Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have to discuss poor cranofacial development aswell and look more in the head shape this time. I noticed from a long time ago that balding men have poor posture but share common cranial and facial features too . For example typical traits for them are - vertically long face, narrow jawline, wide galea, thin nose, super flat cheeck bones.

I don't care If you believe me or not but yesterday I watched a video with a timeline and there was a guy who had long vertical face, narrow jawline and wide galea and I said to myself immediately: He will be bald! And then later in that timeline - He did really start going bald.

To proove myself we will check some cases

Case:1

550dd0fbe7ae6a1db5aec3e51e32d788--vanities.jpg

Young Luis de Funes. And look at how wide his scalp(galea) looks compared to his jawline. His cheekbones are also super flat and see how vertically long face he has. He looks to me like some who will unlikely keep his hair for a long time

Case 2 - young Adriano Celentano -

g_72beef0b5e07ed65303f2fec04af5097_2_1400x1100.jpg

Look at Adriano Celentano's face. Notice his super flat cheekbones and how vertical its is. He also has narrow jawline. What impressed me the most is his narrow palate and teeth asymmetry.

Case 3

PhilMcGraw-1968-senior-portrait.png

Young Dr. Phil. His cheekbones are flat but not super flat. What is most impressive about him is how wide is his galea. Just look! And his jawline looks really weird as well. To me it looks it's not a coincidence that he went bald so early and has so high grade of baldness.

Case 4

hAV8at_ou-w7faxeQXkx5mzX_FA21cLzBSxrTxd3Kjxup2W9XKsImGgN1IkBmF83-mM9n6hdHbflFLHESGZWOY0Znk-3Y_Mk.jpg

Dimitar Dukov (1964-2012)
I don't know anyone who looks like that and doesn't suffer from a receding hairline. He had wide galea, thin nose and extremely vertical face.

Case 5: Young singer Saban Saulic. He had poor cranofacial development as well. He has narrow jawline and wide galea. And flat cheekbones.
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTbODf7kVMZaLYFTOI2_0b2VnOGXAgoYe_ugw&usqp=CAU.jpg

Here's another photo to see his odd facial construction.

71667992347_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=FbRQxL0puS0AX_srT_I&_nc_ht=scontent.fsof1-2.jpg

An now I will show you his grandson.

1769887_gaga-ana-paunkovic_ff.jpg
I am sure that this guy will be bald! He has poor cranofacial development and wide galea. Look at his jawline cheekbones and nose. I bet he will. And If I win this bet you have to call me a hair loss prophet.

I think that If anyone with poor cranofacial development and hence poor posture has wide galea his muscles are pulling it too tightlier than one who doesn't and it leads to higher grade of baldness and faster rate of hair loss.

You have to accept the truth where the baldness come from.

There are plenty of studies that show relation between cranofacial development and posture.

https://academic.oup.com/ejo/article/34/4/397/489217

Thin nose = narrow airway and hence mouth breating and it impacts posture.

https://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0021-75572018000200123&script=sci_arttext

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3456207/

https://iadr.abstractarchives.com/a...velopment-related-head-posture-age-and-gender

And not only there is evidence that balding men's galea is in tension as I said in my post but there is evidence that they have less blood flow. Blding men have just 60% of the subcutaneous bloodflow in their scalp compared to non balding men.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022202X89901899

And remeber: We are discussing in this thread men who are programmed to be totally bald not Norwood 2s or 3s like Henry Cavil

Last edited:

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and why does guys like Henry Cavill bald at all? And how do you know he would not have been complety bald later on if he didn't tackle his balding (transplant). The guy is not even 40 yet. Why are so many Hollywood celebs balding/receding? With good posture and good craniofacial development. Even if they are not destined to be completely bald.. why are they receding in the first place then?

Btw betting that the grandson will be bald and being right isn't that hard if the grandpa is bald^^. Proves nothing.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and why does guys like Henry Cavill bald at all? And how do you know he would not have been complety bald later on if he didn't tackle his balding (transplant). The guy is not even 40 yet. Why are so many Hollywood celebs balding/receding? With good posture and good craniofacial development. Even if they are not destined to be completely bald.. why are they receding in the first place then?

Btw betting that the grandson will be bald and being right isn't that hard if the grandpa is bald^^. Proves nothing.

I haven't seen his posture, but he won't be bald. He doesn't have neither cranofacial development nor head shape of a completely bald man. His father is not bald aswell. He will keep Norwood 3 for life and may get some crown baldness.

Last edited:

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My grandad + father + myself have pretty bad cranofacial features and none of us are balding

I can send PM pics if you wish to assess for yourself

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently researching the connection between hairliss and penis shape, I found that if your d*ck is tilted to the left, your left temple will recede faster.

But I need a bigger sample. Guys, please send me pics of your hair and dick so I can analyze further

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently researching the connection between hairliss and penis shape, I found that if your d*ck is tilted to the left, your left temple will recede faster.

But I need a bigger sample. Guys, please send me pics of your hair and dick so I can analyze further

I can do that if you're serious

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whooo cool down boyz

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus christ. Can we just put this to rest. My head hurts from all this nonsense... maybe I have poor CD.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I don't know if OP is right or wrong, but I do know that male pattern baldness does have countless interlinked genes. So suppose OP is right, how does that change anything in terms of treating this disease? If anything it just confirms the genetic fatality of it, and thus making it impossible to cure, but moreso just treat with something like unlimited donor hair cloning.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My grandad + father + myself have pretty bad cranofacial features and none of us are balding

I can send PM pics if you wish to assess for yourself

I saw your photos. What's your ancestry? To me it looks like you don't have European ancestry. If you have Mexican ancestry for example you will be less likely to suffer male pattern baldness.

You have it better than your father and grandfather. You have vertical face, relatively flat cheekbones and dropped down jawline but you have nice and thick nose.

Your grandfather has really poor cranofacial development. He has relatively thin and flat nose, super flat cheekbones and rounded jawline. Your father does as well. He has super flat cheekbones and narrow palate.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw your photos. What's your ancestry? To me it looks like you don't have European ancestry. If you have Mexican ancestry for example you will be less likely to suffer male pattern baldness.

You have it better than your father and grandfather. You have vertical face, relatively flat cheekbones and dropped down jawline but you have nice and thick nose.

Your grandfather has really poor cranofacial development. He has relatively thin and flat nose, super flat cheekbones and rounded jawline. Your father does as well. He has super flat cheekbones and narrow palate.

Now your cranofacial development theory is ethnicity selective? you're getting jumbled up kind sir

EDIT: And yes, I'm not from European ancestry

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now your cranofacial development theory is ethnicity selective? you're getting jumbled up kind sir

EDIT: And yes, I'm not from European ancestry

To me it looks like your father and granfather to me looks like mexicans and mexicans seldom go bald. So yes. Ethnicity plays a significant role. I don't know why. More mexicans than caucasians might be deficient in histamine, pgd2, or another substance involved in the complex nature of common baldness. They might fight inflammation in a more efficient way or their follicles are just fused in a way which is protected from the chronic tension of the surrounding muscles. They may have more subcutaneous fat. I don't know why some people with poor cranofacial development and posture are immune. But I am sure in one thing poor cranofacial development or/and posture predispose you to balding. Even If you don't have the typical very poor cranofacial development of a balding person you can still go bald If you suffered a trauma that caused you bad posture or you are born with neck or spine problems. I never said that poor cranofacial development is the only cause. I said that that this is the MAJOR cause of hair loss. And it is 9/10 times. There are people with decent cranofacial development who are balding but it is because their bad posture and their head shape is also an assistant in their case. For example Zinedine Zidane have better cranofacial development than most balding people but his facial growth is very vertical, he has wide galea and he has bad posture and there is evidence:

640px-Zinedine_zidane_wcf_2006-edit.jpg

He doesn't have just poor posture. He has terrible posture.

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Zinedine-Zidane-893326.jpg

Christiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane standing next to each other - compare their postures and look at their jawline positioning and even compare head shapes.

Freddie Ljunberg
doesn't flat cheek bones but he has wide galea and vertical face.
MV5BNjM4MDk3NTQtNGY1ZC00ODY3LWEyMWUtOTQzMGJlYTU0MzFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY1200_CR126,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

He also have bad posture.

8601-4e8d-baa4-ef8653de1ec0?fit=crop&h=910&q=50&w=900&s=32961a43332a25e10d111c34e46059363ef7d1c4.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The photo with the google drive lik is inaccessible and from these photo I see that Brad Pitt has really bad posture but he's on finasteride. We don't know what would happen if he wasn't.