Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mitko what you fail to understand is if any of those full heads shaved their heads with a razor slick bald... their “head shape” would change. You use words such as “round” ect to describe head shapes. All of which are impacted by a haircut. Everyone knows a good haircut goes a long way and thats because it frames the face making it more square when in reality their head is just as round as everyone else.

You’re truely a moron.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know he is on Finasteride lmao. You are just guessing. What about Clooney and Tom Cruise? The other one is Cristiano Ronaldo. Terrible Posture:

https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Screenshot_20200812-202002_Drive.jpg

And what about LeBron James? Literally known for his perfect posture and biomechanics. Still balding.

I was not guessing that brad pitt is on finasteride. I remember I saw an article where it was said that he uses it. It doesn't matter. That you have poor posture doesn't mean you will be bald. As I saidAsaid some people are immune. Le bronze James has poor posture and not good. And Ronaldo's posture is not that bad.

Last edited:

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just shocked that people here still take this guy seriously and bother to comment and argue
It's my personal mission^^. Yeah everyone has their flaws. This is one of the many I have. I'm too stubborn to not argue when I know someone is talking bs.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was not guessing that brad pitt is on finasteride. I remember I saw an article where it was said that he uses it. It doesn't matter. That you have poor posture doesn't mean you will be bald. As I saidAsaid some people are immune. Le bronze James has poor posture and not good. And Ronaldo's posture is not that bad.

Ohh you read some random article and now it's the truth.. I guess? In addition I would like you to link me this article.
And no.. LeBron James is literally known for his posture and superhuman biomechanics, one big reason why he gets basically never injured. You can't argue with me about that. And in that Pic Ronaldos posture looks atrocious. The head is a forward as the head of a dancing cobra, rounded shoulders and he has an arched back. I'm not saying his posture is always like this, the point is that giving random pictures of balding men while they have poor posture in the instant someone took that pic does not prove anything. You can find for anyone a pic with "bad posture" as I showed. Balding or Norwood 0 it doesn't matter.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohh you read some random article and now it's the truth.. I guess? In addition I would like you to link me this article.
And no.. LeBron James is literally known for his posture and superhuman biomechanics, one big reason why he gets basically never injured. You can't argue with me about that. And in that Pic Ronaldos posture looks atrocious. The head is a forward as the head of a dancing cobra, rounded shoulders and he has an arched back. I'm not saying his posture is always like this, the point is that giving random pictures of balding men while they have poor posture in the instant someone took that pic does not prove anything. You can find for anyone a pic with "bad posture" as I showed. Balding or Norwood 0 it doesn't matter.

Good posture? - Nope! If he had good posture he wouldn't be balding. He has neck ans back problems. See

970039262.jpg

And I will send a video to prove that Christiano Ronaldo's posture is not that bad. It's impossible for him to go bald. He has cheekbones, his face is not vertical and he has strong jawline.

If you want more predictions I am going to predict:

3A%2F%2Ftherealchamps.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1201483728-850x560.jpg

This guy will end up completely bald. He has wide galea like Dr. Phill, he has very vertically elongated face and thin nose(narrow airway).

And here's a video.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently researching the connection between hairliss and penis shape, I found that if your d*ck is tilted to the left, your left temple will recede faster.
yo wtf, my penis tilts to the left a bit and my left temple is thinning. Maybe I should try to tilt my penis to the right and make the thinning transfer to the right temple, or perhaps make my penis straight as a pole and have thinning in the middle of my hair line, yeah thats better.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am arab and so is my father and grand father. What are you going to come up with this time. Waiting on it.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good posture? - Nope! If he had good posture he wouldn't be balding. He has neck ans back problems. See

View attachment 144952

And I will send a video to prove that Christiano Ronaldo's posture is not that bad. It's impossible for him to go bald. He has cheekbones, his face is not vertical and he has strong jawline.

If you want more predictions I am going to predict:

View attachment 144953
This guy will end up completely bald. He has wide galea like Dr. Phill, he has very vertically elongated face and thin nose(narrow airway).

And here's a video.

Again the point wasn't to say Ronaldo has bad posture but that pics can fraud everything. Just because someone shows a pic where someone has bad posture doesn't prove he really has it all the time. That was my point and you just proved it yourself.
To predict that Gareth Bale will be bald isn't hard since he already has a bald spot on the crown and is receding.

And no.. James has not bad posture. If you would follow the NBA you would have known that. He is known for his good posture and excellent biomechanics.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ill chime in on the Lebron thing.

Lebron’s posture is in the top 1% of the world. His body is as stiff as a board and his head positioning is aswell. Its hard to even come by a picture in which he is slouching.

Saying lebron is unhealthy/bad posture/diseased and thats why hes going bald is ignorant and Im not surprosed mitko has claimed so. Lol. Look at him, he's arguably the greatest athlete to ever live.

He’s balding because of genetics, and actually without any work/procedures he would be a NW7 right now undoubtedly... at the age of 35.

You want another person with great posture whos losing their hair but has has procedures... Roger Federer.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again the point wasn't to say Ronaldo has bad posture but that pics can fraud everything. Just because someone shows a pic where someone has bad posture doesn't prove he really has it all the time. That was my point and you just proved it yourself.
To predict that Gareth Bale will be bald isn't hard since he already has a bald spot on the crown and is receding.

And no.. James has not bad posture. If you would follow the NBA you would have known that. He is known for his good posture and excellent biomechanics.

If he's a great athlete and has excellent biomechanics that doesn't mean that he is immune to spine and neck problems. And I haven't seen Gareth Bale's crown. I Just saw his head shape and what I thought immediately was - He will be bald!

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he's a great athlete and has excellent biomechanics that doesn't mean that he is immune to spine and neck problems. And I haven't seen Gareth Bale's crown. I Just saw his head shape and what I thought immediately was - He will be bald!
Well and he has none of that.

And about Bale. Yeah sure..

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was alerted to this thread. I've heard of this theory before and there is a link between poor skull/facial structure and early severe baldness. That said, not everyone with early severe baldness will have a poor structure. Because the root cause of the condition is genetics and sensitivity of the follicles to DHT which triggers inflammation and apotosis. Look at Travolta, pretty wide mid tier and face, yet went bald fast. It's just if you have a poor structure and poor hair genetics, it may further choke the follicles due to lack of blood supply and tight skin. I have a wide face and jaw but the reason I could perhaps quit finasteride (never will though) and lose little hair is due to genetics, not the structure at all.

2.00 I guess is the type of structure you are describing linked to serious baldness

One of our former members, one of the few legitimate members who went bald early also had this structure. It's a public image shared in the interests of education. But in this case it's genetics first and foremost but perhaps the end result was amplified by bony dimensions.

View attachment 144955

The guy in this video has really poor cranofacial development. He has wide galea, vertical face and flat cheekbones. The guy on the photo as well. He has narrow jawline ,vertical face and the skin on his galea looks so damn tight.

I already wrote tons of post why I believe that the cause of male pattern baldness is not within the follicles itself. You can check my post history for studies and reference. Here's how male pattern baldness work:

Cranofacial development affects posture habits. If you have flat cheekbones and vertical face that will result in your head facing constantly forward.

fhprx.jpg

For every centimetre of forward head posture there is 2 kg weight to your neck. When the neck muscles are in continuous tension this tension propagates through the myofascia to the galea. The galea has no muscles and too much pressure on it results in compression of tissues and blood flow restrictions. When tissues are compressed an inflammatory response is activated. And this is consisted of DHT, pgd2 and histamine release. And then hair loss on the areas in tension follows. Where is most tension - the hair loss starts first - at the temples and then at the crown. If tension wasn't the cause then thee wouldn't be a pattern in male pattern baldness.

I am shocked that people still don't believe me since I post studies and so overwhelming evidence. Maybe how much the skin is pulled has an effect or I don't know or the anti inflammatory response is different in some cases. There are people with poor cranofacial development and posture who keep their hair for life. But people with good cranofacial development and posture can't be balding.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure that the receiding hairline has nothing to do with that.

I saw a picture of him with a Norwood 2. If someone has a Norwood 2 it might stay forever like that but not in this case.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in this video has really poor cranofacial development. He has wide galea, vertical face and flat cheekbones. The guy on the photo as well. He has narrow jawline ,vertical face and the skin on his galea looks so damn tight.

I already wrote tons of post why I believe that the cause of male pattern baldness is not within the follicles itself. You can check my post history for studies and reference. Here's how male pattern baldness work:

Cranofacial development affects posture habits. If you have flat cheekbones and vertical face that will result in your head facing constantly forward.

View attachment 144957

For every centimetre of forward head posture there is 2 kg weight to your neck. When the neck muscles are in continuous tension this tension propagates through the myofascia to the galea. The galea has no muscles and too much pressure on it results in compression of tissues and blood flow restrictions. When tissues are compressed an inflammatory response is activated. And this is consisted of DHT, pgd2 and histamine release. And then hair loss on the areas in tension follows. Where is most tension - the hair loss starts first - at the temples and then at the crown. If tension wasn't the cause then thee wouldn't be a pattern in male pattern baldness.

I am shocked that people still don't believe me since I post studies and so overwhelming evidence. Maybe how much the skin is pulled has an effect or I don't know or the anti inflammatory response is different in some cases. There are people with poor cranofacial development and posture who keep their hair for life. But people with good cranofacial development and posture can't be balding.
Didn't you say Ronaldo can't be balding? Well he did start to recede in his early 20s but tackled it immediately.

https://images.app.goo.gl/mnVYcpHokauj8JKp6

We don't believe you because you are wrong. Simple as that. Everything you presented as facts was refuted at one point but you either ignored it like nothing happened or changed the topic.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't you say Ronaldo can't be balding? Well he did start to recede in his early 20s but tackled it immediately.

https://images.app.goo.gl/mnVYcpHokauj8JKp6

We don't believe you because you are wrong. Simple as that. Everything you presented as facts was refuted at one point but you either ignored it like nothing happened or changed the topic.

No. He never had any hairloss. He just shaves his hairline to look more straight.

View attachment 144959
How fit him with this dea?

What the hell is that???