• Yes

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like I don't want to talk with those fools in denial anymore who can't open their eyes about the world around them and have zero knowledge and don't research studies.

I am sure that they have never seen anyone who look like that and doesn't suffer from a receding hairline

View attachment 147256

View attachment 147257

View attachment 147258

View attachment 147259

View attachment 147260
I am very tired too. I prefer induviduallly talking to the respectful people about this theory via dm. If you look carefully, most of mitkos threads are not about the theory itself. Most of it is just waccwaccwacc, johnsmith and other people constantly calling him mentally ill. This is probably why mitko always makes new threads. Because the other ones a riddled with toxic people. But the toxic people are obsessed with this theory and follow mitko to every thread.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very tired too. I prefer induviduallly talking to the respectful people about this theory via dm. If you look carefully, most of mitkos threads are not about the theory itself. Most of it is just waccwaccwacc, johnsmith and other people constantly calling him mentally ill. This is probably why mitko always makes new threads. Because the other ones a riddled with toxic people. But the toxic people are obsessed with this theory and follow mitko to every thread.

Yes. This WacWacWac - constantly calling me moron.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed. You are a moron.

I have said this 1000000 times. Not because of your theory.

You are a moron because you said you proved your theory, but you have not. If you proved it, nobody would doubt you. Similar to the mathematicians who proved an even plus and odd is always odd. Why does nobody refute that? Because unlike your theory, that one has a formal proof that cannot be denied.

INT

Reaction score

Yes please do that! Tell Mitko to stop opening threads about his theory and just keep it to yourselves via DM; Everybody wins! You can both stop being tired, the rest can stop losing brain cells.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes please do that! Tell Mitko to stop opening threads about his theory and just keep it to yourselves via DM; Everybody wins! You can both stop being tired, the rest can stop losing brain cells.
No.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then give a rational explanation why not.
because i have had good cinversations with people via dms about this topic. But if i didnt post in public threads they wouldnt have found my username and we would not be talking about it at all. Just simply ignore the thread. If you block mitko his threads will not show up to you. If you hate mitko so much and hate this theory, its simple, either just dont pay attention to these threads or click on his profile and ignore him and me too because you also seem to hate me aswell.

INT

Reaction score
because i have had good cinversations with people via dms about this topic. But if i didnt post in public threads they wouldnt have found my username and we would not be talking about it at all. Just simply ignore the thread. If you block mitko his threads will not show up to you. If you hate mitko so much and hate this theory, its simple, either just dont pay attention to these threads or click on his profile and ignore him and me too because you also seem to hate me aswell.

I don't hate you, nor Mitko. I just hate broscience and bad logic. I also hate the lack of humility that goes along with it. Oh and I hate the idea of young guys who are new to the world of male pattern baldness who might get the wrong idea about the underlying mechanisms about this condition

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is better than people believing you inherit this from your maternal grandpa or your grandma herself. It is not just one gene that is causing this, that is pathetic. What is literally sooooo hard to believe that the area where your hair grows on (your galea) is too poorly shaped to support your hair properly?
Usually people come to sites for regimens, advice, eic
I don't hate you, nor Mitko. I just hate broscience and bad logic. I also hate the lack of humility that goes along with it. Oh and I hate the idea of young guys who are new to the world of male pattern baldness who might get the wrong idea about the underlying mechanisms about this condition[/QUOT
I’ve said this so many times. In another thread they told a guy who might be thinning “don’t worry you’ll never go bald because you have a head shape of someone who will never receed”. He had thinking temples and was asking advice. They should be reported

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually people come to sites for regimens, advice, eic
okay maybe int does not hate me. But you absolutely do lol

And some people also come to discuss hairloss and educate themselves on hairloss and treatments before they even come here.