Having great hair makes you look really young.....

IBM

Reaction score
Taug I'm one of the guys that have no problems in evaluate man in sexual terms. I understand why women love Beckham or Brad Pitt. These guys could shave their heads and yet not loose their good looking. Both have fantastic appearance.

Also i understand why women love Clooney. Not for his appearance but for his stillness, confidence and style. He dresses very well (see money is important in life). He can gave the most stupid order or say the most stupid thing and people wont question about it.
But if he was a furnisher deliver women would spit on him with no remorse.

You're not atractive. You dont have potential of a Beckham or Brad Pitt. You're far from them. But you're not ugly. Maybe a 5 in 10 where 10 is Brad Pitt and 1 is old drunk man.

By your look and style only girls with social phobia and paranoia will attach to you.

You said you have lots of money... If I were you i would buy some expensive clothes and go to expensive bars and restaurants.

IBM

Reaction score
neo1234 said:
i dont know if that was neccessary, IBM...

That's what i think. Women dont care about man that are weaker themselves. Its the reality. But Taug has a chance to make things up. He got the right tool to turn around. Many dont like me.

G

i dont like you neither.

because you make unnesseccary posts, are superficial and put normal looking girls down.

IBM

Reaction score
neo1234 said:
i dont like you neither.

because you make unnesseccary posts, are superficial and put normal looking girls down.

I know you dont like me. Nobody does. I'm the Worm. Remember? With "many dont like me" is many dont have the tool i was talking and i'm one of them.

What what are you talking about being superficial? Maybe i like what you dislike and vice-versa. Things are pretty simple.

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM and Taug the two most disturbed people I've ever encountered. :roll: These two have clearly missed out on some social development in their youth.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
These guys feed off of the sympathy and reassurance they get online. It's easier than growing a set. Help for them is readily available yet they prefer self-pity. They incessantly canvas the forums with negativity so they can be the center of attention for a moment or two daily.

They remind me of vagrants who beg on the street, who when offered a meal instead of money (in almost all cases to buy malt liquor or drugs), will refuse and proceed to curse you.

They are too weak to be considered men...so really, why would a girl want them? She wouldn't. Most women have more sack than these guys.

So Taugs, you are correct. You have no game, and it has nothing to do with your looks. It has everything to do with your being an amazingly weak person who for some reason likes it that way. You're very ugly, wait, hideous in that respect.

IBM - I hope you're serious about getting help. I will have tremendous respect for you should you follow through...and more importantly, you'll have respect for yourself and will begin moving forward.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Not to judge anyone in these forums, but there are a lot of men in these forums that do have mental issues. Its not normal to be overly obsessive with physical appearance and also hair. Noticing and even caring about your looks or hair is a lot different then the amounts of time and anguish some people on these boards go through.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
IBM said:
neo1234 said:
i dont like you neither.

I know you dont like me. Nobody does. I'm the Worm. Remember? With "many dont like me" is many dont have the tool i was talking and i'm one of them.

What what are you talking about being superficial? Maybe i like what you dislike and vice-versa. Things are pretty simple.

nah he is well on his way to be the next 40 yrs old virgin lol

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
Where's Taugs picture??
Anyway we're all so concerned about hair and beauty that we all forget that we're blessed for not having certain kinds of diseases that plague other people and not only make them loose their hair but also their health and life..
I know focusing on the worse examples won't make us feel much better about our hair though but if we had a serious illness I bet we'd stop being so obsessive about our hair.

I'm a bit like Toug, I think loosing your hair kinda makes you look older but it depends a lot on the individual really, like someone said, if you're very good looking and most importantly have a nicely shaped skull loosing your hair won't make a huge difference. I'm also a picky person and even though my hair matters a lot to myself(not just to be attractive to women) I'd like to meet the "perfect" person with hair on my head.. maybe without it I won't even get to meet that kind of girl dunno

asa846

Reaction score
What I despise most about the posts of people like Taug is the advice offered to other people's story threads, picture threads etc. It's one thing to wallow in your own self pity - that's absolutely fine, I couldn't care less. It's another thing however to offer other members (particularly a great deal of vulnerable younger members who are only just experiencing some loss coming to the site) really truly f*****g awful advice. I mean really f*****g awful. I'm a relatively new member to this particular site, (have frequented many others over the years though) but it doesn't take much to trawl back through recent threads to see many instances in this regard. This quote is from Taug offered to a clear NW1/1.5 case who barely has any loss (to the sane eye at least):

"I have to be honest about your hair though: Sure, it doesn´t look dramatic, yet, but these people who claim to not see any male pattern baldness are either blind or have no idea what they are talking about it. Even if you ignore the temple recession and call it a "mature hairline" you can easily see the classical male pattern baldness thinning at the crown. I would have spotted you at Uni in a second."

What a truly obnoxious piece of advice to give somebody, I presume in an effort to drag them down somewhere close to your own level of worthlessness? It's totally uncalled for. I expect you to cower behind the defence that you are offering your own opinion like everybody else, yet it's rarely constructive and by most accounts utterly wrong. You need counseling probably more than anyone else I've ever seen posting to a balding forum, I don't expect that you will heed this advice however.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
'By your look and style only girls with social phobia and paranoia will attach to you.'

I laughed at this for 5 minutes straight. Fascinating, insane stuff. Taug and IBM should just hook up together and start a family; theyre both as crazy as one another. Although the chances of their children having male pattern baldness will be pretty high....

G

zackmcqueen said:
'By your look and style only girls with social phobia and paranoia will attach to you.'

I laughed at this for 5 minutes straight. Fascinating, insane stuff. Taug and IBM should just hook up together and start a family; theyre both as crazy as one another. Although the chances of their children having male pattern baldness will be pretty high....

Haha! Funniest post in a while. Imagine that... 2 crazy fathers for a balding son. You have male pattern baldness, we must kill you. :lol:

G

is it really that surprising that taugenichts is so concerned with appearance? i mean the nazis were 60+ years ago. taugenichts is obsessed with having the perfect everything, and people who aren't he views as subhuman.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, give the guy a slogan, like "the jews stole our hair" and we´ll be dancing the 4th Reich jive in no time...

Rob_x_22

Established Member
Reaction score
man i been rotflmao reading this post .... ya'll need to get out more ...i may read this site once or twice a week .... and the only thing wrong with you is that you are OBSESSED WITH HAIR ! just put on a freekin hat lol go to a gym ....girls like muscles to u know!

IBM

Reaction score
you talk like that because you dont know what is to be invisible to the world.
How many non strange people crossed with you and pretended that dont know you? Maybe only few.

Well it happens in the majority of time to me. I hate where i am.

Pondle

Reaction score
IBM said:
you talk like that because you dont know what is to be invisible to the world.
How many non strange people crossed with you and pretended that dont know you? Maybe only few.

Well it happens in the majority of time to me. I hate where i am.

You and Taug need to look into Neuro-Linguistic Programming or hypnotherapy or something. I believe that anyone who truly wants to change can change. I was painfully shy and had low self-esteem through most of my teens and early twenties (even though I was a NW1, lol). It took a conscious effort on my part to turn my life around. If I can do it you can too! Or maybe you'd rather wallow in self-pity, in which case I've got no sympathy for you.