Having great hair makes you look really young..... | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Having great hair makes you look really young.....

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Guest, May 18, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The guy on the right is 67 hairs old. This is his real hair, it might be dyed (so what?) but he definetly had nothing else done.

The guy next to him is in his early 40s.......

[​IMG]

2. s.a.f

s.a.f Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    The guy in his early 40's does'nt have bad hair either considering his age. Post a pic of someone aged 30 with a bald head as comparison.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah,ok, it is not that bad, but the guy on the right and his fantastic hair were the reason why I opened this thread..... :roll:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Taug, you're so obsessed with hair that I'm beginning to think that you jerk off watching pictures of NW1's. Really. :lol:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL, finasteride killed my sex drive so I don´t jerk off in general :) , but if there is a mixed group of men and women I always go for the males first and check their hair.

6. s.a.f

s.a.f Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Do you realise how ridiculous you sound?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, but at least I am honest about it.....

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Honest about what? You're so ridiculously biased when it comes to hairloss that I wouldn't call it honesty. More like "obsession". In your mind a shaved guy looks old and ridiculous, no matter how his face looks. On the other hand the guy with a full head of hair, no matter how wrinkly his face is, no matter how ugly he is, always looks great. Is that what you call honesty? Maybe you should start looking at monkeys or chimps for company with that attitude, they always have loads of hair everywhere.

P.S. Once again you've found a pic with a 40 year old with an extremely old looking face compared with an extremely young looking 67 yr old.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I am honest about being obsessed with hair. So what?

I never said that a shaved guy automatically looks worse than a guy with full hair. Kelly Slater or Freddie Ljungberg look much better than Mick Jagger, but every shaved guy would look better with full hair. And full hair makes you look so much younger. The 67 year old looks about 15 younger compared to how he would look as a Norwood 7. Only because of his hair.

10. zackmcqueen

zackmcqueen Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    'every shaved guy would look better with full hair'

No. End of.

11. JDW

JDW Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    who is that? otto rehagel?

12. Stu85

Stu85 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Are you sure finasteride killed your sex drive? Isn`t it more likely to be a side-effect from feeling depressed or something? Oh, and I'm with you on the inspecting guy's hair thing! It's sad, but I do it all the f*****g time myself.

13. klink

klink Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Taug, I saw your hair pics, you exxagerate about how bad it is. You might want to think about how lame you come across on a message forum. You either need a life or a therapist. I'm not kidding.

14. Stu85

Stu85 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    He probably doesn't care too much about whether he appears lame online. I know that I don't really give two shits what people on the internet who I'll never meet think of me! So he's probably the same. :lol:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep, I am totally sure that finasteride killed my sex drive. It was very low before my hairloss started due to depressions, but finasteride destroyed it completly. Well, it doesn´t bother me that much. I can´t have a girlfriend anyways so it just saves some time I would have to spend for jerking off. Hair is just so much more important than anything!

16. Stu85

Stu85 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Damn, that's a shame. I can honestly say that any decrease in my libido is so small that I don't really notice it. You never know though, it could still be psychosomatic. Perhaps when/if you're depression lifts you will find your libido lifts to an acceptable level too. Depression can really kill libido. There was a period, about 18 months ago, when I was suicidally depressed and I had almost no libido for months.

17. Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Taug, you seriously need to see a shrink & get your problems dealt with ASAP. I have followed your posts & your behavior is starting to frighten me. Please get some professional help. Have you always suffered from BDD or OCD ? I have a friend who has OCD Obsessive compulsive Disorder & as time went on his problems got worse & so did his OCD, until he decided to get help. Please do so. & take a break from posting it will help trust me .

18. RaginDemon

RaginDemon Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    taug, you will never get a girl like this... With your negative obession over hair, you gonna end up dating a dude.

f***, my hair got bad, you dont see me cry a river. I do get depressed when I think about it, but I do not think about it 24/7. I spent 1/3 of my time working and 1/3 of my time getting crunk, chassing asses... lol

19. RaginDemon

RaginDemon Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    btw I do start to believe the side affect is more like a psycological thing. The minute I remember I am taking finasteride, I felt like I was just less interested in sex, but when I do hit the clubs, down couple shots, I am horny as f*** whenever a hot chick walks by. LOL

20. blondeguy

blondeguy Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Rehagel looks 67 to me. Actually, he looks like he's wearing a hairpiece. To me, his hair looks odd on him.

[​IMG]