Have You Ever Seen A Baldie With A Girl Like This?

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Loling @ the ignorance in this thread. More calories + lifting heavy sh*t = more muscle

Also I’m broke asf and live in my parent’s guest house and girls don’t care. As long as you aren’t trying to date them money means nothing

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys are over complicating women

hair=girls like you
no hair=death

this guy would destroy you at a bar or club

ec681afaf07521c895d7536ecf87e85a.jpg

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s one good looking thumb head (nohomo)

I wonder if some guys look better bald vs with hair

bald really emphasizes/accentuates a masculine facial structure. If you have fine or weak facial features or a thin neck, then obviously balding is death.

the rock looks way better bald

wayne-the-rock-johnson-during-spike-tv-presents-2003-gq-men-of-the-picture-id104894665?s=612x612.jpg

vs

the-rock-at-the-51st-emmy-awards-shrine-auditorium-los-angeles-1999k16536amaka-E9KWCJ.jpg

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

bald really emphasizes/accentuates a masculine facial structure. If you have fine or weak facial features or a thin neck, then obviously balding is death.

View attachment 112296

vs

View attachment 112297
Meh, his hairline was already receded in that pic. Give him a low nw1 or 2 and he’d still look better with hair. From a guy’s perspective, other guys can look way tougher/cooler bald, but to a girl it depends imo. Back when I used to go to karate camp as a teenager I’d shave my head cause it was all dudes and it my friends told me it made me look scarier lol

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
here ya go dude with all your talk of money is everything. I also uploaded 2 pics so you can see I'm not ugly at all. I've been making 100-160K since I was 22 (I'm 29 now). I live in a relatively cheap area too. For you New York city, California, etc... idiots - basically figure about a 500K income. My house would be worth 3 million in California. I drive a $70,000 Lexus with every feature imaginable.

I have zero dating life. Women are way more complicated than just money or whatever else. I also have a 7.5 inch penis and I'll pm you pics of that too.

You game women on Tinder with these pics and then show up with severe norwood and get rejected? If not, how does your dating life (or lack thereof work)?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, his hairline was already receded in that pic. Give him a low nw1 or 2 and he’d still look better with hair. From a guy’s perspective, other guys can look way tougher/cooler bald, but to a girl it depends imo. Back when I used to go to karate camp as a teenager I’d shave my head cause it was all dudes and it my friends told me it made me look scarier lol

black guys have it the best. Losing hair for them does nothing for attractiveness, many look better bald

Short%2Bhairstyles%2Bfor%2Bmen-8.jpg

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 112296

vs

View attachment 112297

It's funny: I did a poll on G@G with The Rock bald vs hair (not these pics, but similar), and most women voted "hair". I can't find it now.

Maybe they were just f*****g with me at that point, because I did a lot of polls of this type, and they were probably getting irritated.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny: I did a poll on G@G with The Rock bald vs hair (not these pics, but similar), and most women voted "hair". I can't find it now.

Maybe they were just f*****g with me at that point, because I did a lot of polls of this type, and they were probably getting irritated.

they must be trolling. He looks 100 times better bald

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quite skinny? Dude I'm 195 lbs @ 5'10. My arms are like 17 inches there. My shoulders are about 55 inches with a 30 inch waist.

If you're grading me on a male model scale, perhaps I'm ugly but I'm not going for female models either. I've had about a million people tell me I'm quite handsome in real life. I'm about a 6.5 on a real life scale and I'm going for women in that range also.

Man, this is so sad... get some therapy bro for real.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Loling @ the ignorance in this thread. More calories + lifting heavy sh*t = more muscle

Also I’m broke asf and live in my parent’s guest house and girls don’t care. As long as you aren’t trying to date them money means nothing
No sh*t but if you have a very small frame having a little more muscle isn't noticeable

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No sh*t but if you have a very small frame having a little more muscle isn't noticeable
You’re right. A lot more muscle would be noticeable, though. I’ve got a slender frame with wide shoulders which makes it difficult to see gains but I defo look better at 180 than I did at 150

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my friend was 5'6 120 lbs in high school. He's 5'6 180 now...looks way more impressive than me - and you can see how big my shoulders and arms are in that pic in post above yours...

You need to work out very very very hard and eat a carefully controlled OVER maintenance diet. For you, probably means around 3500-4000 calories a day. Everyday - you need to do this planned and logged. If you think you're eating a lot, you're not eating nearly enough because you have the appetite of a woman

3500 - 4000 calories everyday, logged and planned. Work out with the intensity and rage of a warrior with slow careful controlled form.

120 at 5'6 sounds normal not small framed especially at that age.
Google premier league footballer peter crouch or actor mackenzie crook as examples of small framed men.
Eating more food bro, or lift heavy weights bro isn't gonna change how they look in any dramatic way.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
120 at 5'6 sounds normal not small framed especially at that age.
Google premier league footballer peter crouch or actor mackenzie crook as examples of small framed men.
Eating more food bro, or lift heavy weights bro isn't gonna change how they look in any dramatic way.

120 @ 5'6 is very thin dude, are you serious? He's got small wrists and ankles. Even now his joints are fairly small despite him looking very muscular overall.

Another one of my friends went from 135 @ 5'8 to 165 ish. Looks great. Keep in mind some muscle over a small bone structure can often look very aesthetic

You just either can't work out with any real intensity and/or have the appetite of a pre pubescent female so you're justifying it. Gain 30 lbs in a year and come back and tell me it can't be done. The only reason you didn't gain any weight while working out for 2 years is because you didn't eat nearly enough

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
120 @ 5'6 is very thin dude, are you serious? He's got small wrists and ankles. Even now his joints are fairly small despite him looking very muscular overall.

Another one of my friends went from 135 @ 5'8 to 165 ish. Looks great. Keep in mind some muscle over a small bone structure can often look very aesthetic

You just either can't work out with any real intensity and/or have the appetite of a pre pubescent female so you're justifying it. Gain 30 lbs in a year and come back and tell me it can't be done. The only reason you didn't gain any weight while working out for 2 years is because you didn't eat nearly enough

I'm not saying I wouldn't gain some weight but when you have a very small frame it's barely noticeable and you will never achieve a finesse model look without alot of roids.
Check out neoshredx on insta an an example.
Check out the previous two guys I mentioned as well.Try and tell me Peter crouch would ever look in any way muscular just by lifting and eating more bro!

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny thread.
Women are attractive to hair because they have so much of it. If they see a handsome male with healthy hair so much the better. Healthy hair equates with healthy body.
Bald guys are sometimes handsome but in no way can come close.
Women may settle for bald, fat guy, but deep down they want Fabio.