Have You Ever Seen A Baldie With A Girl Like This?

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
think i'm gonna print out a pic of top of my head and put it next to my dumbells for motivation...now a days all i watch and read about is this hair loss bullshit..lifting weights and nutrition.. Any of you guys care to have conversations about that in private messages as i don't really have anybody to talk about all 3, feel free to pm me,lol

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all lookism users are ugly. Here are some of them:

tehnoslav, crisick and I forget the 3rd guy's name. If you aren't trolling, you actually sound aspie af. more aspie than your average lookism user. you'll be totally at home there.

View attachment 112270 View attachment 112271 View attachment 112272

Was the first guy really on lookism? He looks like a model so not sure what was he doing there
2nd guy looks like sh*t even with his nice hair .. imagine if he was bald.

I visited this website a while ago and it was unpleasant experience.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You’re not balding or putting off women on a nw2. You’re ugly. It might sound rude but it’s the cold hard truth.

For starters you’re ugly. You look like a 40 year old construction worker. The clothes and posing are cringe af. Makes me doubt it’s you who’s making that money but not gonna argue that. Your head is like a watermelon and you don’t have hair loss so idk what you’re doing here. You’re basically an incel. You need therapy. And you’re gonna be on your way to success with women. But as long as you put the blame on them and not on you, as long as you behave like a narcissist, you’ll be alone. And where on those pics do you work out? You’re quite skinny.

What is it with this guy telling everyone they're ugly? Don't try to justify it by saying you're "just telling the truth" like you're doing people a favour either. You're just churlish and ignorant and ther's too much of this kind of sh*t on these forums.
There's a saying "if you must shoot the arrow of truth dip it's point in some honey".

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PM me your pics and blank out your eye area. Then you can have my apology. In the rare case you refuse out of shame, you have my condolences.
Haha These are pretty harsh but kind of funny. It’s not really a good assessment without including the eyes, colour shape, eyelashes, symmetrical eyelids, etc. eyes are a big deal just like teeth

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
here ya go dude with all your talk of money is everything. I also uploaded 2 pics so you can see I'm not ugly at all. I've been making 100-160K since I was 22 (I'm 29 now). I live in a relatively cheap area too. For you New York city, California, etc... idiots - basically figure about a 500K income. My house would be worth 3 million in California. I drive a $70,000 Lexus with every feature imaginable.

I have zero dating life. Women are way more complicated than just money or whatever else. I also have a 7.5 inch penis and I'll pm you pics of that too.
Lmao carsalesman u better stop posting here too or i'll make sure the misc will rek u into oblivion.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha These are pretty harsh but kind of funny. It’s not really a good assessment without including the eyes, colour shape, eyelashes, symmetrical eyelids, etc. eyes are a big deal just like teeth

True. Lot's of times the eyes are one of the first things I've noticed and been attracted to in a girl. Eyes can be one the most alluring features, why do you think girls bat their eyelids at guys lol?