Have You Ever Seen A Baldie With A Girl Like This?

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
aoOgqnr.jpg

I haven't. It's literally impossible. If you are bald you are destined to a fat wife who cheats on you with a NW0.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I have. Great hair obviously help getting women but if you think that if you just had hair you would get that 10/10 girl, you are delusional.

Attachments

• 84A7C3B7-905B-46A7-93A8-6DEEEC62436C.jpeg
    84A7C3B7-905B-46A7-93A8-6DEEEC62436C.jpeg
    596 KB · Views: 827

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but with hair your chance of landing such a girl is 0.1% instead of 0%
Those girls are reserved for the top 1% of men dude, don't delude yourself into thinking that hair would make a world of difference for you

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
hair is a woman's favorite thing in a guy next to height and money.

If you are rich and tall with handsome face and great body, there are literally no obstacles getting any woman. I doubt even the most beautiful women would say no to him even if he was not swimming in money.

Attachments

• 4BA8BD77-F86F-4461-A622-ACAB9C906961.jpeg
    4BA8BD77-F86F-4461-A622-ACAB9C906961.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 583

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are rich and tall with handsome face and great body, there are literally no obstacles getting any woman. I doubt even the most beautiful women would say no to him even if he was not swimming in money.

Any women? No, he'll do great with women who are 28+. But let us be real here, for women in their prime, 18 to 25, a bald head is a complete death sentence

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 112212

I haven't. It's literally impossible. If you are bald you are destined to a fat wife who cheats on you with a NW0.

Plenty of times I seen. Sometimes you know it’s because they are in a relationship for years and dude lost his hair. Or girls just into him for other reasons. Dude don’t sweat it it happens a lot. I’m not gonna sit here and say “baldness is nothing” etc but it happens. a lot. A lot!

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or if your already bald wait and pray for Tsuji to come up with the cure some time soon

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re not balding or putting off women on a nw2. You’re ugly. It might sound rude but it’s the cold hard truth.

You don't know me so spare me the bullshit. I'm far from ugly. I've always had girlfriends and multiple girls interested. I'm nog just a NW2, I'm diffuse thinning into a NW3. It's clearly visible, especially under direct sunlight. Luckily I have a supportive gf but just lol if you don't think that puts women off

Edit: btw, NW2 IS balding you deluded coper. Stop with this mature hairline bullcrap

Last edited: