Have You Ever Seen A Baldie With A Girl Like This?

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not all lookism users are ugly. Here are some of them:

tehnoslav, crisick and I forget the 3rd guy's name. If you aren't trolling, you actually sound aspie af. more aspie than your average lookism user. you'll be totally at home there.

View attachment 112270 View attachment 112271 View attachment 112272

My dude I don’t visit lookism or any forum you do. Dunno how many times I’ll repeat this haha. I don’t wanna offend you by this but like I said anything looks related that I type is mine, my personal opinion and experience. I don’t c+p bs from incels like that sissy posting here trying to persuade himself that girls told him he’s good looking. I mean it’s so cringe that idk if I should tell him to stop or not.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dude I don’t visit lookism or any forum you do. Dunno how many times I’ll repeat this haha. I don’t wanna offend you by this but like I said anything looks related that I type is mine, my personal opinion and experience. I don’t c+p bs from incels like that sissy posting here trying to persuade himself that girls told him he’s good looking. I mean it’s so cringe that idk if I should tell him to stop or not.

You don't look as good as the guys I posted. That's why you don't want to visit the same sites as them. You'll feel inadequate.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Roberto_72

@Wolf Pack

I'm wasting too much time on this site, with all these ugly people. Can you ban my IP address, permanently? (I have unlimited access to email addresses, so only banning my IP address makes sense. Gracias in advance)

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You can't tell me anything baldie. I hope you cringe hard, because in the end my life has been infinitely better than yours up until this point and it making you uncofromtable like the litte passive-agressive cuck you are is just a plus

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Roberto_72

@Wolf Pack

I'm wasting too much time on this site, with all these ugly people. Can you ban my IP address, permanently? (I have unlimited access to email addresses, so only banning my IP address makes sense. Gracias in advance)

I didn’t wish to make you have a mental breakdown but I guess it was inevitable.

You can't tell me anything baldie. I hope you cringe hard, because in the end my life has been infinitely better than yours up until this point and it making you uncofromtable like the litte passive-agressive cuck you are is just a plus

I’m well aware that people like you don’t “break”, simply because they are so invested in heir delusion to cope with their misery that they will disregard anything that makes them uncomfortable. My initial intention was to help you see how stupid this sh*t you’re spewing sounds. But if you want to live in an imaginary bubble where you replay lies upon lies just to go through the day in your safe space then be my guest. The world is big enough for us both to co-exist. I hope you collect more compliments from beautiful girls you never met and never became intimate with. As long as they boost your narcissism they get a spot on your book. You have a sad life ahead of you. The realization of it - which may or may not come later on - will be devastating. Have a good day chad.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t wish to make you have a mental breakdown but I guess it was inevitable.

I’m well aware that people like you don’t “break”, simply because they are so invested in heir delusion to cope with their misery that they will disregard anything that makes them uncomfortable. My initial intention was to help you see how stupid this sh*t you’re spewing sounds. But if you want to live in an imaginary bubble where you replay lies upon lies just to go through the day in your safe space then be my guest. The world is big enough for us both to co-exist. I hope you collect more compliments from beautiful girls you never met and never became intimate with. As long as they boost your narcissism they get a spot on your book. You have a sad life ahead of you. The realization of it - which may or may not come later on - will be devastating. Have a good day chad.

You are projecting so hard light beams are coming from your ***. You've been trying to play these silly mental games with me from the start but you're just too austistic to pull them off successfully my dude.
What I say sounds stupid to you because you've never experienced it. I have, and now soon, unless I can revert my balding, I won't. So instead of childishly trying to get inside my head you should embrace me like a brother in suffering my bald friend

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are projecting so hard light beams are coming from your ***. You've been trying to play these silly mental games with me from the start but you're just too austistic to pull them off successfully my dude.
What I say sounds stupid to you because you've never experienced it. I have, and now soon, unless I can revert my balding, I won't. So instead of childishly trying to get inside my head you should embrace me like a brother in suffering my bald friend

You can’t be saved that’s for sure. I pity you my young friend. I really do.

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're still trying my man; I tell you it won't work, you're too slow and insecure to be a successful troll. Too emotionally invested.
So instead let's just hug it out my bald brother

Like I said, I don’t expect you to hear. Why would I troll a deaf narcissist? You may not be able to hear but you can probably still think rationally. However, watching you struggle to do it while playing it cool here is hilarious. And that is what constitutes as trolling, since trolling - when done right - is cynical yet subtle.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, I don’t expect you to hear. Why would I troll a deaf narcissist? You may not be able to hear but you can probably still think rationally. However, watching you struggle to do it while playing it cool here is hilarious. And that is what constitutes as trolling, since trolling - when done right - is cynical yet subtle.

You're not only a fail troll but a major coper as well. You're not cynical, you're emotional. You're not subtle either, because you keep on trying, despite also claiming it's impossible to troll a narcissist ( it's not btw, narcs have a really vulenarble ego). So you're a brainlet as well

Why so hostile? Go back to your cope wish list of how to ascend from an ugly bald man to a 10 buddy

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not only a fail troll but a major coper as well. You're not cynical, you're emotional. You're not subtle either, because you keep on trying, despite also claiming it's impossible to troll a narcissist ( it's not btw, narcs have a really vulenarble ego). So you're a brainlet as well

Why so hostile? Go back to your cope wish list of how to ascend from an ugly bald man to a 10 buddy

How am I being hostile rofl. What is cope? Why are you calling me buddy? What is a brainlet? Where did I come off as emotional?

You’re building up a delusion to protect yourself from a threat, I’m no threat. I offered to help you but instead of engaging in a dialogue like a normal human being, you went apeshit for pages about girls complimenting you and sh*t. How are you not the definition of an incel? And you’re ugly on top of that. Yikes.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How am I being hostile rofl. What is cope? Why are you calling me buddy? What is a brainlet? Where did I come off as emotional?

You’re building up a delusion to protect yourself from a threat, I’m no threat. I offered to help you but instead of engaging in a dialogue like a normal human being, you went apeshit for pages about girls complimenting you and sh*t. How are you not the definition of an incel? And you’re ugly on top of that. Yikes.

What is hyperbole? That's the question you should be asking. I mentioned that twice, and for some reasons you got triggered by it. Maybe because I don't give a sh*t about your rating and 'help' and I have nothing to prove to you ( so how can you be a threat?), so you just assumed I was ugly.
Funny since I wasn't even bragging, I was despairing about how that's all coming to an end fast if my hair keeps thinning. Since the notion of girls complementing you and having gfs seems so foreign to you you fit the definiton of an incel more than me tbh
Now let's just end it here instead of slinging sh*t at each other. In the end we're just two strangers who got their lifes fucked up by the same disease, so let's show some civility and compassion alright

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 112212

I haven't. It's literally impossible. If you are bald you are destined to a fat wife who cheats on you with a NW0.
I bang girls like this but I trick them with toppik and careful styling. I won’t even pretend like I’d pull top tier girls without hair

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is hyperbole? That's the question you should be asking. I mentioned that twice, and for some reasons you got triggered by it. Maybe because I don't give a sh*t about your rating and 'help' and I have nothing to prove to you ( so how can you be a threat?), so you just assumed I was ugly.
Funny since I wasn't even bragging, I was despairing about how that's all coming to an end fast if my hair keeps thinning. Since the notion of girls complementing you and having gfs seems so foreign to you you fit the definiton of an incel more than me tbh
Now let's just end it here instead of slinging sh*t at each other. In the end we're just two strangers who got their lifes fucked up by the same disease, so let's show some civility and compassion alright

I admit watching you suffer with every new post is hilarious. I don’t know if it’s just me or if you tend to bring this out on people. I’m not even going to comment in detail on how you keep making stuff up, you’re the typical delusional incel virgin who watches anime, cries about everything, can’t do the dishes because his hairline is receding and so on. You’re an ugly spoiled brat that stays in his room because you’re that fragile. You can’t hide son, whether it’s real life or the internet people are ripping on you haha. Later.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of nonsense in this thread

here's the reality of the situation - you will not pull a very hot girl if you're bald unless you have VERY masculine facial features, are in great shape (say 190-200 lbs @ 6 foot) and super lean and very confident personality on top of it. Guys like this could pull anybody but you don't have any margin for error if you're balding unfortunately. You gotta have great looking skin, great teeth, lean and muscular

If you have a weak chin or weak jawline and you're balding, forget it. Just settle for a 4 or a 5 and be done with it

Attachments

• jk;.PNG
    jk;.PNG
    944.5 KB · Views: 284
  • 241d6eca8be9843e4347fd76ff002315--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg
    241d6eca8be9843e4347fd76ff002315--sexy-guys-sexy-men.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 214

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of nonsense in this thread

here's the reality of the situation - you will not pull a very hot girl if you're bald unless you have VERY masculine facial features, are in great shape (say 190-200 lbs @ 6 foot) and super lean and very confident personality on top of it. Guys like this could pull anybody but you don't have any margin for error if you're balding unfortunately. You gotta have great looking skin, great teeth, lean and muscular

If you have a weak chin or weak jawline and you're balding, forget it. Just settle for a 4 or a 5 and be done with it
This basically. My face is around a 5.5/6 and I have a decent jaw and chin but I have a small f*****g frame. The only option I have if I decided to shave would be to roid to the f*****g hills.I roid now but only moderately because I'm trying to keep hair at the same time.Life is so f*****g cruel.