Have You Ever Seen A Baldie With A Girl Like This?

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of nonsense in this thread

here's the reality of the situation - you will not pull a very hot girl if you're bald unless you have VERY masculine facial features, are in great shape (say 190-200 lbs @ 6 foot) and super lean and very confident personality on top of it. Guys like this could pull anybody but you don't have any margin for error if you're balding unfortunately. You gotta have great looking skin, great teeth, lean and muscular

If you have a weak chin or weak jawline and you're balding, forget it. Just settle for a 4 or a 5 and be done with it

Women don’t care if you’re muscular.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This basically. My face is around a 5.5/6 and I have a decent jaw and chin but I have a small f*****g frame. The only option I have if I decided to shave would be to roid to the f*****g hills.I roid now but only moderately because I'm trying to keep hair at the same time.Life is so f*****g cruel.

small frame? more like tiny appetite. My best friend was 120 lbs in high school. He's now 180 lbs and super lean. Arms are like 17 inches

you need to get your *** to the gym everyday, work out very very hard with careful, controlled, slow, tight form. You need to eat 300-700 calories over maintenance everyday. You need to figure out how many calories will maintain your weight and eat over that EVERYDAY and this needs to be pre planned. You need to tell yourself - I'm gonna eat these 3 meals tomorrow and it's going to be this many calories (I would imagine around 3500). You have to track this - you're a no appetite weakling - if you don't track it, I guarantee you that you will not eat enough

and not don't tell me your bullsh*t that eating 3500 calories is a lot. I can eat 7000 calories a day and still want more. Learn to love food

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don’t care if you’re muscular.

wide shoulders and thick neck are absolutely critical to making a buzzed head look good

this guy has hair obviously but look how much better he looks with a thick neck

HEvGu5W.jpg

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
small frame? more like tiny appetite. My best friend was 120 lbs in high school. He's now 180 lbs and super lean. Arms are like 17 inches

you need to get your *** to the gym everyday, work out very very hard with careful, controlled, slow, tight form. You need to eat 300-700 calories over maintenance everyday. You need to figure out how many calories will maintain your weight and eat over that EVERYDAY and this needs to be pre planned. You need to tell yourself - I'm gonna eat these 3 meals tomorrow and it's going to be this many calories (I would imagine around 3500). You have to track this - you're a no appetite weakling - if you don't track it, I guarantee you that you will not eat enough

and not don't tell me your bullsh*t that eating 3500 calories is a lot. I can eat 7000 calories a day and still want more. Learn to love food
I have a small f*****g frame I have tiny hands and feet and small wrists. Not everyone is born with the same skeleton you know ?
I went to the gym naturally for 2 years gained about 2 kg.
Then I did my first cycle and gained 10kg in 8 weeks.Go figure.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, women don’t care if you’re muscular. They care about your face, your dick and your wallet.

are you retarded? Do you not see how much better his face looks with a thick muscular neck vs thin neck in that pic?

look at Zach Efron and how much better he looks now that he's jacked vs when he was skinny and feminine looking

zac-efron-baywatch-workout-1280.jpg

vs

Zac_Efron_2%2C_2012.jpg

oh and money is overrated guys. I really have no dating life myself (I've posted pics, I'm at least a 6 to 7/10) and I've been making 100K since I was 22. I'm 29 and I made 157 last year. I have about half a million net worth, a nice house by myself, a $70,000 luxury car, no debt, etc...

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to the gym naturally for 2 years gained about 2 kg.
T

yea cause you didn't eat. You have the appetite of a woman

Work out hard for 2 years and eat 3500-4000 calories everyday, you'll gain 40-60 pounds of muscle. No don't tell me 4000 calories is a lot. I would eat 8000 calories a day if I could. Learn to love food

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, women don’t care if you’re muscular. They care about your face, your dick and your wallet.
Dick dosnt matter aslong as its average. If it mattered all women would be f*****g themselves with huge dildos to get off.Thats not true though.
Be attractive and have an average dick and you're good to go.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea cause you didn't eat. You have the appetite of a woman

Work out hard for 2 years and eat 3500-4000 calories everyday, you'll gain 40-60 pounds of muscle. No don't tell me 4000 calories is a lot. I would eat 8000 calories a day if I could. Learn to love food
If I ate that much it would be mostly fat gained for the sake of a few kg extra muscle. What's the point in that ?

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you retarded? Do you not see how much better his face looks with a thick muscular neck vs thin neck in that pic?

look at Zach Efron and how much better he looks now that he's jacked vs when he was skinny and feminine looking

View attachment 112284

vs

View attachment 112285

oh and money is overrated guys. I really have no dating life myself (I've posted pics, I'm at least a 6 to 7/10) and I've been making 100K since I was 22. I'm 29 and I made 157 last year. I have about half a million net worth, a nice house by myself, a $70,000 luxury car, no debt, etc...

Again, women don’t care if you’re muscular. They care about your face, your dick and your wallet. Since you’re so deluded I’ll break it down for you.

Your face is what matters in terms of looks because that’s what you show in the world and what predetermines in her head how your babies are gonna look like. No one gives a f*** how many inches your arms are. It’s just you.

Your dick matters because it pleases her in bed and shows manliness. Every woman appreciates a big penis, some don’t necessarily want to get fucked by it because it hurts but they will all respect it.

Your wallet matters because money means a good and steady quality of life. A woman wants safety and money provides that. I never understood why a man envies a woman who chose to be with a rich guy. Why should she be with a bum like you? If you really are wealthy and single then you’re twice as lame as a normal incel is.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, women don’t care if you’re muscular. They care about your face, your dick and your wallet. Since you’re so deluded I’ll break it down for you.

Your face is what matters in terms of looks because that’s what you show in the world and what predetermines in her head how your babies are gonna look like. No one gives a f*** how many inches your arms are. It’s just you.

Your dick matters because it pleases her in bed and shows manliness. Every woman appreciates a big penis, some don’t necessarily want to get fucked by it because it hurts but they will all respect it.

Your wallet matters because money means a good and steady quality of life. A woman wants safety and money provides that. I never understood why a man envies a woman who chose to be with a rich guy. Why should she be with a bum like you? If you really are wealthy and single then you’re twice as lame as a normal incel is.

here ya go dude with all your talk of money is everything. I also uploaded 2 pics so you can see I'm not ugly at all. I've been making 100-160K since I was 22 (I'm 29 now). I live in a relatively cheap area too. For you New York city, California, etc... idiots - basically figure about a 500K income. My house would be worth 3 million in California. I drive a $70,000 Lexus with every feature imaginable.

I have zero dating life. Women are way more complicated than just money or whatever else. I also have a 7.5 inch penis and I'll pm you pics of that too.

Attachments

• check 2019.PNG
    check 2019.PNG
    191.2 KB · Views: 310
  • new pic 3.jpg
    new pic 3.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 231
  • new pic 4.jpg
    new pic 4.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 239

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I ate that much it would be mostly fat gained for the sake of a few kg extra muscle. What's the point in that ?

more lame *** excuses. You would gain a small amount of fat and lots of muscle

You're just trying to justify your appetite of a woman.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
more lame *** excuses. You would gain a small amount of fat and lots of muscle

You're just trying to justify your appetite of a woman.
I'd love to stick you in the body of a small framed guy then you would see for yourself.Eating more food does nothing unless your altering your hormone levels.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd love to stick you in the body of a small framed guy then you would see for yourself.Eating more food does nothing unless your altering your hormone levels.

my friend was 5'6 120 lbs in high school. He's 5'6 180 now...looks way more impressive than me - and you can see how big my shoulders and arms are in that pic in post above yours...

You need to work out very very very hard and eat a carefully controlled OVER maintenance diet. For you, probably means around 3500-4000 calories a day. Everyday - you need to do this planned and logged. If you think you're eating a lot, you're not eating nearly enough because you have the appetite of a woman

3500 - 4000 calories everyday, logged and planned. Work out with the intensity and rage of a warrior with slow careful controlled form.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. $ talks

did you see this post?

here ya go dude with all your talk of money is everything. I also uploaded 2 pics so you can see I'm not ugly at all. I've been making 100-160K since I was 22 (I'm 29 now). I live in a relatively cheap area too. For you New York city, California, etc... idiots - basically figure about a 500K income. My house would be worth 3 million in California. I drive a $70,000 Lexus with every feature imaginable.

I have zero dating life. Women are way more complicated than just money or whatever else. I also have a 7.5 inch penis and I'll pm you pics of that too.

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

For starters you’re ugly. You look like a 40 year old construction worker. The clothes and posing are cringe af. Makes me doubt it’s you who’s making that money but not gonna argue that. Your head is like a watermelon and you don’t have hair loss so idk what you’re doing here. You’re basically an incel. You need therapy. And you’re gonna be on your way to success with women. But as long as you put the blame on them and not on you, as long as you behave like a narcissist, you’ll be alone. And where on those pics do you work out? You’re quite skinny.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For starters you’re ugly. You look like a 40 year old construction worker. The clothes and posing are cringe af. Makes me doubt it’s you who’s making that money but not gonna argue that. Your head is like a watermelon and you don’t have hair loss so idk what you’re doing here. You’re basically an incel. You need therapy. And you’re gonna be on your way to success with women. But as long as you put the blame on them and not on you, as long as you behave like a narcissist, you’ll be alone. And where on those pics do you work out? You’re quite skinny.

I'm quite skinny? Dude I'm 195 lbs @ 5'10. My arms are like 17 inches there. My shoulders are about 55 inches with a 30 inch waist.

If you're grading me on a male model scale, perhaps I'm ugly but I'm not going for female models either. I've had about a million people tell me I'm quite handsome in real life. I'm about a 6.5 on a real life scale and I'm going for women in that range also.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he's skinny I should be dead.