Have You Ever Seen A Baldie With A Girl Like This?

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't know me so spare me the bullshit. I'm far from ugly. I've always had girlfriends and multiple girls interested. I'm nog just a NW2, I'm diffuse thinning into a NW3. It's clearly visible, especially under direct sunlight. Luckily I have a supportive gf but just lol if you don't think that puts women off

Edit: btw, NW2 IS balding you deluded coper. Stop with this mature hairline bullcrap

PM me your pics and blank out your eye area. Then you can have my apology. In the rare case you refuse out of shame, you have my condolences.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to open his eyes.

bigstock-Marko-Jaric-at-the-ESPY-58076633-400x600.jpg

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PM me your pics and blank out your eye area. Then you can have my apology. In the rare case you refuse out of shame, you have my condolences.

Boyo I don't give a single sh*t about your rating or apology. Real life is your rating. How women treat you, and I've been treated incredibly in the past, that's why this fall from grace is so steep and hurts so damn much.

NW2 in itself is decent ( still balding ) but NW2+ and thinning is visible balding to normies and whill hurt your chances badly if your young. If you don't get that it's you who needs his eyes opened. You're just the typical mature hairline coper who thinks a NW2 is equal to a NW1. It's not. It's still enough but a NW2+ is bad bad bad

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boyo I don't give a single sh*t about your rating or apology. Real life is your rating. How women treat you, and I've been treated incredibly in the past, that's why this fall from grace is so steep and hurts so damn much.

NW2 in itself is decent ( still balding ) but NW2+ and thinning is visible balding to normies and whill hurt your chances badly if your young. If you don't get that it's you who needs his eyes opened. You're just the typical mature hairline coper who thinks a NW2 is equal to a NW1. It's not. It's still enough but a NW2+ is bad bad bad

It sounds like you should shave. See my other thread.

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whamen are very complicated , it isn’t as simple as , you having hair or not. I know a few people who rock the bald look really well but they are also ripped as f*** and confident, they have better luck with women than my 6ft +friends at a Norwood 1/2 . It all depends on facial aesthetics and personality. You could be 6’2 at a Norwood 1/2 but with some feminine *** facial features and women won’t choose you . Every one has different preferences, I have witnessed this myself.

However if you are 6ft + , great hair and great facial aesthetics you have no reason not to attract women , unless you have no game and are an ultimate cuck

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nvm you’re an incel. Have a nice day.

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep coping

What does copying mean? I’m not familiar with incel terminology. Your clouded judgement about norwoods is evident. Your anger coincidentally betrays your complete despise over your looks as a whole. And since your hairline is fine, it comes down to other factors. To put it simply, either you’re ugly and you know it or it’s something psychological steaming from an event or a number of events long time ago that scarred you. Your very denial to respond right now further confirms my suspicions.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coping means you can't accept your flaws, so you make up some other explanation and believe it.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
... but it's obvious to me that you are both from PSL. When you use terms like "eye area" "coping" or "boyo", I know who you are.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does copying mean? I’m not familiar with incel terminology. Your clouded judgement about norwoods is evident. Your anger coincidentally betrays your complete despise over your looks as a whole. And since your hairline is fine, it comes down to other factors. To put it simply, either you’re ugly and you know it or it’s something psychological steaming from an event or a number of events long time ago that scarred you. Your very denial to respond right now further confirms my suspicions.

You don't seem to get it. You can believe that I'm ugly as much as you like, I know I wasn't simply because I've always had cute gfs and multiple girls interested in me. This is a fact.
Another fact is that my hairline is not fine, far from it. How on earth is a NW2 WITH visibile thinning in a NW3 pattern ( so let's say a NW2.5) at 24 y/o fine? It's not. It's not terrbile but it's far from fine. I've had girls tell me I have such an elegant face, look like a painting, have the face of angel, etc etc... I can't pull off the bald look, without hair I'm a walking corpse.
So you can call me a lying incel as much as you like, the reality is that we're both balding our way to an early grave

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
... but it's obvious to me that you are both from PSL. When you use terms like "eye area" "coping" or "boyo", I know who you are.

You’re wrong. I don’t visit the forums you two are. Don’t mistake me being polite with being even remotely alike you.

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't seem to get it. You can believe that I'm ugly as much as you like, I know I wasn't simply because I've always had cute gfs and multiple girls interested in me. This is a fact.
Another fact is that my hairline is not fine, far from it. How on earth is a NW2 WITH visibile thinning in a NW3 pattern ( so let's say a NW2.5) at 24 y/o fine? It's not. It's not terrbile but it's far from fine. I've had girls tell me I have such an elegant face, look like a painting, have the face of angel, etc etc... I can't pull off the bald look, without hair I'm a walking corpse.
So you can call me a lying incel as much as you like, the reality is that we're both balding our way to an early grave

Nah you’re just ugly and single. May god have mercy on your soul.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re wrong. I don’t visit the forums you two are. Don’t mistake me being polite with being even remotely alike you.

Not all lookism users are ugly. Here are some of them:

tehnoslav, crisick and I forget the 3rd guy's name. If you aren't trolling, you actually sound aspie af. more aspie than your average lookism user. you'll be totally at home there.

third.jpg
crisic.png
tehnoslav.png