Has Anyone Heard Or Bought From Quiff And Co? Ultimate Modern Toupee

Michael Y

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah,

Thank you for answering everyone’s questions and being so helpful. My fiancé and his twin brother and both losing their hair on their crowns. He uses toppik fibers to cover it up and I suggested he get a hair piece. Can you send me some info? We are getting married next May in Mexico at a resort with lots of pools and beach and will be spending time in them. So it’s important he be able to swim too if possible. That’s why he currently avoids the pool. Thank you!

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Michael - congratulations on your wedding; that's a great reason for your fiancé to get his hair fixed. Swimming is not a problem when wearing a hairpiece; you just have to leave it for a few hours between applying the piece and plunging in so that the adhesive can cure fully.

I am sending you the info I sent the other posters; please come back if you need further help.

Noah

DNR

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Noah, I am adding myself to the world of folks who respect you! I'm 27, an actor, and am really considering getting a system before moving back to NYC in January. Fixed income, so I have been doing a lot of research, so I am also reaching out, seeking your recommendations. Looking forward to utilizing this board as I move forward with the research and eventual implementation.

D

MrNewEngland

Reaction score
Just reading through this thread. Huge thank you Noah for your support and insight! Looking for the best pieces in the US. Would love some recommendations. All the ones I am finding on google seem somewhat sketchy.
--K

Oh Yea?

Established Member
Reaction score
May I also have some info on hair pieces and who to purchase them from in the U.S. Thank you.

Adam Hunt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Noah!

Very new to this but have seen the quiff videos. I’m interested in exploring this option. Do you have any info / direction on where to start looking in the US?

Thanks!!

Hi Danny

This is an absolutely standard lace hair system. All the wearers who post on this board, including me, are wearing something pretty much identical to this. The only distinguishing feature (apart from the price) is that he is a handsome young guy and he takes the piece off on camera so that you can see how it works. It's just a good piece of viral marketing. Stevie's piece is not even that great - for my money the front hairline looks a bit too dense and wiggy.

You can get the very same system, with a better more realistic hairline, for around US$250 from any if 3 or 4 vendors.

Noah

Shyinon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, I'm new here in the forum. Also wearing hair system that cost me a fortune.
Can you please send also to me your suggestions about recommended sellers?

Thanks in advance,
Yinon.

Justine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi noah,

New member here, tried surgical, medical including topical and oral, now at a point where i think, non surgical would be my last option. Any guides or info will be helpful. Thank you!

Adam J

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah,
Could you please PM me the info on the suppliers as well.
I've been wearing hat to cover my hair loss. I just turned 30 but I've had the hair loss problem for a few years now.

Theotr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, how are you ? I'm new here in the forum and really concerned about the hair system. Would you please give me some recommendations? I live in the US and I really appreciate your help.

George Andrew

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah,

Can you please send me the info? I’m very intrested about it. Now i’m using fibres and want a change from oviouse reasons like no swimming for me in this period.

Thank you very much!

Tommo1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Anyone know where to find a good supplier in Australia. Thinking about taking the plunge after two transplants are no longer working.
Cheers.