Has Anyone Heard Or Bought From Quiff And Co? Ultimate Modern Toupee

Noah

Reaction score
Hey Wakalaka

I sent you a PM with some suggestions for suppliers in the US. The system ordinarily doesn't come with adhesives, so you need to buy those separately. There are tons of different brands and formulas, and different people get the best results from different adhesives, so it's a personal choice and you will probably want to try a few different types. I personally use Walkers No-shine tape on the back of my system, and Davlyn Black glue for the hairline, so you could try those for starters.

Noah

Tomzr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah,

I am also new to this forum. Could you send me the information as well? I am currently living in Czech Republic but I'm also quite often in Germany. I would really appreciate any help. I am getting so stressed about my hairloss :/
Quiff seemed to be an option, but the more I read about it all, the more I got confused.

Thanks a lot for all your help!

Tom

NYCHairGuy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Noah--
Could you send me info on US suppliers? I'm just starting to look into systems and whatnot and came across that viral Quiff video. I was amazed at the results but put off by the price tag on their site. So I'd love to look into less expensive possibilities. Thank you in advance--getting info from someone as knowledgeable about this stuff as you are will undoubtedly save me and others a great deal of time and money.

Mark

Billy_0691

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Noah,

I am new to all of this but after trying finasteride for a year this seems like the best option for me. I am 28 and live just outside London. I have seen places like Men’s Hair 2 go and LHC but have read conflicting reviews regarding quality and price. I was wondering if you could also send me some information. I exercise 5 days a week and am looking for a system that can handle sweat and stay skin tight for at least 2 weeks. Would lace and full glue be the best option?

Thanks,
Billy

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Noah,

I am new to all of this but after trying finasteride for a year this seems like the best option for me. I am 28 and live just outside London. I have seen places like Men’s Hair 2 go and LHC but have read conflicting reviews regarding quality and price. I was wondering if you could also send me some information. I exercise 5 days a week and am looking for a system that can handle sweat and stay skin tight for at least 2 weeks. Would lace and full glue be the best option?

Thanks,
Billy

The folks at Onehead Hair have a salon that they work with, in London.

https://oneheadhair.com

Best,

Steve

Harry Fullhead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Like many of you, the Quiff ads grabbed my attention, and doing a Google search for reviews of their results has landed me here.

Here's my hair story; I started thinning in my mid 20s, but it was only on the crown, and I didn't notice it much. I had a lot of long hair, so it wasn't very noticeable. I feel like I still had nice hair at this point, and I could wear a hat as often as I wanted - which put my slightly thinning hair even further in the back of my mind. Once the hairline started to go, I started taking Propecia, but stopped when it came time to have kids. I noticed a lot of loss in the years after stopping Propecia - not sure if it was related to the drug of not, but either way my hairline and crown were now becoming a bigger problem at this point.

When I was 30, I had a 2000 graft FUE done on my hairline. I was never really excited with the results, but it was better than it was before - the problem is that 4 years later, much of my own natural hairline has disappeared, and I'm left with some sparse, unnatural looking grafts that are embarrassing to even look at. I've had to cover the area with more and more fiber. It's been taking me longer and longer to get it to look just right, and some days because of time constraints I have to leave the house with a hairline that looks ridiculous, and I'm dreading the day when someone finally calls me on it. As often as I can, I avoid getting too sweaty and therefore won't workout because of how long it would take me to re-do my hair, and I definitely don't go swimming - so I'm basically at the point where my life revolves around my hair, and I'm sick of it, and I'm ready to try something new.

I've been reading through these posts, and there's a lot of helpful information, and I appreciate everyone's input. I guess what I need now are some good places to visit in Canada. I saw Bald Bearded's posts about OneHead in Montreal, and they look good, but before I make a choice I'd like to see if anyone can recommend places in Toronto, or the GTA. I'm looking forward to one of Noah's PM's.

Thanks!
-hf

Jcody

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah. I know every one has asked you for this information already. But highly intrigued by the the knowledgeable insight you have and was wondering if you could PM the info you have the rest.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone on here has ACTUALLY gone ahead and gotten a unit from them?

Dying to know!

GeordieD89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, I again feel terrible about being the 1 millionth person to ask however could you send me it over to please Noah.

Also

Anyone from Newcastle or the UK found any decent suppliers ?!

Noah

Reaction score
Jcody and Geordie - PM on the way to you.

Baldbearded - actually I have spoken to one guy who was wearing a Quiff piece. He looked good, but the piece was shedding and he was looking for a better value alternative. So they do exist.

Harry Fullhead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey - anyone have an email for TopLace? I have a few questions to ask them before I place an order. I used the Contact Us form on their website on Wednesday, but I haven't heard back.

Thanks!

JosefV

My Regimen
Reaction score
HI all, sorry to be asking Noah but would you please PM me your recommended suppliers for the US? I recently moved to Manhattan and after a lengthy stay in hospital and a lot of medications I've lost about half my hair in a seemingly short with a receding hairline and significant thinning. This is definitely rapid male-pattern baldness. Recently a bunch of strangers wanted their picture taken with me citing that I looked like the President. I knew at that point it's time to do something about this. I cannot take other oral solutions as it will probably interfere with other medications I am on, and so far topical solutions have not had any effect. I think it's time to get a consultation. Thanks, JV

Noah

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that Josef; I wish you a quick return to full health.

I can well understand why you wouldn't want to be mistaken for the current president. PM on its way to you.

Noah