Has Anyone Heard Or Bought From Quiff And Co? Ultimate Modern Toupee

Graham A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Came across this thread like many of you after researching different hair systems. Thanks everyone for sharing your stories, it's so hard to explain to people who aren't going through hair loss how devastating it feels so it's nice to be among those going through the same experiences.

I've being using Toppik for a couple of years now. Was a game changer for me and I honestly thought people would mention that they can tell its powder or unnatural, but even after telling people what I was using, they couldn't notice. Obviously I had the same issues as other users such as managing swimming, sweat and sleep etc.

I do feel that I'm starting to put more and more on to cover the gaps so I feel it won't be much longer until this becomes unworkable.

I'm glad I caught this topic while you're still responding Noah, so could I please ask for the information you've sent others?

I live in Australia but work in the U.S. alot, so have options for where I can get this from.

Should this topic just be renamed "The Ask Noah Thread"!

Jorge neri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Limp99 - I will send you the same info as the other guys, plus some thoughts on Hong Kong.
Hey Noah!

I'm new on this forum too and from the U.S and live in California. Can you send me what you sent the other members and if you know of any good fitting and cutting services in California?
It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

benbutton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sent you a PM Jorge.
Hi Noah,

Hate to be the 1000th person to ask but could you PM me some info? I'm in the Sacramento/SF/San Jose region of CA quite frequently. Looking into systems but I am still in the thinning stage, only 23 years old. Also giving Topikk a try this week.

Thanks in advance!

MH93

Reaction score
Hi. Firstly, thanks for doing this.

Could I also get a PM on recommended salons/stylists/people/etc in the San Francisco Bay Area region? (ie: San Francisco all the way down south to San Jose)?

SomeStrangerYes

My Regimen
Reaction score
PM on its way guys.
Hey Noah, could you please PM with your recommendations as well? I had created an account just to get your advice/recommendations, if possible. I PM'ed you my background info (i.e. what state, ethnicity, etc.), as I would like to avoid sharing it publicly.

Hoping to hear from you!

EDIT: It looks like I can't start a PM with a new account... Is there any way to bypass this?

S.Patrick

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Noah, I just signed up for an account on this as some of the other have. Could you please PM the info when you have a moment? Thanks!

D Guy 5000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah,

Let me start by saying, by George, you’re doing god’s work, my man. I live in Maryland and I’m not sure where to begin with hair loss treatments; Quiff peaked my interest. Could you send me the PM you sent the others when you have a free moment? Thank you for the help.

Pasha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Danny

This is an absolutely standard lace hair system. All the wearers who post on this board, including me, are wearing something pretty much identical to this. The only distinguishing feature (apart from the price) is that he is a handsome young guy and he takes the piece off on camera so that you can see how it works. It's just a good piece of viral marketing. Stevie's piece is not even that great - for my money the front hairline looks a bit too dense and wiggy.

You can get the very same system, with a better more realistic hairline, for around US$250 from any if 3 or 4 vendors.

Pasha

My Regimen
Reaction score
On its way, Dusty.
Hi Noah. Thanks for providing such important information. Hair loss can be quite challenging. I never realized how realistic current hair replacements look. Can you recommend anyone in Canada. Preferably Vancouver or even Seatttle Washington. Thanks!!

Noah

Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response guys; been off-line for a few days. PMs coming your way shortly.

Noah

Kocappy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response guys; been off-line for a few days. PMs coming your way shortly.

Noah

Hey Noah - 1001st here asking for a PM :p. Based in central London. Any good, cost effective options you know about here?