Has Anyone Heard Or Bought From Quiff And Co? Ultimate Modern Toupee

MEX12029

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Mick, sorry for the delay replying - I was out of town for work and couldn't access my account. Just sent you the same info as I gave Levi.

Noah

Hi there Noah. I've just joined this forum and I pretty much aprecciate all the information that you give to all the new members. I was hoping if you could also sent me the information that you sent to Mick. I don't know if this forum account has a mailbox or if you need my personal email for you to send me the information, let me know Noah and thank you very much for your help!

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Mex, I will send you the same info by PM. You should see a message in the top right hand corner when you log in.

RickB_1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Mex, I will send you the same info by PM. You should see a message in the top right hand corner when you log in.
Noah, this thread is one of the top results when you google "quiff and co review" haha. I am now just looking in to doing this as well, might I bother you for a few references? Thanks so much for helping so man of us out!

javier3377

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there Noah! could you please provide the info regarding where I can get the wig? I would greatly appreciate it !!

Brent92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi noah, I've read your comments and I would like to have some more information on companies that do this for a much lower price. Do you know any belgian companies or close to belgium as I am a 22 year old belgian guy.

Kind regards

burakaslan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah. I've just joined this forum. I am so aprecciate all the information that you give to all the new members. Could you also sent me the information? Thank you so much.

c123k123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Mick, sorry for the delay replying - I was out of town for work and couldn't access my account. Just sent you the same info as I gave Levi.

Noah
Noah is there any chance you could send me some links to alternative places to purchase? Man you must get sick of everyone asking you questions all the time! haha

Minpj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah,

I'm a new member. Can you pls PM as well?
Appreciate your help!
Thx

Soccerphan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah,

I'd like to have your recommendations also. Currently doing PRP but minimal results. I think it's time to look into a hairpiece.
Thanks.