Has Anyone Heard Or Bought From Quiff And Co? Ultimate Modern Toupee

Limp99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah. I've just joined this forum, hoping if you could also send me the information as well?

I am asian from Hong Kong, just had my first hair system few days ago. There are only a few suppliers here in HK but they don't provide fitting and cutting service. So I ordered my system (its a stock unit) from one of them, they fitted it for me and then I asked my friend who is a hair dresser for cutting and styling.

You got any salon info in HK? Thank you so much for your help, I'm looking forward for all the useful tips ;)

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Limp99 - I will send you the same info as the other guys, plus some thoughts on Hong Kong.

Andy8892

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, could you please send me the same information as well? Would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will do, Andy. Coming shortly.

Noah

I wonder if there is a place, on this site for an info page, where people can put info, and rate suppliers. Wow, now THAT would be awesome, to be able to look up a company, or get reviews and experience with products, like "Ghost Bond", for example.

reed65

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, can i get the list as well?. I am based of Atlanta, any info you have would be great and thanks so much in advance.

NateB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, I’m new to the forums. Could you PM me the information too. Thanks.

NateB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question for a nervous newbie. Never wore a hair piece but hairline receding and gave a bald spot. Have enough hair that when I style it it looks ok.

When wearing a hairpiece do you have to cut/shave your hair? Or can it be left a little longer in case I wanted to remove the hairpiece?

Thanks

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Nate. You can keep your existing hair for a trial period while you see what the hp looks and feels like, but ultimately for the best result you will want to buzz the hair under the piece. It doesn't have to be shaved slick - buzzed with a beard trimmer is OK.

I'll send you the information I sent the other guys by PM.

Noah

Zach Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Danny, that's understandable and normal, but the guys who run these businesses (Eric in the case if NWL) are there to give you that help. He wears a piece himself, and is very easy to deal with. I would say Stevie's specs are:

Base requested - Swiss Lace
Hair Length - standard length
Graduated Hairline - no (but if you want a more realistic hairline than Stevie - yes)
Hair Density - 100
Curl - bodywave
Ventilation/Style - Freestyle
Bleached knots at hairline and exposed areas such as parts or crowns - yes

Hi Noah,

i have been doing some reading and research. Im so lost, confused and overwhelmed i need HELP.
can you recommend any one i can see for a consultation . i live in San Francisco but im open to driving to San Jose or LA if i have made up my mind and im ready i just need help. ( im an active person Quiff & Co spiked my in-tress when he jumped in the pool with his hair piece and it looked to natural)

Sincerely,
Zach

Dusty1227

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Danny, that's understandable and normal, but the guys who run these businesses (Eric in the case if NWL) are there to give you that help. He wears a piece himself, and is very easy to deal with. I would say Stevie's specs are:

Base requested - Swiss Lace
Hair Length - standard length
Graduated Hairline - no (but if you want a more realistic hairline than Stevie - yes)
Hair Density - 100
Curl - bodywave
Ventilation/Style - Freestyle
Bleached knots at hairline and exposed areas such as parts or crowns - yes

Hey Noah, brand new member here. I found this thread researching quiff and co hair pieces and They seem unreasonable priced. As what I’ve gathered from this is that there are tons of other options which was great to hear! I live in Canada and I’m hoping you could share some of the places and knowledge with me as well.
Thanks so much