Hairline … 8 months apart … deterioration?

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah . Thanks for this - really helpful .

I think I’m going to book myself in for a hair transplant for hairline . As I’ll be going somewhere reputable , I most likely won’t
get booked in until July now .

Hope there’s an option to not shave the hair completely as I have no facial hair so a shaved head , even if for a short while wldnt be a good look lol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think I’m going to book myself in for a hair transplant for hairline . As I’ll be going somewhere reputable , I most likely won’t

Hope there’s an option to not shave the hair completely as I have no facial hair so a shaved head , even if for a short while wldnt be a good look lol
No need to shave at all. I seen hairline hair transplant without even cutting the hair. The hair is just pulled back.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

You can get away without shaving it but you may need to pay double and on top of that there is something they don't tell you, the result will be slightly inferior to the one where he would have shaved you. If it's shaved they can see way better with the scopes, thus making incisions better and targeting the most needed areas and reinforcing areas which are about to also thin. After the frontal third is done, for sure you can get away without shaving it if you go for a touch up of few hundred grafts - but the first medium session of 2000-2500 grafts just is better shaved. It may suck but it's temporary, gains are permanent :p

I don't push transplants randomly as they can be limited, unless someone is a good candidate, you really are like I once was.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get away without shaving it but you may need to pay double and on top of that there is something they don't tell you, the result will be slightly inferior to the one where he would have shaved you. If it's shaved they can see way better with the scopes, thus making incisions better and targeting the most needed areas and reinforcing areas which are about to also thin. After the frontal third is done, for sure you can get away without shaving it if you go for a touch up of few hundred grafts - but the first medium session of 2000-2500 grafts just is better shaved. It may suck but it's temporary, gains are permanent :p

I don't push transplants randomly as they can be limited, unless someone is a good candidate, you really are like I once was.
Fingers crossed !

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bluecyclone dropped his meds he will rank down also His hair Quality is rubbish compared to chill dude.
My hair has gotten much much worse since stopping medication. My hairline is thinning fast with about .5 recession and deep cuts in each temple.

Attachments

• 2E4A9086-9B30-4505-AF62-03845EDC6E8A.jpeg
    2E4A9086-9B30-4505-AF62-03845EDC6E8A.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 111
  • C1CA0527-7201-468D-8A15-BCEA4F6E785F.jpeg
    C1CA0527-7201-468D-8A15-BCEA4F6E785F.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 110

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The patheticness of this macho online warrior post made me laugh.
"Macho online warrior" quote made me laugh.
(Just want to be clear that i was not talking about you! Hair looks great and I strongly advice to go to the hair transplant route if the hairline is bothering you that much)

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair has gotten much much worse since stopping medication. My hairline is thinning fast with about .5 recession and deep cuts in each temple.
no way you posted that without expecting to be bashed dude

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no way you posted that without expecting to be bashed dude
Why should anyone be bashed about anything the post ? Whether you agree or disagree , chill the hell out - noone’s murdered anyone so no need to get ridiculously emotive and angry.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should anyone be bashed about anything the post ? Whether you agree or disagree , chill the hell out - noone’s murdered anyone so no need to get ridiculously emotive and angry.
I was talking about bluecyclone lmao. It's just that, unlike you, he has no reason whatsoever to be concerned about his hairline. And he's been saying the same thing over the past 3 years. If anything his hair got better