Hairline … 8 months apart … deterioration?

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not attacking you (you know I get along with you and the place wouldn't be the same without you and everything you offer), I just don't understand your behaviour pattern concerning hair. It's very pathological and it's getting worse, I don't think anyone on here has that form of relentless BDD but as I said it is what it is at this stage in life. Just for your own sake it would be nice to attempt a break from those posts and do something nice but it's your life. Definitely not attacking you, just find it bizarre tagging people half your age or 3 times younger in all kinds of posts repeatedly when they are not responding or truly give a ****.
Damn wolf pack watch out dont put down my homie. He doesn't love misery, I can attest. I logically don't think that he can receive any relevant positive feedback to change his situation in a measurable way by doing the things that you have stated (didn't read everything tho). For once I am all for expressing and talking whatever you feel like, however at some point evolve for the better, which might not be happening though.

You wonder why he tagging folks. Imo he appreciates their presence. I don't know if you know what I am referring to/getting at. Not going to publicly disclose my thoughts on someone's personal life. I know the last of your intention is attacking, as an outsider I can see the point you want to make. Props to you for being upfront though. Mad respect. Cheers.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gosh I feel bad that my post led to everything kicking off .

Is there some sort of back story to some long running feud between you all ? I sense there may be .

Anyway , regardless of what any of us says … we all have a tad obsession about hair whether it be ours or someone else or else we wouldn’t be on a hair loss forum .

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn wolf pack watch out dont put down my homie. He doesn't love misery, I can attest. I logically don't think that he can receive any relevant positive feedback to change his situation in a measurable way by doing the things that you have stated (didn't read everything tho). For once I am all for expressing and talking whatever you feel like, however at some point evolve for the better, which might not be happening though.

You wonder why he tagging folks. Imo he appreciates their presence. I don't know if you know what I am referring to/getting at. Not going to publicly disclose my thoughts on someone's personal life. I know the last of your intention is attacking, as an outsider I can see the point you want to make. Props to you for being upfront though. Mad respect. Cheers.

I'm glad as an outsider you can see the point I was trying to make, that I was upfront but that I shouldn't disclose personal thoughts on someone - I have kept it generic but I agree there is a thin line and it may be perceived I have gone passed that, fair enough I hold my hand up to that if that is the consensus. I do engage with DH over the years via pm and I am also a "learned individual" career wise so can pick up certain things and take a more holistic POV rather than "he was polite and answered my hair queries with a few jokes and care, top guy, kept tabs on my hair everyday." I don't deny that he is helpful but I think sometimes a friend needs to be honest, like you said people should be on an upward track evolving. I also understand why he does certain things such as tagging or some delusional beliefs (won't go into detail on a forum as you rightly reminded me), but it is all regression and ultimately does not help the guy. Seeing reality how it is and making changes is the way forward always.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never downloaded anyone's photos. That is not true. I don't love misery. Don't know why you keep attacking me. I think it's probably best if I leave this place for good. I think that is the only way I will get better. Thanks for all your help in the past.
No.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad as an outsider you can see the point I was trying to make, that I was upfront but that I shouldn't disclose personal thoughts on someone - I have kept it generic but I agree there is a thin line and it may be perceived I have gone passed that, fair enough I hold my hand up to that if that is the consensus. I do engage with DH over the years via pm and I am also a "learned individual" career wise so can pick up certain things and take a more holistic POV rather than "he was polite and answered my hair queries with a few jokes and care, top guy, kept tabs on my hair everyday." I don't deny that he is helpful but I think sometimes a friend needs to be honest, like you said people should be on an upward track evolving. I also understand why he does certain things such as tagging or some delusional beliefs (won't go into detail on a forum as you rightly reminded me), but it is all regression and ultimately does not help the guy. Seeing reality how it is and making changes is the way forward always.
Why does someone have to be politically correct ?House is the only member on these forums who is widely accepted by most ,the way he is.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My weakest temple

Attachments

• 6492D6D1-3DC6-418C-99DF-62F76B366202.jpeg
    6492D6D1-3DC6-418C-99DF-62F76B366202.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 64
  • CF63AE48-DEAB-4C9B-9731-9B774A813873.jpeg
    CF63AE48-DEAB-4C9B-9731-9B774A813873.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 65