Hair Tape/glue Health Problems And Risks?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111-201435_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191111-201435_Chrome.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 143

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you find a sheet on it, I looked
Yes I did, apparently you did not look hard enough. All information is out there even if you can't find it you have three methods of contacting the company directly phone email or Postal Service. Answers are there if you look for them... I apologize I don't want to get in a pissing match with you but one thing infuriate me more than anything... people being lazy and saying something can't be done because they don't want to do what it takes to get it done.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So instead of just admitting you cant find it either, I just get accused of not looking and you jump offline. Nice! Yes you seem to have some knowledge and I thank you for that, but damn...your arrogance is just too bad

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
So instead of just admitting you cant find it either, I just get accused of not looking and you jump offline. Nice! Yes you seem to have some knowledge and I thank you for that, but damn...your arrogance is just too bad
Again I think that's a definition you struggle with. Your ignorance does not equate to me being arrogant. Good lucky buddy I'll walk you to the bathroom but I'm not going to hold you a little wee wee for you... be an adult.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, know it all...can never admit sh*t
Know-it-all can never admit? You really are an ignorant fool. All I've done is offer assistance to a obvious moron. I didn't give opinion like you I used facts and data. Admit what, that I'm tired of holdling your hand... be a big boy and look yourself... I said that many messages ago... You have the same ability I do. Now you want to resort to calling names such because you're lack of intelligence. Give me a break.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seen most of your posts putting people down, bitching at them, scolding them. Telling everyone, WRONG!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I seen most of your posts putting people down, bitching at them, scolding them. Telling everyone, WRONG!

Sounds like more rhetoric from you. I correct inaccuracies with fact. It's my fault you're wrong?

You're the definition of a beta Democrat let me tell you

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bottom line is chemicals absorbed into bloodstream are not good. It can cause disease and cancer.

All companies use the the same four or five chemicals in different ratios.

I tell you touching the stove is bad and will burn your hand.. You respond with what about an electric stove? What about a wood stove? What about a gas stove? What about an stove?

I mean come on dude.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again you seem knowledgeable, but you throw your insults in on everyone your helping, narcissist to the extreme

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again you seem knowledgeable, but you throw your insults in on everyone your helping, narcissist to the extreme
Again I think you struggle with definitions much like math. Narcissist have an inflated self-worth. I haven't been bragging about myself at all... I've been stating facts backing them up with documentation. You're trying to take facts and make it personal

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A narcissist thinks they are never wrong, do some due diligence and google it...I'm done with this horse sh*t

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
A narcissist thinks they are never wrong, do some due diligence and google it...I'm done with this horse sh*t
Again you're struggling with the English language. Fink I haven't said anything that was a thought or an opinion of mine I have stated facts and backed it up with documentation I'm just waiting on me. If something's wrong then the documentation is wrong again you're trying to make it personal it's not a personal thing. But it shows what a little person you are and you have to take someone trying to help you with facts and trying to give you knowledge to make yourself more knowledgeable. You want to call me names and be a baby