Hair Tape/glue Health Problems And Risks?

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup exactly. We will never know 100% sure what it will do long term BUT it would ease my mind to know that ghost bond doesn't go into bloodstream. That would lower the potential risk a lot I believe...
Well, according to his post about the chemist, it shouldn't, but that's if it is a fact.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I would really like to know the exact components of tapes. Not only the glue, but also the tape itself because of the known endocrine disrupting properties of plastic materials. Wouldn't want to grow boobs or become infertile, although, higher estrogen levels might help with hairloss :p. Using tape would make my life so much easier, but I have never done it because of the hiding of ingredient information.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol well we do have doctors here that feel the same way... Only uneducated people think the way you do imo without offending you while I still did. Sorry!

Noah

Reaction score
I don't believe you will ever get any medic to give you an unqualified green light. If this possibility is really bothering you, why don't you think about using clips to secure your piece? It is sub-optimal in terms of feel and detectability, but it eliminates the issue which seems to be concerning you - swings and roundabouts.

cottonReville

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually cancelled my dermatologist apt., and have been using tape since.

I found a remedy through front-lace wearers. Got2B Freeze Spray (used as a scalp protector). Who would have thought?

cottonReville

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol well we do have doctors here that feel the same way... Only uneducated people think the way you do imo without offending you while I still did. Sorry!

Doctors? There is one person who claims to be a physician here & most probably, given a number of clues, is not.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Who knows... i might go with ghost bond anyway. Its my only hope since tapes doesnt seem to be better healthwise. How are you guys doing/going to do?