Hair Multiplication Update:Histogen!

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to say though..... I've never seen so many positive comments on here. That's a nice sign.

:)

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
Smooth said:
In the bald truth interview they mentioned the results are from one injection only... maybe with multiple treatments or more concentrated treatment you can see better results.
and btw, they didnt mention anything about trying the treatment on bald areas... right?
this is still phase 1, they are only concerned about safety,
they might possibly consider it for phase 2

No. Its still not even phase one. Its PRE CLINICAL PHASE 0. People come on learn your stuff. Jeeze.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
Smooth said:
In the bald truth interview they mentioned the results are from one injection only... maybe with multiple treatments or more concentrated treatment you can see better results.
and btw, they didnt mention anything about trying the treatment on bald areas... right?

No. Its still not even phase one. Its PRE CLINICAL PHASE 0. People come on learn your stuff. Jeeze.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Innermind said:
somone uk said:
Smooth said:

wow big deal
phase 0 = safety
phase 1 = safety

my point still sticks that effectiveness isn't really part of a phase 1 trial and it's usually reserved for a phase 2 trial

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
why do they bother to go through with all the trials before launching it, when they could just offer it in Asia or Europe? The americans could just travel..

If it proves itself to not have big risks, they should just launch it and they´ll be gazillionaires!

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
captain_que said:
why do they bother to go through with all the trials before launching it, when they could just offer it in Asia or Europe? The americans could just travel..

If it proves itself to not have big risks, they should just launch it and they´ll be gazillionaires!

they still have to go through trials in asia. They will be releasing it in asia first.

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
When will they be releasing in Asia? I will definitely test it out when it comes out. Assuming the cost is not too prohibitive.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
When this was first announced they said they were aiming at a pricetag of 5K, weather this will change is yet to be determind

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If i read this correctly, what they want to do is o inject their material into the scalp which will stimulate stem cells within the scalp to create hair ollicles, now do we have a limited amount of these stem cells in our scalps ? if so, who can promise that a bald guy will have enough stem-cells for a complete coverage? ... :S i know in its baby stages right now, but just being curious about it .

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
Because true male pattern baldness doesn't wipe out your ENTIRE scalp - there should always be at least several hundred, if not thousands of "healthy" stems cells available to harvest - and they only need a few (theoretically, one) for replication. This supplies an unlimited amount of injectible healthy cells back into the balding areas of the scalp, where the hair will grow for as long as those healthy cells were genetically programed to grow (100 years or more).

Hope this helps...and I hope this stuff comes to market within the next 5 years or so!

sadscalp

Established Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that what Histogen are doing is not hair multiplication? I thought their Hair Stimulating Complex is something that they themselves make, and are not dependent on cells from the person who is be treated with it. Their HSC stimulates existing follicles, as well as creating new ones from the stem cells in the scalp. Right?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sadscalp said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that what Histogen are doing is not hair multiplication? I thought their Hair Stimulating Complex is something that they themselves make, and are not dependent on cells from the person who is be treated with it. Their HSC stimulates existing follicles, as well as creating new ones from the stem cells in the scalp. Right?

Im under the same impression.. :dunno:

i thunk that inercytex tried to do what Renegade just described

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
I've emailed Histogen asking whether I can take part in their trial but so far no replies... Guess I will have to wait until the product is out.

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't Histogen supposed to release more complete data regarding their Phase I trial in May? Does anyone know when?

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea nobody has any news regarding Histogen? Damn Im really impatient to see their results lol.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
you can check their website...for updates...;)
You probably mean these pages:

HSC
HSC Trial update.

Not before 2015 (if everything goes well of course). And if I understand correctly, this is not a cloning technique and no surgery will be required.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
actually aderans research is not intended for surgery...yea for histogen you will have to take those injections from time to time...by the way they are planning to put that on market in 2013 in asia...I think this is will work...!

Vanzzzz

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
actually aderans research is not intended for surgery...yea for histogen you will have to take those injections from time to time...by the way they are planning to put that on market in 2013 in asia...I think this is will work...!

I just hope their timeline is accurate.... I will hate to reach 2013 and not hear any news from them lol. Especially since I stay in South East Asia..... Where they are holding their trials...