Hair Loss Destroys Everything In One's Life

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
32% density well-combed and styled is light-years ahead of a shiny bald NW6.

Also, you forget that you can opt for a NW2.5 hair line and pack more hair up there.

Each Norwood easily eats up 2000 grafts. So if you choose a NW2.5 hair line, you'll have 3000 grafts to spread out on your NW2.5.

Just look at Joe Tillman, who even had two failed hair transplants and has had 10000 grafts in total, he looks great.

Yeah he has to style his hair properly, he has to use hairspray, but come on, don't tell me he should have just remained bald because having hair transplants is not perfect.

You remind me of my cousin who tells me that we should just give up on our democracy and social structures because corruption happens sometimes. "What a load of crap! Democracy is not even perfect, we should tear it down and transition to a dictatorship!"

Hair transplants only give you 40% of your hair back (if you chose the higher hair line), therefore, we should just remain bald!

Lol, no.
Have you seen joe tilman in real life? Even doctors say you can only get 28-30% coverage. That is "not full coversgs". And you're sleeping if you think you can be a Norwood 2.5 with 40% density lmaoooo. Dude the numbers don't lie.... denial is strong with you. And no.... I'd rather be bald than have extremely low wispy fluff on my head. There are tons of posts online of men in their 30-40s that wish they never got planted because "you'll never get full coverage" and "they don't tell you your donor will thin" and "the transplanted hairs now look like unmanageable weeds". Trust me I've done my research. I almost got a minor hair transplant twice, went on 3 consults and read a ridiculous amount of reviews for YEARS. Trust me when I say, aside from Rare cases, like 2%, if you were past a Norwood 3 you're fucked.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are most of you in your 20s? Because many of you are demonstrating the lack of conversational skills and introspection I mentioned earlier. Reducing people's value to a subjective number based on their physical appearance is extremely reductive and immature.
Lol shut the foooooooooooook up. You must be so mature, I can tell. Fookin joke.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) start working out, if youre too scared to go to the gym, if you have the money go and buy a Squat rack, a few weights, and start working out 2x a day for 6 months. Once youre confident go to the gym!

2) after you've gained some confidence, start working, earn a bit of cash and see what options you have to have a transplant done.
There are many success stories, especially with Fue.

I'd follow that advice, if I had a good donor and good physique. But as a Norwood 4 ectomoprh, I'm just fucked.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently fucked = living a meaningful life, having a great job, having a cute loving girlfriend, having a rich social life, being the frontman of a rock band (yep, that's new), Jesus, I really wish I had stayed a cueball and didn't have those 2000 grafts on my slick NW5, I'd surely be in a better place looking bald instead of looking like I'm shaving my head.

But my girlfriend, my friends, my colleagues, my band, they must be all lying to me, they think I look like sh*t but just force themselves to respect me and to look past that ridiculous hair transplant.

Fucked!

Ogre!

brb gonna LDAR.

You've probably said it a million times, but I'm gonna ask anyway as I'm not inclined to search your posting history in detail really;

Do you still use minoxidil?

If yes, how do you use it.

Having your hair trimmed all the time, it would be so practical for you to do RU + minoxidil, at least once a day I believe.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Crystalclear12 can you clarify your point?

Bear is saying that partial coverage is vastly superior to slick bald, isn't that obviously true?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says in your thread you're a Norwood 2. You seriously think your life is over when you're a Norwood 2??? Your hairline could just be maturing, calm down. Others here with real hairloss depression are advanced balding. Smh.
Norwood 2 at 17 with thinning hair at the corners and it started to thin at the crown. Imagine how it would be at 20.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's below NW3 for sure, and he's imagining how being above NW3 must be the end of the world.

I guess there's no point telling him that he's wrong, because if someone told me that when I was 20 and NW3 (in diffuse thinning), I would have never believed them.

He's wrong though. Hair loss destroys some things in one's life.
I'm 17 with thinning hair at the corners and it started to thin at the crown recently. I'll be completely bald by 20 because i went from Norwood 0 with no thinning hair to NW2 with thinning hair in 10 months. And hair loss doesn't destroy everything if you have other things to compensate for going bald. I'm short, skinny, not good looking, live in a third world country, no friends, no social life, girls have always hated me since i was young imagine how would they hate me when i go bald. No you're not wrong, but every case is different.

Last edited:

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bear is saying that partial coverage is vastly superior to slick bald, isn't that obviously true?

partial coverage with a buzz cut ONLY (assuming you have some semblance of a hair line) is superior to slick bald. so Fred is doing it right. but getting a hair transplant in the hope that you're going to have anything more than a buzz cut? forget it. if you're growing it out, then yes, slick bald IS a better option than dead, wispy fluff with a bald crown.

for some people, spending over $10k to look like they're balding instead of bald is an investment that just isn't worth the returns. in the dating world, you're met with the same disdain if you have a bald crown + relatively full coverage everywhere else, as a nw6 is. either way you're in the "hair loss" category which determines you undesirable for reproduction. a transplant won't get you out of that category unless your face suits a buzz cut, and the transplant was good enough to create the illusion of relative coverage.

in my case, i have a more effeminate face so at least shoulder length hair suits me. but hair loss took away my ability to be myself. buzz cut made me want to puke when i tried it and it instantly turned my partner's attraction and sex drive toward me into nothingness (so yes, that correlation is 100% real).

hair transplant won't do sh*t for me. so i just don't give a f*** because i'm a hideous monster either way. with my depression i'm basically already dead. i'll never be able to motivate myself to do anything to reach my potential after this pointless bullshit fucked up my face. now i wait for the next life. is spending 10k for a hair style that doesn't suit me going to improve my life? i already know my life with a buzz cut is a piece of sh*t.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair transplant won't do sh*t for me. so i just don't give a f*** because i'm a hideous monster either way. with my depression i'm basically already dead. i'll never be able to motivate myself to do anything to reach my potential after this pointless bullshit fucked up my face. now i wait for the next life. is spending 10k for a hair style that doesn't suit me going to improve my life? i already know my life with a buzz cut is a piece of sh*t.

Same here. 100% accurate. If you're below average and balding, don't bother with anything. You're fucked and can only accept it

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
partial coverage with a buzz cut ONLY (assuming you have some semblance of a hair line) is superior to slick bald. so Fred is doing it right. but getting a hair transplant in the hope that you're going to have anything more than a buzz cut? forget it. if you're growing it out, then yes, slick bald IS a better option than dead, wispy fluff with a bald crown.

for some people, spending over $10k to look like they're balding instead of bald is an investment that just isn't worth the returns. in the dating world, you're met with the same disdain if you have a bald crown + relatively full coverage everywhere else, as a nw6 is. either way you're in the "hair loss" category which determines you undesirable for reproduction. a transplant won't get you out of that category unless your face suits a buzz cut, and the transplant was good enough to create the illusion of relative coverage.

in my case, i have a more effeminate face so at least shoulder length hair suits me. but hair loss took away my ability to be myself. buzz cut made me want to puke when i tried it and it instantly turned my partner's attraction and sex drive toward me into nothingness (so yes, that correlation is 100% real).

An effective solution to the balding crown is to convert to Judaism.

I noticed at a family event recently that some orthodox Jews place their kippa on their head so as to precisely cover up their crown.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@PappinAce sorry if my post is a little insensitive. You posted personal information and I responded with a joke.

To be honest I don't fully relate nor understand the desire to style hair as I've had thick, frizzy hair in my life, hence my username. I assume that a military style cut can work for most people.

Aren't you very young? I want to tell you something that I did not appreciate back then: the world is overwhelmingly bigger than you think.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An effective solution to the balding crown is to convert to Judaism.

I noticed at a family event recently that some orthodox Jews place their kippa on their head so as to precisely cover up their crown.

lol! did you see them without the kippa afterward? can't maintain the illusion forever. haha.

what happens when the balding crown gets bigger? should i keep the kippa on while f*****g? what if i want to get pegged from behind?

being a naturalist, i can't accept a religion that promotes the idea that the universe was made for humans. so i will have to stick to my beliefs as my disguising pile of fried straw is exposed to the world. a fine suggestion though :D

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My father suggests this every now and then: "Forget about that second hair transplant, just become a jew!"

yarmulke.jpg

Picture-16-300x212.png

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@PappinAce sorry if my post is a little insensitive. You posted personal information and I responded with a joke.

To be honest I don't fully relate nor understand the desire to style hair as I've had thick, frizzy hair in my life, hence my username. I assume that a military style cut can work for most people.

Aren't you very young? I want to tell you something that I did not appreciate back then: the world is overwhelmingly bigger than you think.

28 but hair loss started in my mid 20s. by 26 i was already diffused into ugliness.

bigger in the sense that there is more to the world than i can imagine, and my beliefs about dating and stuff can be proven incorrect?

what's your hair loss like? do you still have the thickness?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol! did you see them without the kippa afterward? can't maintain the illusion forever. haha.

what happens when the balding crown gets bigger? should i keep the kippa on while f*****g? what if i want to get pegged from behind?

being a naturalist, i can't accept a religion that promotes the idea that the universe was made for humans. so i will have to stick to my beliefs as my disguising pile of fried straw is exposed to the world. a fine suggestion though :D
LOL that would be hilarious if you fucked a woman with a kippa on.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
28 but hair loss started in my mid 20s. by 26 i was already diffused into ugliness.

bigger in the sense that there is more to the world than i can imagine, and my beliefs about dating and stuff can be proven incorrect?

what's your hair loss like? do you still have the thickness?

You can find pictures of my hair on page one and page five of this thread:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ox-minoxidil-ru-oral-castor-other-oils.99202/

Page one is where I started, page five is update, and scroll down for other pictures and few pages later. I've had modest regrowth from RU and minoxidil. My pattern is receding hairline + diffusion over the NW5 area with the crown remaining covered.

I thought you were much younger sorry. Anyhow I did begin moderate looksmaxing at a later age than that and have had moderate improvement. I'm a 4.5/10 on the looks scale and was previously a 3.00 or so, I hope that if I can force my way to 5.00 or 5.25 I'll do well enough to have a family. It's an implicit gag on this forum as many people don't believe I'm going to make it but they're too polite to say it.

I'm glad I got on treatments. I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning and felt tremendous relief. I need hair as my features are not super masculine but average. I really hope that better sh*t cones out in 2018.

When I said you were young, I thought you were younger. You're almost my age so I can't give you that kind of philosophy.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ox-minoxidil-ru-oral-castor-other-oils.99202/

Page one is where I started, page five is update, and scroll down for other pictures and few pages later. I've had modest regrowth from RU and minoxidil. My pattern is receding hairline + diffusion over the NW5 area with the crown remaining covered.

I thought you were much younger sorry. Anyhow I did begin moderate looksmaxing at a later age than that and have had moderate improvement. I'm a 4.5/10 on the looks scale and was previously a 3.00 or so, I hope that if I can force my way to 5.00 or 5.25 I'll do well enough to have a family. It's an implicit gag on this forum as many people don't believe I'm going to make it but they're too polite to say it.

I'm glad I got on treatments. I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning and felt tremendous relief. I need hair as my features are not super masculine but average. I really hope that better sh*t cones out in 2018.

When I said you were young, I thought you were younger. You're almost my age so I can't give you that kind of philosophy.
Hey David ! How is the RU working out for you? Thinking of adding finasteride ?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently fucked = living a meaningful life, having a great job, having a cute loving girlfriend, having a rich social life, being the frontman of a rock band (yep, that's new), Jesus, I really wish I had stayed a cueball and didn't have those 2000 grafts on my slick NW5, I'd surely be in a better place looking bald instead of looking like I'm shaving my head.

But my girlfriend, my friends, my colleagues, my band, they must be all lying to me, they think I look like sh*t but just force themselves to respect me and to look past that ridiculous hair transplant.

Fucked!

Ogre!

brb gonna LDAR.
The fact that you link all that to having hair is legit pathetic on so many levels. You should print that comment out and re read it in like 5-10 years and realized how legit sad u sound. No one here will tell u that's a pathetic outlook tho because you're all wallowing in the same depressed pool of sh*t. Ironic.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

My point is partial coverage looks like u got a hair transplant and it looks like sh*t. He'll have less hair than a serious diffused thinner. A lot of advanced diffused thinners buzz their head this dudes paying all this money to be a diffused thinner. No I don't think some on top= looking good. I think clean cut=looking good.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

damn! you've definitely responded to treatments. some diffusion but the 99% of the population who are not norwood spotters will not notice anything wrong with your hair.

so the goal is to have a family? have you dated before?