Hair Loss Destroys Everything In One's Life

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are all in the same sinking boat, I just something come out soon or the world ends in 2020 I would be happy to see a big star falling from the sky on my head.
Yeah man i want to die, but i don't want to commit suicide. If the world ended that would be the best thing ever.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not like I have a choice here, finasteride fucked me up for good. Besides, if I stopped using it, I'd go bald and become utterly loathsome and deformed, and I don't want to live the rest of my shitty life banging infected lowly sl*ts and spending lots of money for sex.

Infected with what? There's no greater risk of catching an STI from a western prostitute than from, say, a woman you pick up in a bar. And if you're worried about the Big One (HIV), female to male HIV transmission is virtually impossible.

You wouldn't necessarily need to spend a lot of money because the benefits of experiencing the joy of ejaculating inside a vagina are felt long after the act. When you masturbate in the weeks after, rather than dry fantasy, the memory is still fresh and you ejaculate and orgasm in a much more satisfying way.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
female to male HIV transmission is virtually impossible.

This is not what Magic Johnson would have anwered. It is indeed true that he had intercourse with more people than we could see on a sidewalk in a lifetime...

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not what Magic Johnson would have anwered. It is indeed true that he had intercourse with more people than we could see on a sidewalk in a lifetime...

Magic is almost certainly gay or at least bisexual imo. There is no doubt in my mind he's engaged in relations with other men. And I don't say that just because he contracted HIV.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's possible Magic Johnson was extremely unlucky, but as another poster has alluded to, we can't be sure he caught it from a woman. Like saliva, vaginal fluids don't carry HIV in high enough concentrations to efficiently transmit the virus, so it would require the woman to bleed a lot and you to have an abrasion on your penis. Where heterosexual HIV transmission does place, it's usually to the long term female partners of male intravenous drug abusers and bisexuals.

Last edited:

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me for interruption i know it's out of my business, but being fat is a choice why he would settle for someone that is too lazy to take care of their own body ? Being bald or short or ugly is not a choice that's why fat and those things must not be compared.

Being bald is a choice, wear a hair system.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man for what you're going through, but this is the harsh reality that has been awaiting us since we were born.
It says in your thread you're a Norwood 2. You seriously think your life is over when you're a Norwood 2??? Your hairline could just be maturing, calm down. Others here with real hairloss depression are advanced balding. Smh.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
see, thats what i meant, you thought im talking about your looks, which im not..
What i wanted to say by this is I don't want him to become someone that hates himself just because of his hair.

This comment just shows how you didn't even read the posts in this thread. It's not just about hair.

By the way, you're right about one thing: you truly sound like a douche.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This comment just shows how you didn't even read the posts in this thread. It's not just about hair.

By the way, you're right about one thing: you truly sound like a douche.
Nothing I say will make this conversation go further in a good way so i'll stop here.
By the way, where are you from? By your posts as "in my country if you have no hair you're inferior" i'd assume the states or south korea.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess i should only post depressing sh*t on this forum then and let the loop continue.
Seems like the only way to join this splendid community

There's nothing wrong with seeing things for what they are and accept what you cannot change.

If you're good-looking enough you can improve your looks and quality of life, if you're not you're fucked. Simple.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with seeing things for what they are and accept what you cannot change.

If your good-looking enough you can improve your looks and quality of life, if you're not you're fucked. Simple.
Dude your problem as you're so fookin negative. That's not true I see plenty of ugly dude with attractive woman. Look around. Self loathing is not healthy. You should seriously stop coming to this site I think it hurts u more than helps u. My aunt who's a very pretty woman in her early 30s (whose Italian) just married a Norwood 7, average to below average looks. My neighbor who's the ugliest dude I've ever seen just married a virgin. Get a grip and step your chit up.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess i should only post depressing sh*t on this forum then and let the loop continue.
Seems like the only way to join this splendid community

That is not true! Just look at @WhitePolarBear

He gets his c*** sucked even through the toughest of times

To join this community you need to either fap or go get a blowjob. I watch hentai so guess where I fit in :)

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He considers girls as pricks for not wanting him being ugly, but then again he won't satisfy himself with an ugly girlfriend. Haha, come on man.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dante is poison to this forum. Taking "misery loves company" to a whole new level. Literally just dragging people on this forum down with him instead of trying to lift people up.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you're good-looking enough you can improve your looks and quality of life, if you're not you're fucked. Simple.

It's alright to have your own opinion, which is something I understand, but you don't seem to.
And i'm saying that as a person who's had 3 surgeries, 1 of them life saving. I also used to have a slight "pectus excavatum" which got me in trouble with my heart (literal heart troubles, not the ones you have while reading my posts) and I went through it all. I had to change my life because i wasn't able to play football anymore ( might sound like not too much but it was pretty much everything to me in my early teens). However, this is the first and last time you see me write about these stuff, because unlike you, I don't seek compassion and still look of ways to improve myself as a person. I'm not coming back to this thread full of depression. All you think about when talking about hair is how you'll never have sex which also is extremely superficially as you view people as objects and expect them not to view you as one.
P.S - @WhitePolarBear that also came from my cheap self-help books.