Hair Loss Destroys Everything In One's Life

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It happens randomly, but prominently at my workplace in Italy.

LOL I can't do anything, I'm short, frail and bald; besides, they'd tell me I'm overreacting, or probably beat me or insult me more.
Are Italians that cruel ? I've seen short, bald people a lot sure it doesn't look good, but no one ever insults or make a fun of anyone because of it. My father is bald and short everyone respects him my maths teacher is a bald and short guy also and everyone adores him and he's well respected and tons of other men are like that. Of course sometimes there are jokes here and there, but what you describe isn't a joke it's humiliation. I live in a third world country btw and i've never imagined that a people in 3rd world country will be more civilized, grown up and respectful than people in a first world country like Italy.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are Italians that cruel ? I've seen short, bald people a lot sure it doesn't look good, but no one ever insults or make a fun of anyone because of it. My father is bald and short everyone respects him my maths teacher is a bald and short guy also and everyone adores him and he's well respected and tons of other men are like that. Of course sometimes there are jokes here and there, but what you describe isn't a joke it's humiliation. I live in a third world country btw and i've never imagined that a people in 3rd world country will be more civilized, grown up and respectful than people in a first world country like Italy.

It probably relates to expectations being higher in the first world. Why do you think we have so much suicide in the west? Particularly among males.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It probably relates to expectations being higher in the first world. Why do you think we have so much suicide in the west? Particularly among males.
Yeah man people in the west need to grow up and appreciate the opportunities they have and stop being that shallow. I have a problem with being bald because all of the time i'm on the internet, so i sense the western culture more often and the western culture shame bald, short people, but here it's rare unless they are your friends and joke with you once in a week or something.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my country people are obsessed with looks and sex. Therefore, if you're ugly, you're fucked and considered inferior.

No, never had a gf and never had sex.
In your country people are a bit fucked up than normal.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my country people are obsessed with looks and sex. Therefore, if you're ugly, you're fucked and considered inferior.

No, never had a gf and never had sex.

Have you considered the services of a prostitute? Sex is so important for a man, for a variety of reasons.

Yeah man people in the west need to grow up and appreciate the opportunities they have and stop being that shallow. I have a problem with being bald because all of the time i'm on the internet, so i sense the western culture more often and the western culture shame bald, short people, but here it's rare unless they are your friends and joke with you once in a week or something.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to live in the first world but it's no utopia. Everything is relative.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you considered the services of a prostitute? Sex is so important for a man, for a variety of reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to live in the first world but it's no utopia. Everything is relative.
If you gave up on women you rarely think about sex because it's something out of the reach, so you may just masturbate every couple of days or so.
And the first world is great the problem is with it's people.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

By the way, you're right about people in the west needing to grow up - particularly young men. Many have the intellect and conversational skills of children, with their "banter" culture and lack of introspection.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No, that would be infinitely depressing and I've always found prostitutes disgusting.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find that everything is joyless, meaningless, unsatisfying because of my hair loss. Nothing matters anymore like life is over and i died and just my ghost is living. If i go out i see nearly everyone with hair at my age or people at their 20's they have no hair loss and nothing to worry about and no hair lose is obvious unless someone is over 30. Even being a hermit is a reminder of hair loss everywhere on the internet every movie every TV show reminds me that i'm less than a person that it's odd and unnatural to lose your hair especially at a young age, so i lost my interest in everything now either it's going out or even stay at my room to entertain myself a bit and escape reality. I don't know what to do anymore hair loss is a curse. I was diagnosed with depression before my hair loss now imagine how my depression have become after male pattern baldness. It's unbearable. I just wish i could stay in my room until i die with food to survive, but i'll eventually be forced to go out to work and watch people everyday make fun of me while they enjoy their youth and i'm friendless, sexless, lifeless and full of depression and mental illnesses that's the youth that awaits for me. My teenage years was already destroyed by depression and other fucked up problems now the rest of my life is ruined until i'm like 35 and people stop making fun of me, but i doubt that i'll be even a sane person then.

I feel you bro, this sh*t is very hard when it hits you at early age, and will f*** you for the rest of your life, I have been balding since 15, and it's become noticeable at 23, I thought when I reach 30 it will become It will look normal and I will deal with it, but now at 30 my life is ruined, I totally lost interest in life, I just hope I get a heart attack and die.
(f*** you god for making my life miserable)

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you bro, this sh*t is very hard when it hits you at early age, and will f*** you for the rest of your life, I have been balding since 15, and it's become noticeable at 23, I thought when I reach 30 it will become It will look normal and I will deal with it, but now at 30 my life is ruined, I totally lost interest in life, I just hope I get a heart attack and die.
(f*** you god for making my life miserable)
Sorry man for what you're going through, but this is the harsh reality that has been awaiting us since we were born.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you marry a fat girl, or a girl without limb, dante?
Excuse me for interruption i know it's out of my business, but being fat is a choice why he would settle for someone that is too lazy to take care of their own body ? Being bald or short or ugly is not a choice that's why fat and those things must not be compared.