Hair Loss Destroys Everything In One's Life

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have, and these couples don't exist.

Either the woman is caked up in make-up and other enhancements that make her go from a 5/10 to a 8/10.

Or the guy just has high-status and money compared to the woman.

He's a manager in a large company, and she's an assistant hairdresser.

Often, it will be a combination of these two factors.

But if you want to play fair, let's say you were a 7/10 before hair loss and are now a 5/10 and want to date a true 7/10 (no make-up) who also is a manager, you can just forget about it.

There is always an explanation. Now stop telling half-truths and spreading false hope among the inexperienced men of this forum.
Dude shut the f*ck up lmao. You don't know sh*t. Look around I see TONS of 5s with 7s are you serious? Some girl I used to bang in hs who's an 8 just got engaged to a 6. My aunt is good looking and married a 5 who did a long bit in jail. U don't know sh*t go get "your c*** sucked" by another 3/10

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at comparing losing your looks / becoming disfigured to some loss in mobility.

I don't say it must hurt a lot, I'd probably become very depressed if I lost a few fingers and couldn't play the guitar anymore.

But to think that it's going to prevent you from getting women? Please! If anything, if you look good enough, they'll feel sorry for you, in a good way.

Now losing your looks as a man, there will be 0 sympathy for you there and you will struggle more to get women, you could even be kicked out of the game.

Way to compare apples to oranges.
check "pectus excavatum" in google images, retard

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did I just say? They are not 7's, they just upgraded their looks level with make-up and other enhancements.

Having been in jail can also be seen as a sign of status, to women, it can mean that you're a badass motherfucker that can get sh*t done.

That's what I thought, the guy's not a nice janitor or Starbucks employee. You seriously lack reading comprehension and resort to insults when your view of reality is shattered.

I'm sorry, I make a better case than you here, give me arguments or admit that I'm right.

Why would a woman go out with an ugly man with a dead-end job? Let me guess, because he's funny? Yeah right, the PUA's wet dream.
I don't know what kind of trash you date but any girl over the age of 19 doesn't think going to jail is hot, your case collapsed right there lmao. And wtf are you saying? I judge a 7 by a girl who wears light makeup... I see plenty of 7s with 5s on a daily basis. I don't know what kind of warped reality you live in, sounds depressing though. And if they have a dead end job, that's unattractive do all women. Guess what? They can get a better job. You sound legit pathetic when you speak.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amidst all of this arguing I have a suggestion.

Have you guys tried going for a very clean and hygienic look? I mean I still do that even with my diffuse thinning, but I'm saying it is something that can definitely bump you up a couple of notches.

I get my teeth whitened every six months, get facials from some lovely Vietnamese girls, pluck my eyebrows, smell good around everyone, and am also trying to get back in shape (lost a lot of weight because of depression.) The point is I've been doing this while in a depressed state since I also never go out anymore and find it hard to go to the gym as well because of my hair loss. Home work outs do work though.

These are things you CAN change and I can assess that it definitely makes me look more handsome. And no I'm not gay but have to make up for my balding deformity somehow. Besides clean and professional looks great even on bald guys.

It's a start right?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We know hair loss is basically one of the worst thing that could happen to a human being, short of facial burns (another kind of disfigurement).

When people who have cancer tells you that the worst aspect of their disease is losing their hair, I think the message is clear.

When people who have suffered from the most horrible conditions thorough their lives tell you that none of them even compare to hair loss...

Ask @EvilLocks . We're not here to sugarcoat reality, what we know on this forum has been established after years and years of debate.

You can't just come here and act like it's 2002: "Hey hair loss doesn't matter, it's all about confidence and loving yourself!" Do your homework.
So basically it's been years and years of this self pitty party that you're all involved in and you all agreed that you're going to be ugly losers because you're balding. What about the other 99% of the balding population that lives normal lives but doesn't hit up hairloss forums. I legit died when you said "this isn't 2002 we figured it out" like wtf are u talking about bruv. You're an idiot

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a great start.

Second step: do everything you can to keep your hair with medication, and save up for the hair transplant that you will inevitably need once past NW3.

If you don't have some hair on your head, all your efforts above will be worth way less. Muscular? But, he's bald! Great teeth? But, he's bald! Smoot skin? But, he's bald!"

You get the gist.
Hair transplants are the best way to look like a legit retard in 5-10 years when you keep balding. Good luck tho

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had my hair transplant 3 years ago at the age of 24.

Still don't look like a retard. I was already bald when I got it though.

I'm having my second one in 5 months. You know you can get another hair transplant if you lose ground, right?

Keep coping.
You can get another one. But what happens when those 8,000 grafts can't fill the area of a 50,000 FU normal head of hair. You would need 25,000 to give the illlusion of a thin full head. 15,000 to look like a diffused full head. 8000-10000 to look like a retard that got a hair transplant at 23 with a bunch of weeds on his head. Keep dreaming.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a great start.

Second step: do everything you can to keep your hair with medication, and save up for the hair transplant that you will inevitably need once past NW3.

If you don't have some hair on your head, all your efforts above will be worth way less. Muscular? But, he's bald! Great teeth? But, he's bald! Smoot skin? But, he's bald!"

You get the gist.

Thanks although I've decided to accept my balding and shave it. I am only wanting to fix my pitting and goosebump like head as well as the smiley face I have in the back.

Don't get me wrong though if a cure comes out I shall return!

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The vast majority of them are not fine and are not living happy lives, no need to be a genius to figure that out.

Young bald men don't make up for such a large portion of the population.

I was completely bald at the age of 22, so half-bald at 20. How many people have been in my situation? Very, very few.

Among the rare guys I met who lost their hair aggressively in their prime, two committed suicide at the age of 26, and no I'm not making this up.

How can you tell whether people are happy with their lives or not? Bald or not? Have you ever seen a guy on the street, or at work, or in social settings and thought: "Jesus, this guy probably doesn't live a normal life at all!"

Baseless nonsense to reassure yourself.
well when they bald aggressively and still get married and have children, with successful careers I automatically assume they're happy my bad. I'm 27, many of my friends are balding, many of the them are married. Stop trying to force your shitty opinion off as fact.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're mixing up FU and follicles. 1 FU is basically 2,5 hair on average. So you're saying that a Norwood 6 area has 125000 follicles, without even counting the donor area, so a full head of hair would have 2500000 follicles?

People notice their hair loss when they've already lost more than half their hair, that means you can have 50% of your hair in the NW6 area and not even notice that you're balding.

That would be 25000 follicles or 10000 grafts. This is why a guy like Joe Tillman who' supposed to be NW6 under his hair transplant can look like he has a full head of hair.

View attachment 58107

View attachment 58108

Keep being unnecessarily unrealistic and pessimistic.
No, I'm not getting them confused. A full head has 50,000 FUs, yes. You have about 8000 safe fu in your donor. Maybe you should have don't a little more research there bud.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
50,000 FU 2.5 hairs per fu per your average is 125,000 hairs on a full head, which is more like around 150,000-175,000. Damn you don't even know what you're talking about and you got a hair transplant...

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Say half of the hairs are in a Norwood 6-7 area that's 62500 hairs that's 25000 fu, 12500 fu to achieve 50% density. Average donor has 7-8000. That's 32% density... that's terrible looking.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because all people who have successful careers and are married are happy, that's a well-known fact.

Being married to an overweight shrew that has denied you sex since your honeymoon and doesn't respect you = happy

Being an executive who slaves 80 hours per week at his boring highly-technical job = happy
No executive slaves 80 hrs a week, where do u work 7/11?

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And that's 32% density if every single graft grows which isn't likely so you're actually looking at like 28% density, terrible.

Reaction score
1) start working out, if youre too scared to go to the gym, if you have the money go and buy a Squat rack, a few weights, and start working out 2x a day for 6 months. Once youre confident go to the gym!

2) after you've gained some confidence, start working, earn a bit of cash and see what options you have to have a transplant done.
There are many success stories, especially with Fue.

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feel you man, im also skinny, and hanging by a thread... before I shave it all off can already feel my confidence on the brink of oblivion...

It is a b**ch, but life goes on.. Im hoping and praying when I do eventually shave it off it suits me and I like it.. From there I could probably continue any treatment and try and regrow what Ive lost.

Alternatively hair transplant but from the looks of it ive been hit with the sh*t stick and the worst possible situation of a NW7 diffuser. Always a proper job with me!

But yeah end of the day what you gonna do, one thing I can say is go to the gym and work! You will feel much better, end of the day im slowly accepting it... Very very slowly...

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what really is annoying however is that ive got enough hair on my butt and legs and belly to get 3 NW7 hair transplants consecutively

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are most of you in your 20s? Because many of you are demonstrating the lack of conversational skills and introspection I mentioned earlier. Reducing people's value to a subjective number based on their physical appearance is extremely reductive and immature.