Hair grow Accelerators..

kamisama

Reaction score
squeegee said:
I received this last 2 days ago: http://www.eqyss.com/pet_mega_tek2.asp my bottle is blue.. Anyways.. I apply that with Miconazole..All you need is half of a spoon of it and style your hair.. This stuff smell so f****ing good I want to eat it..

wow squeegee did u say megatek smells great? i thought i read on the forum that many stopped it although they see results coz they could not deal with the smell. btw i read that many of them experience shedding on megatek as well.

as a side note, i read on that forum that they use garlic pills to counter shedding. and it seems to work for many.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
this is 1 story:

I've been doing this using Daktarin (2% Miconazole) once a week, followed by the egg & honey on the scalp the next morning (when I can be bothered/have time).

I did it religiously Dec & Jan and grew 0.75 ins in each month. Took a break in Feb and pushed out barely 0.5 inch. Sooo, back to Daktarin in March!

I was a little wary about putting athlete's foot cream on my scalp (the *glamour* ) but it's healthy. Whilst I use it, it's cut down my shedding by about 50% (went back to normal when I stopped).

Yes, I am very pleased. It's finally at my shoulders now and looks decent down

Kudos to Ainé for coming up with this one

Grrrr the other 1 i can`t find

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
kamisama said:
squeegee said:
I received this last 2 days ago: http://www.eqyss.com/pet_mega_tek2.asp my bottle is blue.. Anyways.. I apply that with Miconazole..All you need is half of a spoon of it and style your hair.. This stuff smell so f****ing good I want to eat it..

wow squeegee did u say megatek smells great? i thought i read on the forum that many stopped it although they see results coz they could not deal with the smell. btw i read that many of them experience shedding on megatek as well.

as a side note, i read on that forum that they use garlic pills to counter shedding. and it seems to work for many.

Yep smell really good.. Garlic pills contain sulphur..just like MSM supplements.. I just put megatek at the tip of my fingers and mix it with miconazole nitrate.. I don't go crazy.. you don't need much anyways when you read the instructions.. I don't want to look like I have a f*****g cake on my head.. lol.. Dry pretty fast and style my hair after.. Anyways, Minoxidil and Miconazole Nitrate is an incredible combo. Mega Tek is just an add-on. I also Add MSM gel to my hair at night before I go to bed.. Goes in fast as well and contain pure sulfur... I want also add that my hair never grow that fast..LOL ridiculous!

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all i am new here and find this thread very interesting!
Are there any photos to view the results using this?
I would be willing to give it a go if i could see any results.
Thanks

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
machman said:
Thanks

Stop being :gay: ..go spend some cash and join the hooligans!

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
machman said:
Thanks

Stop being :gay: ..go spend some cash and join the hooligans!
So is there any photo proof that this works? :dunno:

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been using this for the past few days. only a small amount 2x/day, diluted with water.

sides:
i get slight headaches sometimes and get a little moody with this stuff and also feel like this stuff makes me a little dumb... i think i may have a hyper-sensitivity to anti-androgens (assuming MN is actually an anti-androgen!)

cosmetic affect:
made my hair and scalp really dry. this could be a good thing.
shedding! it seems in no time at all i have increased shedding (albeit slightly) and my hair & hairline seems to have suffered. it's probably just the drying affect making my hair look thinner / less volumized.

i don't want to scare anyone off using MN as the things I have experienced have been very minor and may potentially be totally unrelated.

i may add some oils as has been suggested, but i don't like making my hair oily. it seems these oils never fully soak in and they must be washed out to remove the oily hair affect.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
don`t know if it is really true:

Miconazole Nitrate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend in my mothers computer class told her that the reason for all of her new growth was because of something she added to her african pride hair product. My mother ask what was it and she said monistat....... Her friends beautian told her to do this and it worked for her balb spot. I looked it up online and the ingredient is also used for a number of other things. My mother has been using this since Oct 15th and has about 3 inches of new growth.... but my mother mixed hers with DOO GRO.

Please respond and tell me what you think.

I truely hope this help. I went out on my lunch break to get some also. My sister works for a Dr. ... she said that M N is also found in Finasteride a product that is used for men who are going bald. I am not balded but it is working for two people that I know of. I mentioned it to a close friend and she said a co worker of hers uses it also and her hair is long ............ made me say hmmmmmmm.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums ... php?t=1209

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hey monty1978 how many years you've taking dutas and what Norwood you are.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
how much of the cream are people applying?

i get headaches and am only applying a small amount (probably the size of a tic-tac). i first make my hair/head a little wet with water, then i apply the daktarin to wet hands.

is everyone getting headaches?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I ordered 8 tubes of 25 mg of Minonazole Nitrate 4% on Egay. Apparently the female had better faster results with it.. It is the vag cream lol .. Anyways I think if you want success with this regimen, you absolutely need Minoxidil. Just wake up the hairs in the rest phase.. I cannot believe the results on the temples right now.. This is retarded.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
do you use it before or after minoxidil?

how long has it been now?

3 weeks.. I put minoxidil then Mico.. But sometimes I just don't care lol Put the 2 at the same time..Sometimes I don't have the time to mess around with the job.. I tried the powder form.. It works. You spray first then minoxidil.. Goes in..but the can doesn't last for sh*t.. I have a shitload of small dark hairs growing everywhere.. Man I cannot wait to see the results in 3-4 months mark.. the small hairs started to curl also..friggin cool.. not just some fuzzy blond hair.. Small strong dark hair..growing in the middle of both temples.. They are getting darker and stronger everyday and they multiply like crazy.. I try not looking everyday.. just every week end to surprise me and it works! Waiting for the 4% to show up and probably order some 15% Minoxidil as well from ebay.. I use 15% Sinere Nanominox right now and 5% Kirkland.. I wanna go 15% only with 4% Miconazole Nitrate.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee, do you have any pics?

would be nice if you can take some now (hopefully you have some from 1-month ago) and then in 3-4 months time.

i'm kinda nervous about starting minoxidil again. i did it a couple years ago for 3 months with no results and some minor sides.

im just gonna trial this MN stuff on its own.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
billythekid said:
squeegee, do you have any pics?

would be nice if you can take some now (hopefully you have some from 1-month ago) and then in 3-4 months time.

i'm kinda nervous about starting minoxidil again. i did it a couple years ago for 3 months with no results and some minor sides.

im just gonna trial this MN stuff on its own.

Sides effects go away.. Use it more often lol Wanna pictures? I tried to get a snapshot of my temple but way too f*****g blurry...I don't have a $6000 camera and not that retarded yet to take pictures of my hairline every f*****g weeks lol.. minoxidil is good and with Mico it is like minoxidil on NOS! Kirkland is f*****g cheap on egay. Man.. this is the best duo I ever tried. Also never forget that Apply minoxidil and Miconazole twice a day. At night I add Mega tek and MSM gel before I go to bed. No f*****g shedding anymore in the sink while applying minoxidil. I know pics would be the best.. I cannot wait to hit the 3-4 months mark.. so you guys gonna get before and after snapshot. I had to go pick Miconazole shampoo tomorrow also.

kamisama

Reaction score
is shedding of tiny hairs really a good sign? i can see many baby hairs now but all are very thin and weak and i find them dropping off.