Hair grow Accelerators..

orenbmo

Reaction score
hi squeegee ! tnx alot for sharing and helping i am really admiring your work here. i want to start using mico the way you use it so if you could please explain to me what kind of product you buy (full exact name please) and where you buy it from online it would be very helpfull for me . from my understanding you buy this product and mix it in your minoxidil , please also explain how much to mix with how much minoxidil .sorry for my bad english and if you did not understand what information i need then it basicly sums up to "please tell me exactly what you do regarding your miconozole use "

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
hi squeegee ! tnx alot for sharing and helping i am really admiring your work here. i want to start using mico the way you use it so if you could please explain to me what kind of product you buy (full exact name please) and where you buy it from online it would be very helpfull for me . from my understanding you buy this product and mix it in your minoxidil , please also explain how much to mix with how much minoxidil .sorry for my bad english and if you did not understand what information i need then it basicly sums up to "please tell me exactly what you do regarding your miconozole use "

Hi Orenbmo! I always buy Monistat 3 . They have 3x 5 grams tubes of 4% Miconazole. I apply minoxidil then Miconazole after. I apply just a bit of it. You don't need to saturated your head with it.. You want the 4% one. 2% is useless for male pattern baldness. I uses 1 tube a week.

http://www.amazon.com/Monistat-Vaginal-Antifungal-Treatment-Combination/dp/B0009Q634M

orenbmo

Reaction score
thanks bro! 1 last thing i forgot to add, am i right saying that mico doesnt work the same way as ketoconozole meaning i can get double effect from using both of them ?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
thanks bro! 1 last thing i forgot to add, am i right saying that mico doesnt work the same way as ketoconozole meaning i can get double effect from using both of them ?

Miconazole and Keto are both Cytochrome p450 inhibitors. You have better chances of success with Miconazole Nitrate with the extra Nitrate in it. You can still use Keto shampoo.

orenbmo

Reaction score
alright tnx now i just need to figure how to get it into my scalp , (i actualy got a full pretty dense hair and i am trying to go Norwood-bradpitt) but since money isnt a problem for me i guess i can just put alot of it and get it into my scalp with my hands while having tons of it lost on my hair instead of my scalp :) . oh and i forgot to say i also go with 10 cm long hair which i am not going to cut shorter lol

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
alright tnx now i just need to figure how to get it into my scalp , (i actualy got a full pretty dense hair and i am trying to go Norwood-bradpitt) but since money isnt a problem for me i guess i can just put alot of it and get it into my scalp with my hands while having tons of it lost on my hair instead of my scalp :)

You can mix it with Minoxidil in your hand prior to application if you are using minoxidil.. It dissolves really good in minoxidil.. Also don't overdose on it! The nitrate in Miconazole causes headaches!

orenbmo

Reaction score
about the mixing with minoxidil mine contains retinol and azelaic acid do you think they might harm the mico or the other way around? i also did some math and found that 1 monistat3 pack contains 600 mg of MN (3x5 grams =15g , 15gx0.04=0.6) i am going to see if i can get some capsules form of it , should be cheaper and it might be ideal for desolving in my minoxidil

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uestion do any of these things mentioned in this thread providing REGROWTH? yES WHICH ONE? is megatek a water/wet based topical or oil based topical? to clarify a wet/water based topical will make your hair frizz out if you've blowdried or flat ironed your hair straight.

orenbmo

Reaction score
i am using monistat for a few days and its kinda hard for me to apply creams i got to much hair, now i have found some dogs shampoo containing mico 2% the question is can i use this as champoo or i have to let it sit and sink in , my logic says that if keto can be used as shamp so does mico , any1 can confirm or denay my thoughts ?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Been telling everybody on here that I saved my hair from Androgenic Alopecia with Miconazole Nitrate.. Here is another fact that MN is bad *** and should be added to your daily minoxidil regimen..

MN inhibit some P450 enzymes.. and it is the strongest inhibitor of CYP2C9..according to this study.

Effect of antifungal drugs on cytochrome P450 (CYP) 2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP3A4 activities in human liver microsomes.

Niwa T, Shiraga T, Takagi A.
Source

Post-marketing Development Research Center, Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan. toshiro.niwa@jp.astellas.com

Abstract

The effects of five antifungal drugs, fluconazole, itraconazole, micafungin, miconazole, and voriconazole, on cytochrome P450 (CYP) 2C9-mediated tolbutamide hydroxylation, CYP2C19-mediated S-mephenytoin 4'-hydroxylation, and CYP3A4-mediated nifedipine oxidation activities in human liver microsomes were compared. In addition, the effects of preincubation were estimated to investigate the mechanism-based inhibition. The IC50 value against tolbutamide hydroxylation was the lowest for miconazole (2.0 microM), followed by voriconazole (8.4 microM) and fluconazole (30.3 microM). Similarly, the IC50 value against S-mephenytoin 4'-hydroxylation was the lowest for miconazole (0.33 microM), followed by voriconazole (8.7 microM) and fluconazole (12.3 microM). On the other hand, micafungin at a concentration of 10 or 25 microM neither inhibited nor stimulated tolbutamide hydroxylation and S-mephenytoin 4'-hydroxylation, and the IC50 values for itraconazole against these were greater than 10 microM. These results suggest that miconazole is the strongest inhibitor of CYP2C9 and CYP2C19, followed by voriconazole and fluconazole, whereas micafungin would not cause clinically significant interactions with other drugs that are metabolized by CYP2C9 or CYP2C19 via the inhibition of metabolism. The IC50 value of voriconazole against nifedipine oxidation was comparable with that of fluconazole and micafungin and higher than that of itraconazole and miconazole. The stimulation of the inhibition of CYP2C9-, CYP2C19-, or CYP3A4-mediated reactions by 15-min preincubation was not observed for any of the antifungal drugs, suggesting that these drugs are not mechanism-based inhibitors.

and according to this study:

In summary, inhibiting CYP 2C9 significantly improves

NO-mediated vasodilatation..

Which will greatly boosts an enhances the benefits of Minoxidil.

http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/109/2/178.full.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

Cool thread on MSM:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/...nd-high-amounts-msm-orally-look-this-pictures

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
BUMP.

K

karankaran

I doubled the dose of soy isoflavones ( also i started using aglycone form which is more readily absorbed)
, added L taurine and
started taking iron, zonc , b6, folic acid etc supplement (150% daily value) in the last month, and my hair has grown as much in one month as it grew in the previous 3 months. it is crazy how much growth i got in just one month.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no side effects from so

- - - Updated - - -

i meant from soy isof. ?

esmat

Reaction score
dht = high secrete of sebum = best environment for candida out of control proliferation . And this circle for people with weak immunity = immunity fight for long time = hypersensitivity candidiasis = follicular fibrosis = hair loss. That's why any antifungal medication or natural , like garlic will help, also the good bacteria that eats candida will help and this good bacteria present in yogurt. So , I think candida medication topical and oral ( after candida antibodies blood test) + micro needling for scalp fibrosis the best treatment for that kind of hair loss which I recently diagnosed. After 15 years of losing hair and after trying every hair loss treatment.