Hair grow Accelerators..

casken

Reaction score
What the hell, I'm going to try this too. I had to try something else for my excess sebum issues anyway.

Just ordered the DermaFungal Ointment, and will start in a few days and keep you guys posted.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
kenneth said:
What the hell, I'm going to try this too. I had to try something else for my excess sebum issues anyway.

Just ordered the DermaFungal Ointment, and will start in a few days and keep you guys posted.

Welcome aboard! :punk:

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like by this time tomorrow night I will be wearing vag cream on the top of my head. I have begun to take high res pictures of my head when combed and totally wet. It's brutally honest. So I'll be able to better judge the efficacy.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
joseph49853 said:
Looks like by this time tomorrow night I will be wearing vag cream on the top of my head. I have begun to take high res pictures of my head when combed and totally wet. It's brutally honest. So I'll be able to better judge the efficacy.

Cool! Try to get the 4% if you can.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Miconazole is an imidazole antifungal agent, developed by Janssen Pharmaceutica, and commonly applied topically (to the skin) or mucus membranes to cure fungal infections. It works by inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol, a critical component of fungal cell membranes

Ergosterol is a component of fungal cell membranes, serving the same function that cholesterol serves in animal cells.

Can excess cholesterol in the scalp can lead to hairloss??

Publishing the results of an 11-year study involving more than 22,000 men in the publication The Archives of Internal Medicine, researchers found that men with vertex pattern balding, or balding on the top of the head, appeared to be a marker for increased coronary heart disease. This association was even greater for men with hypertension or elevated cholesterol levels.

It sounds interesting...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Bombarie said:
I wanna try this to, but whats the best to buy?

Anusol! :punk: Just a good brand with the active ingredient and no others bullshit in it.. The females on the forum use different kinds .. A generic brand with Miconazole Nitrate 2% will totally do the job.. The ladies had crazy grow with pictures to back up their claims... It is on every major female hair care forums... Some of them stop it because they were not able to control the grow! Fun to hear.. BTW they are saying that 4% is the best but I cannot find it anywhere in tubes.. just friggin vag pre filled applicators..

The only side effects I had so far on the second day is an headache.. But I think the problem was my gf.. LOL

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Granted, I felt slight discomfort when asking for two boxes, while the lady at the counters face evidently questioned why I needed two boxes when one should suffice.
What a terrible side effect :hairy:

I'm definitely watching this thread... you might have stumbled across something really interesting, squeegee! Let us know how it goes eh!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
KANGA said:
squeegee said:
Granted, I felt slight discomfort when asking for two boxes, while the lady at the counters face evidently questioned why I needed two boxes when one should suffice.
What a terrible side effect :hairy:

I'm definitely watching this thread... you might have stumbled across something really interesting, squeegee! Let us know how it goes eh!

I am doing my homeworks KANGA!! :punk:

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
This video is bleeping forever but...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hepViS4Qcyc

In a nutshell, she mixes in an empty container:

- 2 tubes of generic 2% MN
- 3-5 "cap fulls" of Castor Oil (or whatever carrier you'd like)
- And Wild Growth Oil (1/4 - 1/2 container)
Apparently Wild Growth Oil has Olive, Jojoba, Coconut oils, as well as Vit D, Iron, and calcium.

That's really interesting to me because people on here claim that keto had cleared their acne (facial, chest and back acne!), too... (keto and MN are similar... correct? If not, sorry I sound like a dumbass).

Maybe I'm jumping the gun here to try the experiment, too... but maybe it's a solution to a thinning vertex.

It's late at night for me here so excuse me for my overall dimness ;) But are you applying MN topically everyday now, squeegee? Or still 3 times a week?

And when are you applying this? Before or After a Minoxidil application? And, are you rubbing it so that it absorbs, or leaving a ever-so-thin slick layer?

My longest post ever. :bravo:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Bombarie said:
I dont think it was a story that squegee wrote, he took the story from a woman forum.

You go it!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
KANGA said:
This video is bleeping forever but...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hepViS4Qcyc

In a nutshell, she mixes in an empty container:

- 2 tubes of generic 2% MN
- 3-5 "cap fulls" of Castor Oil (or whatever carrier you'd like)
- And Wild Growth Oil (1/4 - 1/2 container)
Apparently Wild Growth Oil has Olive, Jojoba, Coconut oils, as well as Vit D, Iron, and calcium.

That's really interesting to me because people on here claim that keto had cleared their acne (facial, chest and back acne!), too... (keto and MN are similar... correct? If not, sorry I sound like a dumbass).

Maybe I'm jumping the gun here to try the experiment, too... but maybe it's a solution to a thinning vertex.

It's late at night for me here so excuse me for my overall dimness ;) But are you applying MN topically everyday now, squeegee? Or still 3 times a week?

And when are you applying this? Before or After a Minoxidil application? And, are you rubbing it so that it absorbs, or leaving a ever-so-thin slick layer?

My longest post ever. :bravo:

Ketocozanole is in the azole family just like Miconazole.

Imidazole, triazole, and thiazole antifungals
Azole antifungal drugs inhibit the enzyme cytochrome P450 CYP51 14?-demethylase; the enzyme necessary to convert lanosterol to ergosterol. Deleption of ergosterol in fungal membrane disrupts the structure and many functions of fungal membrane leading to inhibition of fungal growth. [3]

[edit] Imidazoles
Miconazole – miconazole nitrate
Ketoconazole
Clotrimazole – marketed as Lotrimin or Lotrimin AF (and Canesten in the UK)
Econazole
Bifonazole
Butoconazole
Fenticonazole
Isoconazole
Oxiconazole
Sertaconazole – marketed as Ertaczo in North America
Sulconazole
Tioconazole
Griseofulvin - marketed as india
The triazoles are newer, less toxic[citation needed] and more effective[citation needed]:

[edit] Triazoles
Fluconazole
Itraconazole
Isavuconazole
Ravuconazole
Posaconazole
Voriconazole
Terconazole

[edit] Thiazoles
Abafungin

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, starting this today:

Micatin 30g cream, mixed in a container with ~ 2 tbsp Main 'n Tail Maximum Herbal-Gro (has cocoa butter, castor oil, jojoba oil) to hopefully help speed up the growth process.

The Micatin cream is expensive ($15 for a small 30g tube)... so I'm looking into getting DermaRite DermaFungal Ointment as was suggested here. 3.75 oz = 106 g which is MUCH more bang for the buck than the $15 30g tube of Micatin, don't ya think?

Also looking into the MTG. But for now, will report progress. I'm applying it once a day after shower.

Now, I wonder which is more effective? Ketozole cream or Miconazole Nitrate cream?

Guess we'll find out! :)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
joseph49853 said:

Cool, I need to stop being lazy and take pictures too...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Increased hair grow, Extreme Hair grow, Abnormal hair grow or Excessive hair grow can be side effects associated with Cotrimazole! It is on the boxes lol! :punk:

casken

Reaction score
Hmmm...I just got this Dermafungal stuff, and it says "Dermafungal is not effective on the scalp or nails."

Did I just throw ten bucks down the drain?

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
kenneth said:
Hmmm...I just got this Dermafungal stuff, and it says "Dermafungal is not effective on the scalp or nails."

Did I just throw ten bucks down the drain?
They're probably referring to what the drug was intended for... :)

But it has Miconazole in it, right?