Hair grow Accelerators..

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
Ok i have done my first application last evening and the second this morning! I put pure daktarin creme all over my scalp and massage it in, i have longer hair 8cm and it is easy to apply.
My hair isnt greesy at all. So 12 april my hair has to be 10.5cm! Lets pray:)

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i orderd daktarin creme 30mg cost in nederland : 11 euro
and i orderd 2 tubes of this
also a bucket of coconut-oil.... 500mg and cost 6euro

doing also a test but after my planned hair transplant in april...
for now the time is to close to the hair transplant...

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
Any updates m8`s?

I put 2% miconazole from daktarin foot cream 2 times a day on my scalp is this good?

casken

Reaction score
I just started too. I'm doing just one temple to compare, and after a month I'll give a report.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
cool guys!! :punk:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys.. I don't want you guys to get overexcited but please listen to this.. I apply Miconazole Nitrate 2% after every minoxidil application twice a day. I am a little bit over 2 weeks right now.. I just cannot believe the f*****g results. I have hair sprouting all over my temples..even in the middle of it.,.strong small black hairs.. This sh*t is for real.. I never had such faster results ever.. I sound like a scammer.. lol..but f*** I never been so excited and inspired ever. I also apply clotrimazole every other days instead of the miconazole.. f*** me!! minoxidil+mico = best duo ever

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
i also apply miconazole 2x a day and then minoxidil and have fuzzy zmall hairs on the temples after 1 f*cking week:D

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's not. At least for me, miconazole cream works for hair growth, better even than ketoconazole. I believe duration of contact has been a key factor. Obviously oils help make this possible, some even have their own hair growth properties.

I might try some other anti-fungals in the azole family. Wouldn't it be crazy if thinning in men and women was mainly precipitated by fungal overgrowth feeding off of sebum?

And while my hair in thinning areas isn't growing longer at a more rapid rate a) existing hairs are growing stronger and thicker b) vellus hairs are going terminal c) new vellus hairs are sprouting. My stubborn vertex is finally starting to fill in nicely. I'm comparing my results using high resolution photography. I've even started to notice healthier nails (smoother appearance, whiter and more translucent nail fold, pinker cuticles) where prolonged contact has been made with keto and MN. LOL

I also believe that headaches might be caused by fungal die-off. As the fungal cell membrane is pucntured toxins are released. Otherwise I no longer experience headaches by applying keto or MN, only dizziness sometimes.

I'll keep everyone updated on any further progress.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Ok guys.. I don't want you guys to get overexcited but please listen to this.. I apply Miconazole Nitrate 2% after every minoxidil application twice a day. I am a little bit over 2 weeks right now.. I just cannot believe the f****ing results. I have hair sprouting all over my temples..even in the middle of it.,.strong small black hairs.. This sh*t is for real.. I never had such faster results ever.. I sound like a scammer.. lol..but f*ck I never been so excited and inspired ever. I also apply clotrimazole every other days instead of the miconazole.. f*ck me!! minoxidil+mico = best duo ever
Keep up the good work. I've been slacking (1 application of each everyday) but we should post progression pics!

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
How's the vertex growth coming along Joseph? Mind sharing some pics? (Photoshopped if you're cam shy :whistle: )

kamisama

Reaction score
anyone saw reduced or increased shedding? i read on the gals' forum that many noticed it helped with shedding. i thought i notice more shedding of weaker hairs though.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
kamisama said:
anyone saw reduced or increased shedding? i read on the gals' forum that many noticed it helped with shedding. i thought i notice more shedding of weaker hairs though.

Same story for me my friend...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I received this last 2 days ago: http://www.eqyss.com/pet_mega_tek2.asp my bottle is blue.. Anyways.. I apply that with Miconazole..All you need is half of a spoon of it and style your hair.. This stuff smell so f*****g good I want to eat it..

So twice a day I put Minoxidil, Miconazole nitrate mixed with Mega Tek and at night I added MSM gel (sulphur).. that I bought here : http://www.msmpure.com/msm_gel.htm
Minoxidil wake up the lazy follicles and everything else do the rest..

I never been that happy of the results right now..It is unfuckingbelievable. I neved had black hair sprouting from the middle of my temples..The even started to curls lol This is the best that I found since my hair loss career started.. and I tried a lot of sh*t lol

I am trying to find a 4% Miconazole Nitrate in powder form so I can mix it with Minoxidil..less greasy and more effective that the 2%. Females over the forums had better results with 4%.. but the tube from the vag kit is so frigging small...

I cannot wait to see the results in a couple months.. This is really inspiring...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am so pumped on this stuff that I ordered 2 Miconazole Nitrate Shampoos..still waiting for them..maybe this week. I bet Miconazole Nitrate will be the next big thing in the hairloss treatments...

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
tried MN last year for quite a number of months. did nothing for me :dunno: using 2% cream version.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
billythekid said:
to the guys that have had early success, did you just start using minoxidil along with the MN?

Was using minoxidil before..then added Mico

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For the record, I used ketoconazole for six months in a shampoo with caffeine. I experienced no regrowth when compared to existing hairs. Then for three months I started leaving the keto in my hair along with these oils: castor, olive, coconut, emu. I experienced some regrowth this way.

Adding miconazole has been the best so far over the last two+ weeks. I am finally growing hair in my vertex, which had thinned considerably due to a three month-long run-in with topical DIM.

During this time I have always used minoxidil mixed with: Glisodin, bioperine, grape seed extract, green tea extract, carnosine, taurine, nattozimes, magnesium orotate, melatonin, MSM) I also use a dermaroller 1-2x a week, retin-a 1-2x a week, and PEMF (while sitting at my computer.) I apply the minoxidil right after the miconazole cream (Dermafungal,) both once a day. I'm hoping to get back to my peak of last summer, where my hair looked incredible.