Hair grow Accelerators..

casken

Reaction score
KANGA said:
kenneth said:
Hmmm...I just got this Dermafungal stuff, and it says "Dermafungal is not effective on the scalp or nails."

Did I just throw ten bucks down the drain?
They're probably referring to what the drug was intended for... :)

But it has Miconazole in it, right?

Yep. 2%

Well, I started it tonight as I just had another scalp acne breakout, so hopefully this does something.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
Eeeeeek squeggee told me to buy Anusol, but i searched on google and you have to put an Anusol pill up your *** :sobbing:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Bombarie said:
Eeeeeek squeggee told me to buy Anusol, but i searched on google and you have to put an Anusol pill up your *** :sobbing:

Just buy a good foot anti fungal brand with Miconazole Nitrate or Clotrimazole in it. They usually have bigger tube than the vag cream and you won't look silly at the drugstore. :gay:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
kenneth said:
Hmmm...I just got this Dermafungal stuff, and it says "Dermafungal is not effective on the scalp or nails."

Did I just throw ten bucks down the drain?

What about vagina cream? LOL who gives a sh*t..we just want the magic potion.Miconazole Nitrate.

kamisama

Reaction score
So is it accelerated hair growth in terms of length, or is there actual regrowth of hair or thickening? These ladies at LHC are like only obsessed with growing their hair longer.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
kamisama said:
So is it accelerated hair growth in terms of length, or is there actual regrowth of hair or thickening? These ladies at LHC are like only obsessed with growing their hair longer.
Regrowth and Thickening... these ladies claim that bald spots are filling in.

guy83

Established Member
Reaction score
just bought the spray powder version. My head is white! :jackit:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
guy83 said:
just bought the spray powder version. My head is white! :jackit:

LOL yeah! Cannot really use it by itself! unless you got minoxidil to dissolve it.. LOL

boilingpoint

Reaction score
Hiya. How are you guys applying the MN? I hear you get crazy headaches if you get it wrong...

you concocting a kitchen sink regimen i.e. castor oil, sulfur 8 and miconozole nitrate cream? Mix it all together?

And are you applying this to your head to keep overnight or just leaving it there for a few min before washing out?

Cheers.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
boilingpoint said:
Hiya. How are you guys applying the MN? I hear you get crazy headaches if you get it wrong...

you concocting a kitchen sink regimen i.e. castor oil, sulfur 8 and miconozole nitrate cream? Mix it all together?

And are you applying this to your head to keep overnight or just leaving it there for a few min before washing out?

Cheers.

I am just using miconazole nitrate , the cream form and keep it overnight.I also minoxidil but I let it dry first.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Bombarie said:
Squeegee where are you dude?`
Its been 2 weeks for you now. How are things going?
Grz

I just have an Haircut last Sunday.. I have one every 2 weeks mandatory by work( Army). I will give my final judgment in 2 weeks.. I apply minoxidil 5% and Micozanole nitrate 2% twice a day after a shower. So far so good! I think we just discovered the real big 4!