Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This post got me to do a lot of digging into crypto and other day trading stuff a while back, if I do get rich from this, hairloss might have at least one good thing come out of it..

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone use etherdelta? My head is spinning on this one. I don' even see where you log in.??? How the hell do you deposit ethereum from coinbase??

I do

terrible experience

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Passing through Manhattan on the way to Connecticut:

IMG_20180115_114141.jpg

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Cheapest major cryptocoin on this planet right now is Bitcoin cash.

Withdrawal fee is just 0.001 bch on Binance.

Bitcoin even defeats Litecoin and Ethereum in fees.

Litecoin has fees of 0.01 Ltc.

Difference of 2 to10$ savings in every bcc transfer.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ended up buying a (tiny) amount of Kyber Network as well, in the silly hope that Star Wars fans might propel it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
rip ripple

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
South Korea playing hard-to-get with the bitcoin community is a perfect strategy to maximize uncertainty and thus tanking of the market. If they were to just leave the price would collapse for two days and recover, but that's not what they're doing.

I wonder if it's deliberate? Their finance minister is clearly concerned about the possibility of mania, and doesn't want this to go too far.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
South Korea playing hard-to-get with the bitcoin community is a perfect strategy to maximize uncertainty and thus tanking of the market. If they were to just leave the price would collapse for two days and recover, but that's not what they're doing.

I wonder if it's deliberate? Their finance minister is clearly concerned about the possibility of mania, and doesn't want this to go too far.

Almost certainly. I've owned heavily China exposed stocks for years and they've consistently played the same games with regulation. It's an Asian cultural thing, they enjoy cracking the whip and asserting their dominance to show who's boss. The market eventually tires of their games though. They're all talk, and the idea that SK will ban crypto rather than simply implementing a CGT on crypto like almost every other first world country on earth is laughable.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will you guys be buying today on the dip? If so, what specifically will you buy?
If not, what is your strategy?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
tf when entered crypto on high
tf when less than $200 left from initial $800

mHM3DMk.gif

hodl anyway