Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
worth a comic, a bald dude saying with a smile : well at least i invested my life saving on crypto
then he checks coinbase.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a chit time to have PRK (down time) during the crypto mania!

After a succesfull procedure I realize it was maybe for the best, avoiding the emotional rollercoaster...
and now may be THE time for more crypto in my bucket :)

Blockchain is fantastic, but imo the ''app'' or the ''currency'' where it's best utilized/exploited
has not yet seen the light of day.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Just asking a pretty silly question but as I do not know about investing in stocks and crypto..please explain this to me!

Suppose some coin like say bitcoin cash is at 1800$ wih value like 0.9990.(Index)

Why are bidders putting bid of 0.900(to ask for bitcoin cash below market price.)
If this bid is fullfilled by the sellers who sale coin at market rate,bitcoin cash will go down from 0.9990 to 0.9000.
( This means bitcoin cash will down and it might give rise to chain reaction,falling the coin by the bidders itself.
Why buy a coin if you want to pull down coin by your act of wanting to buy coin below market rate? )

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
20180119_082621.png

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a weird thought.
Wouldnt it be nicer, If hair was like dick. Grew inches everytime you were aroused.
“See it’s growing, I am horny- f*** me or f*** you, whatever”

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a weird thought.
Wouldnt it be nicer, If hair was like dick. Grew inches everytime you were aroused.
“See it’s growing, I am horny- f*** me or f*** you, whatever”

Side effect being total loss of libido so you can grow neither.

That sounds more like the cruel reality of hair loss life.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
10,2 is practically as good

It's funny and all but your stance on crypto's is eternally confusing.

I think its good to get some profit from it without being a fan of technology.(Riding the hype train mentality.)

Be casual and do it in free time without being too serious.

There are people on twitter who are too serious and have become like day traders.(This can have huge burden on their mind to succeed everyday.)

The way JeanLuccBB is doing is too risky for people with less backup (people are taking loans for crypto) and can have burden on health in case of extreme falls or bans.

Be in it with a mental preparation to exit it peacefully and happily in case of extreme FUD or bans.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I was researching about emergency actions to take in case of sudden fall in cryptocurrency market..
Correct me if i am wrong..

Does converting any crypto's into USDT(Tether)
give an user 'golden parachute' from loss where converting crypto's into money is not possible.
(for example Binance for non $ users.)

Screenshot_20180120-215435.png

I am not finding any major fluctuation in $ value of tether in one month time period.