Guys Let's All Get Rich - Are You Ready?

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
14A1404D-4519-4056-83F1-1D94CDC691A3.png
You are correct.
I was researching about emergency actions to take in case of sudden fall in cryptocurrency market..
Correct me if i am wrong..

Does converting any crypto's into USDT(Tether)
give an user 'golden parachute' from loss where converting crypto's into money is not possible.
(for example Binance for non $ users.)

View attachment 77121

I am not finding any major fluctuation in $ value of tether in one month time period.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're angry again.

I'm in a good quite calm mood, you can cope by telling yourself otherwise but you are not unpopular because you run against the grain of popular thought (a lot of people do that on here and are still liked generally) you are disliked because you're a total retard.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in a good quite calm mood, you can cope by telling yourself otherwise but you are not unpopular because you run against the grain of popular thought (a lot of people do that on here and are still liked generally) you are disliked because you're a total retard.

I had to "view ignored content" to figure out who you were shouting at in what appeared to be two back to back aimless posts.

To be honest it was funnier the first way when I couldn't see. Ie.

297.jpg

Also the ignore function is peace. I only have a few people on it but it makes the forum so much better.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had to "view ignored content" to figure out who you were shouting at in what appeared to be two back to back aimless posts.

To be honest it was funnier the first way when I couldn't see. Ie.

View attachment 77210

Also the ignore function is peace. I only have a few people on it but it makes the forum so much better.

i cannot for the life me ignore the ignore function

i see a message saying view ignore content and i have to click that sh*t

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol blackg has to be the most Ignored poster on here and copes by thinking he's too real for us.

I wish I could utilise the ignore function like you do. My imagination always gets the better of me.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
i cannot for the life me ignore the ignore function

i see a message saying view ignore content and i have to click that sh*t

There's a temptation and sometimes I succumb to it but usually honestly I don't even notice it. And every time I click it I regret it so it's like Pavlovian conditioning not to.

blackg

Reaction score
You keep spewing the same old about me supposedly not being like by a great number of posters, as if this approach carries any weight.
It doesn't.

And stop using offensive language. It's beneath you.