Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the supplier has said there is no more stock for ARV-110, and they don't think there will be another groupbuy soon.

Is there anyone still interested in purchasing ARV-110 that hasn't already?

Would like to see how many people we can get for a potential second group buy. If we have enough numbers we might be able to persuade them to re-stock.

Hairydream

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the supplier has said there is no more stock for ARV-110, and they don't think there will be another groupbuy soon.

Would like to see how many people we can get for a potential second group buy. If we have enough numbers we might be able to persuade them to re-stock.

I am!

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes me i'm interested. I don't have any answer, and any invitation for the discord :) Maybe i'm a "persona non grata" (like we said here in France ;) )

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve been buying RU from Bob and I asked him about ARV and he said he can sell it. I can ask on pricing if enough people want in. He takes PayPal so everyone can order individually. Bob has already proven he sells legit products and trustworthy.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is interesting, how androgenic men can still actually be enthusiastic even though this will probably fall flat on its fat *** like everything else. Human hope really is a persevering thing, show a few hairlets some pictures of men who went full blown women and they get excited even though that wasn't achieved with said substances, so it's really misleading.

You should know, like I do, there is no coming back. The hair reaper already killed you.
This is the new research section, not the cry and seethe section.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How to tell me you're a NW7 without actually telling me you're a NW7:

This thread is interesting, how androgenic men can still actually be enthusiastic even though this will probably fall flat on its fat *** like everything else. Human hope really is a persevering thing, show a few hairlets some pictures of men who went full blown women and they get excited even though that wasn't achieved with said substances, so it's really misleading.

You should know, like I do, there is no coming back. The hair reaper already killed you.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a LION up to 26 years of age, full blown mane and every girl taking more than just a third glance. I RECEIVED phone numbers out of the blue without NEEDING to even TALK. Then I got a b**ch of a girlfriend, moved out of state to scratch out my own living because I hated my family, and what now? 3 years later I'm having to USE concealer here and there from all the stress shedding.

I WANT MY HAIR BACK, I WANT MY GLORY. f*** YOUR ANDROGENIC BULLSHIT AND YOU HAVING NW3 AT THE AGE OF 16. Help ME find the cure to diffuse there's no hope for you!

This thread is literally about how to help people get their hair back. Also, I'm a NW2.25 and 28 years old. This thread is probably the best hope we have right now.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys just bought 2 grams of Way200070… So that group buy still open

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a LION up to 26 years of age, full blown mane and every girl taking more than just a third glance. I RECEIVED phone numbers out of the blue without NEEDING to even TALK. Then I got a b**ch of a girlfriend, moved out of state to scratch out my own living because I hated my family, and what now? 3 years later I'm having to USE concealer here and there from all the stress shedding.

I WANT MY HAIR BACK, I WANT MY GLORY. f*** YOUR ANDROGENIC BULLSHIT AND YOU HAVING NW3 AT THE AGE OF 16. Help ME find the cure to diffuse there's no hope for you!
@Admin there's been a deluge of trolling lately, could you please ban these people? Or make me a moderator and I will.

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he emailed me back to say they are out of stock right now but soon.

here is his email address if anyone wants to email directly

2846941311@qq.com

I’ve bought from him few times and 100% legit and fair price unlike Kane.
Thank you very much jjoshh8 . So if I udnerstand we can directly contact him in order to buy ARV-110 and WAY-200070 ? And of course if they aren't out of stock ;)

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much jjoshh8 . So if I udnerstand we can directly contact him in order to buy ARV-110 and WAY-200070 ? And of course if they aren't out of stock ;)
Correct, he is a really nice man and very helpful and answered all my questions.