Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you bought 200mg without asking these questions before? Was it like falling in love at first sign? I gave the dosage for ARV in my long post above. I don't think you bothered reading it by any chance?
take it easy man, I don't mean to ignore your post, but I can't read long post with small size font I have a vision problem

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your best bet is to join the next gb.They come and go on this forum.
Actually i just want the name of the supplier. Not to buy hairloss products, but if you trust them, then they have other stuff to offer i'd be interested in. Assuming your supplier is the actual source in china

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure for hair loss is actually the same as what we need to grow a new liver, and the liver takes priority in drug development
not really. half of men don't lose their liver by the age of 40 lol. the cure to hairloss resides in non-balding men with normal DHT levels

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not really. half of men don't lose their liver by the age of 40 lol. the cure to hairloss resides in non-balding men with normal DHT levels
well if there is no androgen receptor in the hair follicle then you can have whatever androgens you want, you can have dht like an animal it would not matter. also non balding men do not have elevated scalp dht, there is no normal dht as it depends on tissue expression of 5ar

321nickname123

My Regimen
Reaction score
The pictures in the OP looked promising yet there seem to be very few promising results from people in this community, if any. Can anyone provide an update on where we stand with WAY and ARV? Effective or not? I started using WAY a week ago and will obviously continue using it for the time being, but I have little hope.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The picture in the OP was just some dude who transitioned with HRT. No one has reported back regarding ARV, I've only just started using it weekly with needling. WAY I've been on for 4 months so far with no results
The pictures in the OP looked promising yet there seem to be very few promising results from people in this community, if any. Can anyone provide an update on where we stand with WAY and ARV? Effective or not? I started using WAY a week ago and will obviously continue using it for the time being, but I have little hope

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For what it’s worth. I have both Way & Arv.
I’m using it in my own manner. I haven’t wrote it off yet. It is hard for a limited protocol to have much effect by itself. I can say it doesn’t hurt anything, The original sales job was quite impressive, The quick denunciation is pretty funny.
I’m not throwing it out, because I don’t throw anything out..