Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have. However, they didn't maintain all the hair they regrown, but most of it, so you would need some maintenance drug anyway if you want to keep your NW1.
I guess it will come down to what's cheaper and more tolerable with regards to sides - shooting up with a course of HMI every few years or being on some kinda AA permanently. I suspect HMI will win on sides, but I'm not sure who wins price-wise.

There's also effectiveness, of course. HMI should beat most AAs on effectiveness, except maybe an AR degrader like this.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are organizing a group buy now for a PROTAC androgen receptor degrader and a highly selective estrogen receptor beta agonist. Everyone is welcome to join. The combination of these two compounds should give hair regrowth comparable to traditional mtf regimens but without the sexual side effects. I will start with a brief overview of how each of these compounds work.

ARV-110 is a potent PROTAC. It recruits the AR (androgen receptor) to the E3 ubiquitan ligase promting its degradation so that DHT cannot bind to it. This is temporary because new receptors are generated, but until that happens it eliminates AR activation. This is the first step that's required to treat hair loss. Kintor is currently developing a similar PROTAC to treat Androgenetic Alopecia, and they expect it to have no side effects.

WAY-200070 is a potent and selective ERβ (estrogen receptor beta ) agonist. It binds to ERβ without binding to ERα (estrogen receptor alpha) except at very high doses. This is perfect for us because ERβ is believed to mediate 17β-estradiol-induced hair growth, and does not have any feminizing effects. Things like breast growth and fat distribution etc., are believed to be controlled by ERα. ERβ activation actually silences ERα so it is expected to have the opposite effect and actually reduce or inhibit gyno while still promoting hair growth.

We have seen tremendous hair regrowth, and in some cases complete reversal of hair loss in male to female transgenders who use potent AR antagonists combined with 17β-estradiol. CIS men can't do that of course because the side effects are unacceptable. These two new compounds are available to us now and should allow us to reproduce the hair growth results of such feminizing treatments without the feminization aspect. Here are some of the examples of hair growth from using estrogen and potent AR antagonists, and what type of regrowth is expected from the combination of these two compounds at the proper dose.

View attachment 169266View attachment 169265View attachment 169264View attachment 169263View attachment 169262View attachment 169261

WAY-200070 is already being used by a handful of people on discord and they are reporting new vellus hairs in their temples. The people currently trialing are using concentrations between .1-.5% and applying it once to twice daily. The only side effects noted so far are hives/rash at the site of application in some and better skin generally. Now we are ordering more WAY-200070, and getting ARV-110 to go with it for the perfect combination. ARV-110 is being developed for castration resistant prostate cancer. The oral dose is 280-420mg daily, and almost totally suppresses the AR systemically at that dose. We will use just a small fraction of that dose topically. No one can guarantee what dose is safe and effective for either of these compounds, but most of us on discord are planning to use ARV-110 at .1% once a week. It has a 110 hour half-life so daily dosing is unnecessary. That's just 1mg/ml, or approximately 1/2000th of the oral dose for prostate cancer. Oral bioavailability is estimated at 25%. We estimate that only 5% of the topical dose will be absorbed systemically. That would give a systemic concentration that is 1/10,000th the concentration used in trials to shutdown the AR. This dose should not give any side effects. Personally I plan to use it daily so that I can just mix it together with WAY-200070. I will still use a concentration of .05-.1%, so I will be using more than others, about 7-14mg per week. Even this dose will give a systemic concentration that is around 1/700th that required to silence the AR systemically. One mg or less is impossible for most people to measure, so a stock solution may be required if you're using smaller and infrequent doses.

Here I will post further information on both compounds. ARV-110 has a large molecular weight of 812 Daltons so DMSO or microneedling will be required for topical absorption, but the large weight also helps to limit systemic absorption. At an oral dose of 35mg daily no adverse events were reported.

ARV-110 Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation: Interim Update

View attachment 169272

WAY-200070 is 67-fold more selective for ERβ over ERα. Erteberal has been trialed in humans for schizoprhenia at up to 150mg orally, and no sexual side effects were noted, leaving them to conclude that the doses used do not activate ERα. Since it's about 10x less potent there should be no activation of ERα at 15mg daily doses of WAY-200070. I am currently using this dose.

View attachment 169273

Price:
WAY-200070 is $130/g. Must order in increments of 1g.
ARV-110 is $130/200mg. Must order in increments of 200mg.
Shipping is $55 with a reship policy if your order is not received.

If you would like to participate in this group buy let us know here.
Hi
I am intrigued by your research.
I will participate. I will purchase minimum of both. We are talking about very small amounts. Do the math for me for both.
The amount purchased & recommended dose. To break up 1 gram or less into 200 parts is a bit tricky. But tell me the purchase amount & daily/weekly dose. I will figure out the transmission method.
thanks

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which drugs i need for this type of results please ?

I don't understand all you meant because i am french and i am 19 years

i want to teak your things, but in which website i need rent it please ?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which drugs i need for this type of results please ?

I don't understand all you meant because i am french and i am 19 years

i want to teak your things, but in which website i need rent it please ?
Start with finasteride , minoxidil and derma roller. Go to you doctor to get those drug and info.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm interested in participating in the group buy for both the WAY and ARV-110.

Also, I've been sharing the link to this thread from @pegasus2 about ARV-110 and WAY on as many threads as I could. I posted them on about 10 different RU58841 Threads, because people who bought and used RU are most likely to buy and use ARV-110 and WAY as well.

So ignore those posts if you see them in multiple different threads lol. Just helping spread awareness.

That way we get as many people as possible in the group buy and as many people as possible trialing this out so we can see results from a large amount of people to help form a good idea of the effectiveness.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is the discord? I'm not planning to start this yet, but it would be interesting to see the before and after six month later

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i want to start this new regimen
Bro I wouldn't rush it, I think we should wait till people share their before and after and report the side effects if its any. You've only tried finasteride judging by your regimen. You can try dutasteride first, minoxidil (topical or oral), microneedling. I think these stuff is for people that does not respond to finas/dutas (like me).

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When will a new group be available to purchase ARV-110?
@pegasus2 @Gegen many of us would also like to know this.

I only get paid at the end of this month so I can only group buy anytime after that, but hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next group buy because quite a lot of us only recently heard about the group buy but want to join.

I'm not sure why it would be a problem to extend the closing date for the group buy because from what I've read, the supplier will set up a link that each individual buyer can use to order their own items individually and it's also go to be shipped individually, so I'd think they could just leave that link open for about 2 weeks or even longer, and we all just use like some referral code to prove we are all from the same group buy but that we can buy at any time.

Also, we've already mentioned we want to do the group buy which is the requirement to enter the Private Discord Server, correct? So could you please add us or should we DM you our Discord usernames?

Please advise on the way forward.

Last edited:

fran15

Reaction score
Looking at the pics on the first page, I was wondering, are those hyper-responders to MtF drugs? Or is that more or less the norm for those willing to use potent AR antagonists combined with 17β-estradiol?

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 @Gegen many of us would also like to know this.

I only get paid at the end of this month so I can only group buy anytime after that, but hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next group buy because quite a lot of us only recently heard about the group buy but want to join.

I'm not sure why it would be a problem to extend the closing date for the group buy because from what I've read, the supplier will set up a link that each individual buyer can use to order their own items individually and it's also go to be shipped individually, so I'd think they could just leave that link open for about 2 weeks or even longer, and we all just use like some referral code to prove we are all from the same group buy but that we can buy at any time.

Also, we've already mentioned we want to do the group buy which is the requirement to enter the Private Discord Server, correct? So could you please add us or should we DM you our Discord usernames?

Please advise on the way forward.
Can't know when another gb will be open. However, if we notice it works a new gb could be made rapidly.

I think you will be able to purchase some after the gb is closed. It have been done during the first SMI gb, some were buying even 2 or 3 weeks after it was "closed". If not you'll probably have to wait 3 or 4 months, that's basically the waiting time between 2 gb we have when a new molecule works from what I saw.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't know when another gb will be open. However, if we notice it works a new gb could be made rapidly.

I think you will be able to purchase some after the gb is closed. It have been done during the first SMI gb, some were buying even 2 or 3 weeks after it was "closed". If not you'll probably have to wait 3 or 4 months, that's basically the waiting time between 2 gb we have when a new molecule works from what I saw.

Thanks. I think those of us who missed the first group buy can set up a second group buy so that we don't have to wait 3 to 4 months which is a really long time for most.

I know almost half a dozen, if not a dozen just recently commented on this thread about wanting to join the group buy, but might miss this first group buy.

@everyone if anyone wants to join the SECOND group buy which will happen starting from around the 1st week of October (maybe slightly later), comment here for "Group Buy 2" so we know who you are and we can form a group (since the first Group Buy ends today according to Gegen).

Last edited:

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why are you here?
I am just pointing out potential risks. If you go into group buys for unapproved/investigational drugs and you think "the worst that can happen is I lose some money" then you are double-digit IQ. I am not advocating for or against participating in group buys, I just want my balding bros to educate themselves as best as possible so there's no regrets.
ARV is tested, with good safety
Looks like tested in 33 people so far. For instance, finasteride's side effect profile was reported to be ~2% or whatever so it's entirely possible those kinds of sides wouldn't appear in a trial with <50 people. Furthermore, median age of trial participants was 67.5y/o, even if they got the side effects that we're worried about, they may not really notice it. Anyway, you're one of the most knowledgeable people on the board so you know all this already, but you should recognise that even with your research/knowledge and the trial's results your conclusions about safety are still just conjecture until a trial comes out with more than a handful participants. Anyway, I hope you're right about all these treatments :)

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Group 2nd buy…
I’m interested either way… I initially commented & now DM the originator.
Still waiting for reply. Even if the 1st buy is submitted it can be adjusted…I’ve done it several times.. but it’s incumbent on good communications… It’s good there is a 2nd buy group… So I’m waiting for the logistics. I’ve dealt w) Chinese before. I might have to make the buy myself… but I’d rather be part of a group.
Thanks