Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I think those of us who missed the first group buy can set up a second group buy so that we don't have to wait 3 to 4 months which is a really long time for most.

I know almost half a dozen, if not a dozen just recently commented on this thread about wanting to join the group buy, but might miss this first group buy.

@everyone if anyone wants to join the SECOND group buy which will happen starting from around the 1st week of October (maybe slightly later), comment here for "Group Buy 2" so we know who you are and we can form a group, since the first Group Buy ends today.

I am just pointing out potential risks. If you go into group buys for unapproved/investigational drugs and you think "the worst that can happen is I lose some money" then you are double-digit IQ. I am not advocating for or against participating in group buys, I just want my balding bros to educate themselves as best as possible so there's no regrets.

Looks like tested in 33 people so far. For instance, finasteride's side effect profile was reported to be ~2% or whatever so it's entirely possible those kinds of sides wouldn't appear in a trial with <50 people. Furthermore, median age of trial participants was 67.5y/o, even if they got the side effects that we're worried about, they may not really notice it. Anyway, you're one of the most knowledgeable people on the board so you know all this already, but you should recognise that even with your research/knowledge and the trial's results your conclusions about safety are still just conjecture until a trial comes out with more than a handful participants. Anyway, I hope you're right about all these treatments :)
Maybe you are very intelligent and i am not,but it has nothing to do with intelligence.It has to do with comitment and how bad you want to reverse your hair-loss.Procrastination wont resolve my problem

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I think those of us who missed the first group buy can set up a second group buy so that we don't have to wait 3 to 4 months which is a really long time for most.

I know almost half a dozen, if not a dozen just recently commented on this thread about wanting to join the group buy, but might miss this first group buy.

@everyone if anyone wants to join the SECOND group buy which will happen starting from around the 1st week of October (maybe slightly later), comment here for "Group Buy 2" so we know who you are and we can form a group (since the first Group Buy ends today according to Gegen).
Hello , thank you for all.
I'm interested to enter in this group buy.

Group Buy 2

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Base on the fact only 1 person shared results , and the result were meh. I would say dont hold your breath for it.

This is so unbelievably wrong it's hilarious. SMI-6 is one of the most promising compounds I've seen in recent years, not only are results quite fast but these results should keep those gains similar to how BAY/HMI works. 6-7 people who have posted good pictures regrowing hairs on the temples which is extremely difficult to do so, our only problem was not having enough SMI-6 and now most SMI-6 users have run out and we are waiting for the second group buy shipments to be received.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just saying the statement that it's untested is factually inaccurate. If it were untested then toxicity would be more of a concern. Of course sexual side effects will be caused by any anti-androgen if the dose is high enough. We're not likely crossing that threshold here, and if so discontinuation of the drug will resolve symptoms
Not true, trans ppl that take T blocker more then 4-5 month catstrat themself without a reverse. That why tell then to freeze sperm before they start the process.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get an invite to join Discord group? There is a link in the chat room

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess so… I think 2nd buy ends Wednesday. DM me & I’ll try to get you in.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone: group buy closes EOD Wednesday. There won't be any additional group buys for the foreseeable future.