Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i read your post above ... but i would like to understand the right dosage to use for both vehicles ... what dose do you use per day or per week to see if it works?
For WAY anything from 0.1-0.5% has been used succesfully atm (so 1 to 5mg per ml). Twice a day is recommended so you can calculate based off that.

For ARV no one knows the proper dose yet.

norwoodVictim

My Regimen
Reaction score
ARV isn't for regrowth, it's too put out the fire so that WAY or minoxidil can give you maximum regrowth
No I didn't mean for regrowth. I meant, could I maintain my hair on ARV if I was simultaneously injecting steroids (even DHT based ones)? Since, ARV destroys the receptors themselves, shouldn't it be possible? And by coverage I meant how many percent of the scalp's AR would be degraded from the once a week application?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I didn't mean for regrowth. I meant, could I maintain my hair on ARV if I was simultaneously injecting steroids (even DHT based ones)? Since, ARV destroys the receptors themselves, shouldn't it be possible? And by coverage I meant how many percent of the scalp's AR would be degraded from the once a week application?
Yes, assuming ARV eliminates all ARs in your hair (again, ASSUMING), even if you injected DHT directly into your scalp it shouldn't have any effect, but as for what % of the scalp's ARs would be degraded at what dose and application frequency, I highly doubt anyone can answer that question.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how I would theoretically apply ARV to a full *** head of hair for maintenance

My head forest gonna be so thick after HMI that ARV has no chance of reaching my scalp lol

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone on finasteride or dutasteride going to drop it once starting this? Personally would love to be able to drop finasteride but a little nervous.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone on finasteride or dutasteride going to drop it once starting this? Personally would love to be able to drop finasteride but a little nervous.
I would never risk it untill hair cloning is out at affordable price

norwoodVictim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, assuming ARV eliminates all ARs in your hair (again, ASSUMING), even if you injected DHT directly into your scalp it shouldn't have any effect, but as for what % of the scalp's ARs would be degraded at what dose and application frequency, I highly doubt anyone can answer that question.
Thanks for the reply. When the word "degraded" is used in this context, it means the specific ARs that are degraded is left impotent, right? Like no androgens can attach itself to it. Or does degraded in this context mean less androgens are able to to attach themselves to the degraded AR?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. When the word "degraded" is used in this context, it means the specific ARs that are degraded is left impotent, right? Like no androgens can attach itself to it. Or does degraded in this context mean less androgens are able to to attach themselves to the degraded AR?
I'm not an expert, but my understanding was that the AR is destroyed. But, again, IDK and maybe I'm wrong.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how I would theoretically apply ARV to a full *** head of hair for maintenance

My head forest gonna be so thick after HMI that ARV has no chance of reaching my scalp lol
If you regrow your hair with HMI, my assumption would be that you wouldn't need a maintenance drug. Remember, the monkeys maintained their hair for years after stopping HMI.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some people who will test it in the incoming months will drop finasteride/dutasteride. If they don't lose their hair, you know what you'll have to do.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if it have been said here, but the deadline for the groupbuy is Sunday (end of the day).

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you regrow your hair with HMI, my assumption would be that you wouldn't need a maintenance drug. Remember, the monkeys maintained their hair for years after stopping HMI.
They probbly dont have the kins of male pattern baldness we have…

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They probbly dont have the kins of male pattern baldness we have…
They have. However, they didn't maintain all the hair they regrown, but most of it, so you would need some maintenance drug anyway if you want to keep your NW1.

Last edited:

Most_attention

My Regimen
Reaction score
will they be able to ship to australia? i'd be interested in joining the group buy if there are still spots available!

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have. However, they didn't maintain all the hair they regrown, but most of it, so you would need some maintenance drug anyway if you want to keep your NW1.
We still need to see human result . Plus how many shot its takes to get this result