Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are organizing a group buy now for a PROTAC androgen receptor degrader and a highly selective estrogen receptor beta agonist. Everyone is welcome to join. The combination of these two compounds should give hair regrowth comparable to traditional mtf regimens but without the sexual side effects. I will start with a brief overview of how each of these compounds work.

ARV-110 is a potent PROTAC. It recruits the AR (androgen receptor) to the E3 ubiquitan ligase promting its degradation so that DHT cannot bind to it. This is temporary because new receptors are generated, but until that happens it eliminates AR activation. This is the first step that's required to treat hair loss. Kintor is currently developing a similar PROTAC to treat Androgenetic Alopecia, and they expect it to have no side effects.

WAY-200070 is a potent and selective ERβ (estrogen receptor beta ) agonist. It binds to ERβ without binding to ERα (estrogen receptor alpha) except at very high doses. This is perfect for us because ERβ is believed to mediate 17β-estradiol-induced hair growth, and does not have any feminizing effects. Things like breast growth and fat distribution etc., are believed to be controlled by ERα. ERβ activation actually silences ERα so it is expected to have the opposite effect and actually reduce or inhibit gyno while still promoting hair growth.

We have seen tremendous hair regrowth, and in some cases complete reversal of hair loss in male to female transgenders who use potent AR antagonists combined with 17β-estradiol. CIS men can't do that of course because the side effects are unacceptable. These two new compounds are available to us now and should allow us to reproduce the hair growth results of such feminizing treatments without the feminization aspect. Here are some of the examples of hair growth from using estrogen and potent AR antagonists, and what type of regrowth is expected from the combination of these two compounds at the proper dose.

Capture.JPG
3.JPG
2.JPG
ud9kspansa901.jpg
nynq1n1ux6031.jpghormone-replacement-therapy-transgender-hair-regrowth.jpg

WAY-200070 is already being used by a handful of people on discord and they are reporting new vellus hairs in their temples. The people currently trialing are using concentrations between .1-.5% and applying it once to twice daily. The only side effects noted so far are hives/rash at the site of application in some and better skin generally. Now we are ordering more WAY-200070, and getting ARV-110 to go with it for the perfect combination. ARV-110 is being developed for castration resistant prostate cancer. The oral dose is 280-420mg daily, and almost totally suppresses the AR systemically at that dose. We will use just a small fraction of that dose topically. No one can guarantee what dose is safe and effective for either of these compounds, but most of us on discord are planning to use ARV-110 at .1% once a week. It has a 110 hour half-life so daily dosing is unnecessary. That's just 1mg/ml, or approximately 1/2000th of the oral dose for prostate cancer. Oral bioavailability is estimated at 25%. We estimate that only 5% of the topical dose will be absorbed systemically. That would give a systemic concentration that is 1/10,000th the concentration used in trials to shutdown the AR. This dose should not give any side effects. Personally I plan to use it daily so that I can just mix it together with WAY-200070. I will still use a concentration of .05-.1%, so I will be using more than others, about 7-14mg per week. Even this dose will give a systemic concentration that is around 1/700th that required to silence the AR systemically. One mg or less is impossible for most people to measure, so a stock solution may be required if you're using smaller and infrequent doses.

Here I will post further information on both compounds. ARV-110 has a large molecular weight of 812 Daltons so DMSO or microneedling will be required for topical absorption, but the large weight also helps to limit systemic absorption. At an oral dose of 35mg daily no adverse events were reported.

ARV-110 Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation: Interim Update

unknown.png

WAY-200070 is 67-fold more selective for ERβ over ERα. Erteberal has been trialed in humans for schizoprhenia at up to 150mg orally, and no sexual side effects were noted, leaving them to conclude that the doses used do not activate ERα. Since it's about 10x less potent there should be no activation of ERα at 15mg daily doses of WAY-200070. I am currently using this dose.

Screenshot_20210704-210535_Chrome.jpg

Price:
WAY-200070 is $130/g. Must order in increments of 1g.
ARV-110 is $130/200mg. Must order in increments of 200mg.
Shipping is $55 with a reship policy if your order is not received.

If you would like to participate in this group buy let us know here.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The people in those pics were using full blown MTF drugs, that’s how they got that regrowth.. definitely not side effect free. How can you shower without getting wet.. impossible

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The people in those pics were using full blown MTF drugs, that’s how they got that regrowth.. definitely not side effect free. How can you shower without getting wet.. impossible
Did you not read the post? These two compounds work on the same mechanism of action as MTF drugs at the same potency, but they do not cause the same side effects. Therefore those pictures are the type of results to be expected, provided our dosing is sufficient. In the case of ARV its actions are limited to the scalp, and the amount that goes systemic is not high enough to cause side effects. In the case of WAY it only acts on the estrogen receptor that promotes hair growth, not the one that causes side effects.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you use such a high dose?

I though 5mg was suffisant
Some people are using that dose. Anywhere from .1% up to .5%(10mg). I am the outlier at 15mg. I don't want sufficient, I want maximum effect. Hence I'm also going to use a lot more ARV than anyone else.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ARV is incredibly cheap. 200mg should last more than 3 years if used at 1mg once per week

If it does not cause any sexual sides, it's an another miracle drug in our pocket.

We are very spoiled this year in term of hair loss.

SMI + WAY + ARV = Holy Trinity

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people are using that dose. Anywhere from .1% up to .5%(10mg). I am the outlier at 15mg. I don't want sufficient, I want maximum effect. Hence I'm also going to use a lot more ARV than anyone else.
Thanks.

Do you think someone with retrograde alopecia need to apply on the whole scalp ? Or the drug is "diffusing" through the whole scalp if applied only on temples for example?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks.

Do you think someone with retrograde alopecia need to apply on the whole scalp ? Or the drug is "diffusing" through the whole scalp if applied only on temples for example?
It will only work where directly applied

lotnagiv

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long have you been using / testing this regiment so far? what about vehicle?

how many people bought it in the previous group buy and have been using it?

any serious results comparable even slightly to those photos so far except 'new vellus hairs in their temples' (which still might be promising)?

are there some advanced nw6 or diffuse thinners among participants in the discord server?

in other words are there some anecdotal good results or is it just pure (but promising?) speculation at this point?

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you not read the post? These two compounds work on the same mechanism of action as MTF drugs at the same potency, but they do not cause the same side effects. Therefore those pictures are the type of results to be expected, provided our dosing is sufficient. In the case of ARV its actions are limited to the scalp, and the amount that goes systemic is not high enough to cause side effects. In the case of WAY it only acts on the estrogen receptor that promotes hair growth, not the one that causes side effects.
So you’re doing another group buy on the back of some anecdotal evidence? What about SMI 6, are you still shilling that or has it run it’s course?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome post. I have a good feeling about this. Like this might be the magic combo. Prolactin inhibition might be as effective as estrogen like hair growth but we know for sure estrogen and androgen knockout can reverse several Norwoods. We’ll know soon enough if we can expect the same with the side effect free applications

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long have you been using / testing this regiment so far? what about vehicle?

how many people bought it in the previous group buy and have been using it?

any serious results comparable even slightly to those photos so far except 'new vellus hairs in their temples' (which still might be promising)?

are there some advanced nw6 or diffuse thinners among participants in the discord server?

in other words are there some anecdotal good results or is it just pure (but promising?) speculation at this point?
No one has used ARV yet, this is the first buy for it. I just started using WAY 2 days ago. A few others started using it a month ago. It's all speculation at this point for the most part.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you’re doing another group buy on the back of some anecdotal evidence? What about SMI 6, are you still shilling that or has it run it’s course?
If you don't think it has potential then you don't have to try it. It's as simple as that. I'm still using SMI-6. The consensus on that is that it works, but not as well as HMI-115 due to being a competitive antagonist. Unfortunately we can't get HMI-115 until it's officially released so we are still looking for other things that help us get the rest of the way to NW1. There are three pathways that are known to be key in reversing hair loss. That's the AR, ER, and PRLR. Our plan of action is getting the most potent compounds we can to target each of them. If you have another strategy that you think is more promising then by all means share it with us.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome post. I have a good feeling about this. Like this might be the magic combo. Prolactin inhibition might be as effective as estrogen like hair growth but we know for sure estrogen and androgen knockout can reverse several Norwoods. We’ll know soon enough if we can expect the same with the side effect free applications
It will be SMI+WAY then ARV for me.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one has used ARV yet, this is the first buy for it. I just started using WAY 2 days ago. A few others started using it a month ago. It's all speculation at this point for the most part.
but still, we're following

JealDeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have two questions.

1) Why does it states that WAY is a estrogen receptor agonist ? I thought it was binding to the prolactin receptor?

2) How do we know that PROTAC does not have side effects ? Isn’t like phase 1 really short ? Should not we wait phase 2 results to be sure of the long term side effects ?

BigPapaYoMama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I support you Guys doing it, but you guys haven’t even tried and deciphered the basics.

Pegasus is a bald beta who doesn’t know sh*t, and sucks c*** down he has no idea about.

what are you guys looking for? Hair loss isn’t hard. I will solve your sh*t. 9 years in the game and I f*** more b****s than I can remember.