Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The people in those pics were using full blown MTF drugs, that’s how they got that regrowth.. definitely not side effect free. How can you shower without getting wet.. impossible

lotnagiv

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long have you been using / testing this regiment so far? what about vehicle?

how many people bought it in the previous group buy and have been using it?

any serious results comparable even slightly to those photos so far except 'new vellus hairs in their temples' (which still might be promising)?

are there some advanced nw6 or diffuse thinners among participants in the discord server?

in other words are there some anecdotal good results or is it just pure (but promising?) speculation at this point?

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you not read the post? These two compounds work on the same mechanism of action as MTF drugs at the same potency, but they do not cause the same side effects. Therefore those pictures are the type of results to be expected, provided our dosing is sufficient. In the case of ARV its actions are limited to the scalp, and the amount that goes systemic is not high enough to cause side effects. In the case of WAY it only acts on the estrogen receptor that promotes hair growth, not the one that causes side effects.
So you’re doing another group buy on the back of some anecdotal evidence? What about SMI 6, are you still shilling that or has it run it’s course?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome post. I have a good feeling about this. Like this might be the magic combo. Prolactin inhibition might be as effective as estrogen like hair growth but we know for sure estrogen and androgen knockout can reverse several Norwoods. We’ll know soon enough if we can expect the same with the side effect free applications

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome post. I have a good feeling about this. Like this might be the magic combo. Prolactin inhibition might be as effective as estrogen like hair growth but we know for sure estrogen and androgen knockout can reverse several Norwoods. We’ll know soon enough if we can expect the same with the side effect free applications
It will be SMI+WAY then ARV for me.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one has used ARV yet, this is the first buy for it. I just started using WAY 2 days ago. A few others started using it a month ago. It's all speculation at this point for the most part.
but still, we're following

JealDeal

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have two questions.

1) Why does it states that WAY is a estrogen receptor agonist ? I thought it was binding to the prolactin receptor?

2) How do we know that PROTAC does not have side effects ? Isn’t like phase 1 really short ? Should not we wait phase 2 results to be sure of the long term side effects ?

BigPapaYoMama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I support you Guys doing it, but you guys haven’t even tried and deciphered the basics.

Pegasus is a bald beta who doesn’t know sh*t, and sucks c*** down he has no idea about.

what are you guys looking for? Hair loss isn’t hard. I will solve your sh*t. 9 years in the game and I f*** more b****s than I can remember.

BigPapaYoMama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't think it has potential then you don't have to try it. It's as simple as that. I'm still using SMI-6. The consensus on that is that it works, but not as well as HMI-115 due to being a competitive antagonist. Unfortunately we can't get HMI-115 until it's officially released so we are still looking for other things that help us get the rest of the way to NW1. There are three pathways that are known to be key in reversing hair loss. That's the AR, ER, and PRLR. Our plan of action is getting the most potent compounds we can to target each of them. If you have another strategy that you think is more promising then by all means share it with us.
Cuck, show your whispy hair. That’s what I thought beta.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I support you Guys doing it, but you guys haven’t even tried and deciphered the basics.

Pegasus is a bald beta who doesn’t know sh*t, and sucks c*** down he has no idea about.

what are you guys looking for? Hair loss isn’t hard. I will solve your sh*t. 9 years in the game and I f*** more b****s than I can remember.
sh*t I laughed so hard, it starts kindly then it's a complete mess.

PeterMountain

My Regimen
Reaction score
This would obviously be a miracle if it works as intended. Really looking forward to seeing the results!

lotnagiv

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok i see that it is somehow normally available in some labs, but individual prices are crazy high!

for example this lab (owned by merck?) offers WAY:

and here they offer both ARV and WAY, plus it looks like they have distributors in almost every single country? so potentially no problems with customs?

so it looks like it is more easily available than CB, at least in Europe, or am i wrong?

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this is the company pursuing ARV: https://www.arvinas.com/
Interesting how it's their main product but they don't mention A.G.A anywhere. Do they not know that they've found the hair loss cure?

1.png

From what I see they have only explored the oral route, so no official vehicles. Are there any details on how it is going to be absorbed topically?

lotnagiv

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those labs only sell to verified research labs.

Yeah ok, that looked too good.
So where do you take it from?
Lab will send order individually to every member or you will receive everything and then dispatch?
Is anyone from EU?

Bobbyhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi ! Thankyou for coming up with the idea and finding the lab !
I'm interested to join the group buy.
BTW, do you think destroying AR receptors could cause the body to create more of them as a coping mechanism ?