Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Base on the fact only 1 person shared results , and the result were meh. I would say dont hold your breath for it.
Well looks like there's some more context to it than that. I'd seen some posts referencing the fact that most of them ran out of the smi fairly quickly... just because it's been 6months or so since their first group buy it doesn't mean they were using it for 6months.
Anyway it's all experimental, these guys are doing a great job researching all this stuff and they deserve props whether it works or not. If customs in my country weren't so strict I'd have participated in some of these group buys, especially SMI.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first round was a flop because we all underestimated the oral dosage and ran out within a month or two. Our second batch is on its way and we'll have results starting around the new year all going well, as we've all bought enough to last 3-6 months at a meaningful dose.

Can everyone just calm the f*** down, just because we're pursuing compounds targeting the AR and ER doesn't mean we've given up on the PRLR, we just need to get our hands on our first proper batch to have a better idea of how well it works.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The person to whom you're replying is not arguing that systemic AR degradation is safe, they are saying that the systemic AR degradation resulting from topical application to the scalp is minimal. Since there is no similarly practicable way to deliver a concentrated dose to the prostate, oral administration (which is less selective and thus necessarily causes non-negligible systemic degradation and adverse effects) is needed for people dealing with cancer. That is the typical trade-off when treating cancers with anti-androgens.
Ah ok I'm understanding now. I was wondering why the company would be developing this for oral delivery if it wasn't safe, but I guess they just expect patients to power thru the sides

Any idea what the sides would be of systemic AR degradation?

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
You say that one of the effects is that it improves the appearance of the skin. Isnt that a clear indication of the systematic estrogenic effects?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be but people are impatient. The GB was pretty big for SMI, if it helps in a major way we'll know it soon enough.

Lets hope people go the distance on this and we get a clear idea.
I'll sit back and wait for these to come through, I have to question the point in throwing multiple approaches at the issue and not knowing which is doing what

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll sit back and wait for these to come through, I have to question the point in throwing multiple approaches at the issue and not knowing which is doing what
As with SMI group they would probbly wont post any info beside the responders

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're all receiving 3-5 times out initial orders around the beginning of October, results will come.

The main point is to grow hair, most of us are quite happy throwing everything at it because not one of these things is as nasty as finasteride. If we all grow hair, are you really gonna sit there and say "but we don't know which compound did the heavy lifting what's the point?" Or are you just gonna order all of it and go ham knowing that there were essentially no noted negative side effects anyway

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, do you think you are owed transparency or something? The people using these things are doing so at their own risk and have no obligation to share anything. No one here is profiting off these buys or trying to sell you anything, they are just opening their experiments to anyone interested to make it affordable.

If you want full transparency, buy the items yourself.
And you have no reason for using this forum other than to get new cult members.
f*** you.

SingleMom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, long time lurker. I would like to participate. However, I would like to only start by using one of the chemicals. Mr. Pegasus, I understand this is my decision and I did some research, however, I want to ask you, which one of the two is better as a singular treatment for a guy who wants to hold on onto his hair? Thank you and where do I make the payment?

SingleMom

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible to target only AR in the hair follicles. The drug will go systemic and it has a very long half life. So it can travel for days in the whole body affecting AR everywhere.

The dose we will use (1-2mg per week) is probably too low to cause any problems in a great majority of us, but some hyper sensitive guys will have sides, it's inevitable

WAY+SMI is a safer combo for people who are hyper sensitive to AA, and it's probably sufficient to give maintenance and good regrowth without sides. It's already a miracle in my opinion, we are waiting for something like this for years
Do you thin WAY is safet than PROTAC degrader? I know both are not researched extensively, just asking for an opinion.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, long time lurker. I would like to participate. However, I would like to only start by using one of the chemicals. Mr. Pegasus, I understand this is my decision and I did some research, however, I want to ask you, which one of the two is better as a singular treatment for a guy who wants to hold on onto his hair? Thank you and where do I make the payment?
You want maintenance ? ARV.

You want regrowth ? WAY.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good evening to all ... I congratulate and thank some users of this group who are looking for a solution for all of us to treat this bad! I would have a question maybe I read badly ... the total cost of how much is it for the 2 drugs? How many months do you cover? Thank you

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good evening to all ... I congratulate and thank some users of this group who are looking for a solution for all of us to treat this bad! I would have a question maybe I read badly ... the total cost of how much is it for the 2 drugs? How many months do you cover? Thank you
All of this is mentioned in the starting post!

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're all receiving 3-5 times out initial orders around the beginning of October, results will come.

The main point is to grow hair, most of us are quite happy throwing everything at it because not one of these things is as nasty as finasteride. If we all grow hair, are you really gonna sit there and say "but we don't know which compound did the heavy lifting what's the point?" Or are you just gonna order all of it and go ham knowing that there were essentially no noted negative side effects anyway
Do keep us updated on the SMI. fingers crossed

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question, can you mix WAY, ARV, and SMI all together in 1 vehicle if doing topical? So you can just apply it all at once rather than all 3 separately