Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
What vehicle do you plan to use? Standard PG/Ethanol like for RU or something else?
My vehicle is just for RU and WAY, I'm using this vehicle for them though:

Ethanol - 42.5
Demineralized Water - 20
Transcutol - 20
PEG-400 - 5
Tween 80 - 2.3
DMI - 10
Essential Oils - 0.2

I'll likely use something similar but a seperate vehicle for ARV with DMSO included to dissolve 1% solution to use 1x weekly.

SMI I use oral.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My vehicle is just for RU and WAY, I'm using this vehicle for them though:

Ethanol - 42.5
Demineralized Water - 20
Transcutol - 20
PEG-400 - 5
Tween 80 - 2.3
DMI - 10
Essential Oils - 0.2

I'll likely use something similar but a seperate vehicle for ARV with DMSO included to dissolve 1% solution to use 1x weekly.

SMI I use oral.
So I'm a complete noob here, where do you get all those ingredients? And by 42.5 for example I'm guessing you mean 42.5 mL ethanol per 100 mL?

Anyone have any youtube videos or sources to learn how to prepare the vehicle?

FatCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can probably get everything from lotioncrafter, you'll have to look around for sources if you cant get from there though.

Yes, those numbers are just % of the vehicle that add up to 100.

It's pretty easy you just mix up your desired amount of each component in the vehicle with a magnetic stirrer (or stir yourself), then add however many mg of compound you desire to dissolve inside.

Some stuff is harder to dissolve like SMI where you may need to add something like DMSO to dissolve it in solution and it may also require some heating, I just run the edge of my beaker against the hot tap making sure I get NO water inside.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might make a video on how I make my WAY and RU vehicle from start to finish, but no promises there, I'll post it for people to view if I do.
man you would be a hero for doing such a thing, are you using way on your face aswell?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are organizing a group buy now for a PROTAC androgen receptor degrader and a highly selective estrogen receptor beta agonist. Everyone is welcome to join. The combination of these two compounds should give hair regrowth comparable to traditional mtf regimens but without the sexual side effects. I will start with a brief overview of how each of these compounds work.

ARV-110 is a potent PROTAC. It recruits the AR (androgen receptor) to the E3 ubiquitan ligase promting its degradation so that DHT cannot bind to it. This is temporary because new receptors are generated, but until that happens it eliminates AR activation. This is the first step that's required to treat hair loss. Kintor is currently developing a similar PROTAC to treat Androgenetic Alopecia, and they expect it to have no side effects.

WAY-200070 is a potent and selective ERβ (estrogen receptor beta ) agonist. It binds to ERβ without binding to ERα (estrogen receptor alpha) except at very high doses. This is perfect for us because ERβ is believed to mediate 17β-estradiol-induced hair growth, and does not have any feminizing effects. Things like breast growth and fat distribution etc., are believed to be controlled by ERα. ERβ activation actually silences ERα so it is expected to have the opposite effect and actually reduce or inhibit gyno while still promoting hair growth.

We have seen tremendous hair regrowth, and in some cases complete reversal of hair loss in male to female transgenders who use potent AR antagonists combined with 17β-estradiol. CIS men can't do that of course because the side effects are unacceptable. These two new compounds are available to us now and should allow us to reproduce the hair growth results of such feminizing treatments without the feminization aspect. Here are some of the examples of hair growth from using estrogen and potent AR antagonists, and what type of regrowth is expected from the combination of these two compounds at the proper dose.

View attachment 169266View attachment 169265View attachment 169264View attachment 169263View attachment 169262View attachment 169261

WAY-200070 is already being used by a handful of people on discord and they are reporting new vellus hairs in their temples. The people currently trialing are using concentrations between .1-.5% and applying it once to twice daily. The only side effects noted so far are hives/rash at the site of application in some and better skin generally. Now we are ordering more WAY-200070, and getting ARV-110 to go with it for the perfect combination. ARV-110 is being developed for castration resistant prostate cancer. The oral dose is 280-420mg daily, and almost totally suppresses the AR systemically at that dose. We will use just a small fraction of that dose topically. No one can guarantee what dose is safe and effective for either of these compounds, but most of us on discord are planning to use ARV-110 at .1% once a week. It has a 110 hour half-life so daily dosing is unnecessary. That's just 1mg/ml, or approximately 1/2000th of the oral dose for prostate cancer. Oral bioavailability is estimated at 25%. We estimate that only 5% of the topical dose will be absorbed systemically. That would give a systemic concentration that is 1/10,000th the concentration used in trials to shutdown the AR. This dose should not give any side effects. Personally I plan to use it daily so that I can just mix it together with WAY-200070. I will still use a concentration of .05-.1%, so I will be using more than others, about 7-14mg per week. Even this dose will give a systemic concentration that is around 1/700th that required to silence the AR systemically. One mg or less is impossible for most people to measure, so a stock solution may be required if you're using smaller and infrequent doses.

Here I will post further information on both compounds. ARV-110 has a large molecular weight of 812 Daltons so DMSO or microneedling will be required for topical absorption, but the large weight also helps to limit systemic absorption. At an oral dose of 35mg daily no adverse events were reported.

ARV-110 Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation: Interim Update

View attachment 169272

WAY-200070 is 67-fold more selective for ERβ over ERα. Erteberal has been trialed in humans for schizoprhenia at up to 150mg orally, and no sexual side effects were noted, leaving them to conclude that the doses used do not activate ERα. Since it's about 10x less potent there should be no activation of ERα at 15mg daily doses of WAY-200070. I am currently using this dose.

View attachment 169273

Price:
WAY-200070 is $130/g. Must order in increments of 1g.
ARV-110 is $130/200mg. Must order in increments of 200mg.
Shipping is $55 with a reship policy if your order is not received.

If you would like to participate in this group buy let us know here.
Interested but only if it comes premade ready to use. Can you confirm that it’s ready to use e.g. no back yard chemistry skills required

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might make a video on how I make my WAY and RU vehicle from start to finish, but no promises there, I'll post it for people to view if I do.
Definitely tag me if you do! Would love to see a demonstration as I've never done this before or seen it done

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if this doesn’t exist OR it’s not premade it’ll just end up as more white powder in peoples freezers not being used.

Make it so @pegasus2 :)

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That would be a great help.

Most people just don't know how to mix these things. They also don't know wat 0.1% means or other basic stuff.
Sincerely speaking, should these kinds of people who are severely uneducated be mucking around with experimental drugs?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interested but only if it comes premade ready to use. Can you confirm that it’s ready to use e.g. no back yard chemistry skills required
Dude you literally put it in a container, add different liquids then stir it ?

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm about as ignorant as you'll find when it comes to science. But mixing these is actually pretty simple if you take a few minutes to do it. Problem is most people want to be spoon-fed everything.

Get yourself a glass beaker and dropper set that is given in mL (I think most, if not all, are), a small digital scale that weighs down to 0.001g and open an Excel spreadsheet and take the time to figure it out. Mommy and daddy won't be around forever to wipe your a$$, kids.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think when these drugs come to market they will ask you to buy a custom liquid on the side?

No. So f*** you.

I’d rather not be mixing it myself. It’s called a preference. And if I really have to… I’d like a video.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many of us are applying it to our faces intentionally for the skin effects. Also, systemic ERb effects aren't necessarily undesirable.
Is there any research on using something that has the same effect (ERβ agonism) on the face? I assume WAY-200070 is something novel so there isn't any with it.

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 can I post your descriptions of the substances to a german forum? The website admin forbids copy&paste without the permission of the original writer. Thanks in advance.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think when these drugs come to market they will ask you to buy a custom liquid on the side?

No. So f*** you.

I’d rather not be mixing it myself. It’s called a preference. And if I really have to… I’d like a video.
Seriously? When they come to market? Have fun waiting you stupid cuck.

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are organizing a group buy now for a PROTAC androgen receptor degrader and a highly selective estrogen receptor beta agonist. Everyone is welcome to join. The combination of these two compounds should give hair regrowth comparable to traditional mtf regimens but without the sexual side effects. I will start with a brief overview of how each of these compounds work.

ARV-110 is a potent PROTAC. It recruits the AR (androgen receptor) to the E3 ubiquitan ligase promting its degradation so that DHT cannot bind to it. This is temporary because new receptors are generated, but until that happens it eliminates AR activation. This is the first step that's required to treat hair loss. Kintor is currently developing a similar PROTAC to treat Androgenetic Alopecia, and they expect it to have no side effects.

WAY-200070 is a potent and selective ERβ (estrogen receptor beta ) agonist. It binds to ERβ without binding to ERα (estrogen receptor alpha) except at very high doses. This is perfect for us because ERβ is believed to mediate 17β-estradiol-induced hair growth, and does not have any feminizing effects. Things like breast growth and fat distribution etc., are believed to be controlled by ERα. ERβ activation actually silences ERα so it is expected to have the opposite effect and actually reduce or inhibit gyno while still promoting hair growth.

We have seen tremendous hair regrowth, and in some cases complete reversal of hair loss in male to female transgenders who use potent AR antagonists combined with 17β-estradiol. CIS men can't do that of course because the side effects are unacceptable. These two new compounds are available to us now and should allow us to reproduce the hair growth results of such feminizing treatments without the feminization aspect. Here are some of the examples of hair growth from using estrogen and potent AR antagonists, and what type of regrowth is expected from the combination of these two compounds at the proper dose.

View attachment 169266View attachment 169265View attachment 169264View attachment 169263View attachment 169262View attachment 169261

WAY-200070 is already being used by a handful of people on discord and they are reporting new vellus hairs in their temples. The people currently trialing are using concentrations between .1-.5% and applying it once to twice daily. The only side effects noted so far are hives/rash at the site of application in some and better skin generally. Now we are ordering more WAY-200070, and getting ARV-110 to go with it for the perfect combination. ARV-110 is being developed for castration resistant prostate cancer. The oral dose is 280-420mg daily, and almost totally suppresses the AR systemically at that dose. We will use just a small fraction of that dose topically. No one can guarantee what dose is safe and effective for either of these compounds, but most of us on discord are planning to use ARV-110 at .1% once a week. It has a 110 hour half-life so daily dosing is unnecessary. That's just 1mg/ml, or approximately 1/2000th of the oral dose for prostate cancer. Oral bioavailability is estimated at 25%. We estimate that only 5% of the topical dose will be absorbed systemically. That would give a systemic concentration that is 1/10,000th the concentration used in trials to shutdown the AR. This dose should not give any side effects. Personally I plan to use it daily so that I can just mix it together with WAY-200070. I will still use a concentration of .05-.1%, so I will be using more than others, about 7-14mg per week. Even this dose will give a systemic concentration that is around 1/700th that required to silence the AR systemically. One mg or less is impossible for most people to measure, so a stock solution may be required if you're using smaller and infrequent doses.

Here I will post further information on both compounds. ARV-110 has a large molecular weight of 812 Daltons so DMSO or microneedling will be required for topical absorption, but the large weight also helps to limit systemic absorption. At an oral dose of 35mg daily no adverse events were reported.

ARV-110 Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation: Interim Update

View attachment 169272

WAY-200070 is 67-fold more selective for ERβ over ERα. Erteberal has been trialed in humans for schizoprhenia at up to 150mg orally, and no sexual side effects were noted, leaving them to conclude that the doses used do not activate ERα. Since it's about 10x less potent there should be no activation of ERα at 15mg daily doses of WAY-200070. I am currently using this dose.

View attachment 169273

Price:
WAY-200070 is $130/g. Must order in increments of 1g.
ARV-110 is $130/200mg. Must order in increments of 200mg.
Shipping is $55 with a reship policy if your order is not received.

If you would like to participate in this group buy let us know here.
@pegasus2 hey man, thank you for all your hard work. I see the price and it would be very interesting. I was wondering how much money it would be per month if we did the same regimen as you? To know roughly if I can afford to order now or later. Thanks again man !