Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think when these drugs come to market they will ask you to buy a custom liquid on the side?

No. So f*** you.

I’d rather not be mixing it myself. It’s called a preference. And if I really have to… I’d like a video.
f*****g lol you've really missed the point of these group buys haven't you, enjoy waiting for them to come to market in a nice easy to digest package for you

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g lol you've really missed the point of these group buys haven't you, enjoy waiting for them to come to market in a nice easy to digest package for you
Honestly I don’t think it’s much harder to create a vehicle and package things up.

If they were more ready to use more people would participate and the people organising GBs would get even more money.

I’ve been involved in GBs in the private forum for about 4 years. Continually buying. Freezing. Mixing.

Because I have been involved for quite a few years it’s not uncommon to see people give up and sell their stock.

But yeah like the brother says n7s can’t be choosers. That’s a good line.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t think it’s much harder to create a vehicle and package things up.

If they were more ready to use more people would participate and the people organising GBs would get even more money.

I’ve been involved in GBs in the private forum for about 4 years. Continually buying. Freezing. Mixing.

Because I have been involved for quite a few years it’s not uncommon to see people give up and sell their stock.

But yeah like the brother says n7s can’t be choosers. That’s a good line.
Premixed causes other issues: lifespan and no choice (correct vehicle usually is determined by experimentation/preference).

Also, the people organizing the GBs do not earn any money - all payments go directly to the supplier with no middle man

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Premixed causes other issues: lifespan and no choice (correct vehicle usually is determined by experimentation/preference).

Also, the people organizing the GBs do not earn any money - all payments go directly to the supplier with no middle man
I didn’t know that they didn’t make anything. They deserve something :)

In terms of lifespan. If it came ready to use you could theoretically freeze it until your ready to use it?

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t know that they didn’t make anything. They deserve something :)

In terms of lifespan. If it came ready to use you could theoretically freeze it until your ready to use it?
You would be forced to freeze/de-freeze/re-freeze your solution wich is pretty bad.

I don't understand what's so hard to you to make your own solutions.

norwoodVictim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it would be possible to take DHT based steroids after the 0.1% once a week application of ARV?
Also, how much coverage are you guys expecting from ARV? Like 90 percent of the scalp hair or more?

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know too ... thank you very much
0.1% solution would imply 1mg per ml

So 1% = 10mg/ml

Just divide the 200mg or whatever amount you order with your planned dosage. For example if you're applying it once a week at 0.1%, 2ml to cover scalp that would imply 2mg used per week. So 200/2 = 100 weeks at that dose. Half that if 0.2% solution.

Advice for the newbies, don't try imitating Pegasus' doses, his risk tolerance is higher than most people and doses quite high. At least work your way up there.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
My risk tolerance is actually much lower than it used to be with AAs. I just think once week is likely to do little unless at higher concentrations. 35mg per day orally has no side effects so I can't imagine how 1mg per day topically would.
I would like to participate ... but I would like to understand the dosages and duration
if I buy
WAY: 130 USD / 1 day
ARV-110: USD 130/200 MG
DAILY DOSE?
DURATION OF TIME? Thanks

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to participate ... but I would like to understand the dosages and duration
if I buy
WAY: 130 USD / 1 day
ARV-110: USD 130/200 MG
DAILY DOSE?
DURATION OF TIME? Thanks
I already explained how to calculate it with examples, read my post above.