Good Results With Topical Certizine

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes Seti more or less completely stopped my shedding. When I don't use Seti, it is pretty aggressive and I lose a lot of hair per day, such that my hairline recedes and diffuse thinning behind the hairline. With Seti, I saw an almost immediate effect (within a few days, I was only losing a few hairs per day).
Again this is topical application, not oral.
Do you have some pictures to give us more hope?

it2wi

Reaction score
Seti alone without any other drugs (minix, fina ect)?

If that's the case it's impressive.

Pgd2 is my last hope since I cannot tolerate anti androgens
No, prior to using Seti I was on finasteride, duta, minoxidil, keto, etc.. bad sides and bad shedding / diffuse hair profile. Unpleasant experience.

I think Seti is worth a try honestly - with topical, it's safer than oral, and in my opinion more effective.
I think oral administration is weak (you lose so much systematically to other parts of your body and through urine), and honestly I am not a fan of any oral drugs.

I would say this is worth trying:
Topical Seti + needling + castor oil (with an absorption enhancer like DMSO, ethanol, etc)

More info on using castor oil effectively:

Other people have seen success with Seti too - evidence on forums and reddit. Here's one example I was reading today:

Here is info on how to use Seti, although I and others have had success with lower topical dosage:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SwissTemples/wiki/index

It's pretty cheap now, so it's worth a shot I think.

Do you have some pictures to give us more hope?
Yeah, see my posting / thread here:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ive-treatments-these-days.130353/post-1925718

TLDR: I saw success with Seti + needling, but stopped and lost ground. I'm now 2 days into testing Cetirizine since it's so cheap and readily available. If it works, great. If not, I'll reorder some Seti and go that route again.
This is in addition to needling 1x a week.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, prior to using Seti I was on finasteride, duta, minoxidil, keto, etc.. bad sides and bad shedding / diffuse hair profile. Unpleasant experience.

I think Seti is worth a try honestly - with topical, it's safer than oral, and in my opinion more effective.
I think oral administration is weak (you lose so much systematically to other parts of your body and through urine), and honestly I am not a fan of any oral drugs.

Topical Seti + needling + castor oil (with an absorption enhancer like DMSO, ethanol, etc)

Other people have seen success with Seti too - evidence on forums and reddit. Here's one example I was reading today:

Here is info on how to use Seti, although I and others have had success with lower topical dosage:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ive-treatments-these-days.130353/post-1925718

TLDR: I saw success with Seti + needling, but stopped and lost ground. I'm now 2 days into testing Cetirizine since it's so cheap and readily available. If it works, great. If not, I'll reorder some Seti and go that route again.
could you uptade us o the efficacity of ceti in comparison to seti ? would love to know if it can works as a decent alternative . tanks

gonna use ceti+ prostaquinon but if you tell us ceti isn't effective gonna go on seti

it2wi

Reaction score
could you uptade us o the efficacity of ceti in comparison to seti ? would love to know if it can works as a decent alternative . tanks

gonna use ceti+ prostaquinon but if you tell us ceti isn't effective gonna go on seti
Sure, will do

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that it is a great idea to have different set protocols but I don't know about calling one "ghetto" not to be pc but because I don't get the pun.

I think that HRT could utilize different set protocols depending upon the sex and gender and desires of the person and what body parts they want to focus on changing. My hope was to also find a couple for cis-guys who are willing to go to the edge but right now I am thinking that it just takes shitloads of any estrogen,natural, horse or synthetic for hair. Brute force essentially was the plan by @bridgeburn. He never tip-toed to the edge.

I continue to follow prostaglandins but they just haven't seemed to pan out. I have read where one guy went through a graph of all of the inputs and he said that manipulating prostaglandins should have worked but it just didn't.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for posting the Reddit article. It explained some things that I was wondering about. I think that both minoxidil and I know Estrogel have ethanol carriers so those might be good for mixing with castor oil because yes, it makes a gooey mess. Also wish to have some idea as to topical efficacy and oral efficacy since I am mostly drinking it. I have used it once on scalp for a couple of hours and I think that I derma-rolled either during or right after.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a suggestion. Castor oil could be used only on the hairline halo meaning hairline in front and the area before the ears without making a gooey mess on the pillow or whatever. I did use it everywhere on the scalp previously and used it on top of an alcohol carrier but I can't tell what does what. All's I knows is that the hair just keeps coming in as the blessing of Goddess.