Good Results With Topical Certizine

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody got sides from using cetirizine? The safety leaflet for oral use states that it can cause drowsiness, kidney problems, urination problems and you shouldn't drink on them either which would count me out. I am willing to give the topical ago but wont if the same sides are present.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody got sides from using cetirizine? The safety leaflet for oral use states that it can cause drowsiness, kidney problems, urination problems and you shouldn't drink on them either which would count me out. I am willing to give the topical ago but wont if the same sides are present.
Zero side after 7days. It's like I did not add it to my routine. But I take the 10mg/ml/day dose too. Others take much more. So you have to experiment yourself. Btw If I read correctly the drug half life is approx 8hours. So you can't get caught by surprise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At one point I was taking up to 30 mg orally and noticed slight discomfort in my kidneys, but never as much as when I've been on a bender. Speaking of which they're aching as of now.

Anyway man, let's see those pics.. .

hidden1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Because of this thread I've decided to sign here up. I have a question and a request to someone. Can I ask you for sending me link to this medicine?

Actually i'm from Poland and couldn't find any site with this treatment.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Because of this thread I've decided to sign here up. I have a question and a request to someone. Can I ask you for sending me link to this medicine?

Its a hay fever/allergy drug you buy from your local chemist.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone

kurva mac!!

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I got some headache but i dont know if it is related.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yes i will put up pics later when i find my usb cable, and i am too lazy to upload them from the phone.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cannot take Certizine orally as it causes drowsiness which is not good when you do as many miles as I do. I can tolerate Loratadine and take it daily for hay fever so I will give Certizine a go topically and hopefully it wont affect me in the same way.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Just so you are aware, someone posted on here recently stating that the Germans tried it and posted results - they lost quite a bit of hair. They put it down to Cox interaction. i was looking at using it also but reconsidered.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use 2ml of 1% oral drop into my scalp, start to saw results at the 3 month mark, now 5 months and things are getting better . No side effects at all.
I want to get the pure powder and try a 5 % lotion

hidden1

My Regimen
Reaction score
kurva mac!!

hahah, almost, it's kurwa xD Most popular polish word on the planet.

So basically, you are making 200ml of water, just water? With about 10mg of Certizine? And then apply the same way as minoxidil?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use 2ml of 1% oral drop into my scalp, start to saw results at the 3 month mark, now 5 months and things are getting better . No side effects at all.
I want to get the pure powder and try a 5 % lotion

Why you keep this to yourself bucko? Jokes good for you

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just so you are aware, someone posted on here recently stating that the Germans tried it and posted results - they lost quite a bit of hair. They put it down to Cox interaction. i was looking at using it also but reconsidered.

I even re-read some parts of the old threads, and yeah it was pretty bad. The study pics werent really great either (only the fourth looked really positive, and he did seem to have some other form of hair loss like areata).

We need picture logs of ppl here. Information on vehicle etc.
Create some knowledge while you take this risk. No big corporation is going to invest now in cetirizine.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
people had major loss on this- why its being revisited is beyond me. too many people willing to try anything that saves money. i wouldn't advise anyone to try this unless they are definitely prepared to gamble.

seems some info states it increases pge2 as well as suppressing pdg2 but users state loss and some even state other issues....

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topi...ess-hairloss-solution-prostaglandin-protocol/

. .... People have tried cetirizine (zyrtec) including myself and it does stop the shedding somewhat but the hair actually becomes worse quality or unhealthy hair follicle since you are stopping the growth factor too (pge2).

Last edited:

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@proscar2 it looks like you know better than the scientists who conducted the study : ) I only trust science and scientists conclusions. I trusted dermaroller study and I can tell you I'm very happy about it ! So I will also trust this one.

charcoal

Reaction score
?
@proscar2 it looks like you know better than the scientists who conducted the study : ) I only trust science and scientists conclusions. I trusted dermaroller study and I can tell you I'm very happy about it ! So I will also trust this one.
What are your results with dermaroller?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@charcoal Just posted in 'Wound Induced Hair Follicle Neogenesis’ about that

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
people had major loss on this- why its being revisited is beyond me. too many people willing to try anything that saves money. i wouldn't advise anyone to try this unless they are definitely prepared to gamble.

seems some info states it increases pge2 as well as suppressing pdg2 but users state loss and some even state other issues....

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topi...ess-hairloss-solution-prostaglandin-protocol/

. .... People have tried cetirizine (zyrtec) including myself and it does stop the shedding somewhat but the hair actually becomes worse quality or unhealthy hair follicle since you are stopping the growth factor too (pge2).

Let me guess, a bunch of desperate nw3-7s who freaked out cause it didnt make them a nw1 in one month.....

Truth is, shedding can be a good sign also, i strongly doubt people lost hair permanently to certizine. However it is true the hair becomes horrible, but that is thanks to how salty and slimy the compound is, and it takes a toll on your hair. But if you shower before u go out then u look fine.