Goingat20, here is the RU plan

mgmt

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
mgmt, $25 should do. I'll pm you my paypal email address. I don't know what else is needed.

I know Faith Eagle gets stuff to people just fine.

CCS,

Check your e-mail for payment bro. Sorry for taking an extra day, Monday I worked late and yesterday I had a female to attend too =)

I may actually wait a bit before I start treatment as I think I'm seeing the start of results from the minoxidil foam. Vellus hairs have completed filled my temples and around hairline. With a few random terminal hairs mixed in, but it's given me intermediate hope none the less.

mgmt

mgmt

Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
thats good news! mgmt can you let me know how you use paypal so i can transfer ccs the money.
thanks

GA20,

Here is the sign-up link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run

Very straight forward to sign up, as long as you have either a bank account or CC you can link the account to. Been using PayPal since 2000 or 2001 without one issue to date. Let me know if you need any help walking you through it. Without PayPal, my eBay addiction would suffer greatly :D

mgmt

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Because money was an issue? Also i was using a whole bunch of other $#iT and didnt have space for it in my regimen. I could have sworn it was working after a few weeks but it could have been the dutasteride too. its hard to tell but dutasteride along with an aromatize inhibitor, the new Spectral DNC twice per day, and Proxiphen at night have by far been the best regimen for me.

But im getting a ugly bloated face so im going to be trying out some topical diuretics and such.

I really want to continue with this regimen because its fully reversing my hairloss.

Hey Stax, I'm curious, what is the aromatase inhibitor you are using and is it working ok? Is it DIM or Arimidex? And where did you get it? Also, did it help out libido and/or gyno? very interested, cuz today i'm gonna add some topical dutasteride back in the mix cuz my hair is not looking so great

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
j3nate, damn, im sorry to hear that your hair isnt looking so good, i guess somethings not working with the RU. I wonder why its not working.

I use a product called AIMF that you spray on your wrists, inner forams, top of feet, top of shins,ect, in vascular areas where it will be absorbed to have the best effect. Dont bother with DIM its a joke.

you can get AIMF here

https://www.anabolicfitness.net/shop/pr ... 3efa4e9d34

You can read about it in the steroid section of http://www.elitefitness.com it gets great reviews and people use AIMF as an aromatise inhibitor while on big steroid cycles.

Its working for me in all areas, but its not getting rid of the facial water retention/facial bloat im getting from Dutasteride. I helps me not get fatigued like before when i took dutasteride without an anti-estrogen, and helps with strength, and gets me more pumped and vascular looking. It will definetly help prevent gyno. As for libido, well my libido isnt the same as it is naturally, and lowering estrogen too much can cause libido problems aswell.

I dont know why its not working for my facial water retention, mabye dutasteride causes my face to bloat for other reasons than high estrogen, mabye simply because my DHT is extremely low.

Goingat20

Reaction score
hey ccs im setting up account money should be ready in 2-3 days.
Thanks for the help mgmt

CCS

Reaction score
mgmt, I see the $25.00 paypal email. I just need to find my password and log in and get it. Thanks.

CCS

Reaction score
Goingat20, I'll sell you the 2g if you want it, but not sure about customs, since they cut open mgmt's and yours did not arrive. I think it may be a waste of time. Faith Eagle will get some to you fast and sure, and I'm contemplating using the RU on myself, since I got some new thin areas that I think would respond well.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, everybody, time for an RU update,

as of right now, I have been using RU with Xandrox for 1 month and have stopped taking topical dutasteride for 3 weeks. Overall, I BELIEVE that the RU is doing a good job of maintaining. I do not believe that my hair has worsened over the last 2.5 weeks, but it is hard to tell, because the hair i have is getting longer and possibly hiding spots that could be getting barer.

But, I would say as soon as I stopped dutasteride + RU, things did get worse for about a week, temples receded and vertex started to look worse, but in the last 2+ weeks, i would honestly have to say my hair looks pretty steady, as in it has not gotten any worse. Also, shedding is way down, in the shower I usually only get around 15 hairs out, when the norm for me is usually 30+ at least.

However, it is not all sunshine yet. My overall appearance and feeling of my hair is that it is just not dense enough for me to be happy yet. But is it worse than a month ago? I don't believe so.

Plus, I am unhappy with my hairline, I see some small vellus hairs at my temples, but they have not grown into terminal hairs yet, very frustrating.

So overall, i would say no miracles happening yet, but hair thus far SEEMS pretty well maintained. And honestly, i have been mostly using RU only once a day, and xandrox once a day. I feel i need to be more diligent and do it twice a day. Plus, maybe i need something stronger than xandrox to bring back my temples, like DNC or applepoly. I don't know. Hope this update is helps, i'll update again later

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Seems RU is still in the running. Though one month is pretty early, it seems like it is stabilizing your hair loss, next comes the growth, hopefully. Looking forward to your next update,thanks.

CCS

Reaction score
Some guy told me he is having trouble buying RU. Not sure if that is true, but since I do have some light colored hairs that probably would respond (I'm not enthusiasic about regrowing from nothing in other areas), I'm thinking of using my RU myself. I have enough to last me 1.5 years at the rate I plan to use it. My spironolactone friend is not coming through, it seems. I still may sell the 4g to goingat20, just so it does not spoil. Just got to get around to getting it out of the freezer again. I'm not even going to attempt to make 5%, or do exact measurements. I'll just add some to the pg, and dilute and mix with everclear till it dissolves.

Goingat20

Reaction score
i really want to try RU but i need to be sure it will arrive

CCS

Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
i really want to try RU but i need to be sure it will arrive

I don't think it will, especially if I buy a lot of insurance. I think Faith Eagle is much more capable of getting it to you than I am.

mgmt

Reaction score
i haven't used it quite honestly.

i've stuck with my foam just for kicks, but whatever i thought was happening looks to have stalled. i will give it another month, then give my batch of RU a whirl.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
well, now it's been about 5 weeks since i dropped dutasteride, only using occasional Xandrox and RU daily, sometimes once, sometimes twice

I just got a haircut too, and i was afraid i would look a lot worse with shorter hair, but honestly i think things don't look that bad. Hair overall feels thicker and stronger, less shedding during the day and in the shower.

It is still too early to say anything definite, but i definitely feel that without RU, if i was just dropping dutasteride and putting nothing on my head, i think I would revert back to a horribly receding and thinning hairline like i had about 4 years ago.

I'm still waiting for my temples to really start growing back, but i am getting some long hairs forming in there, but it hasn't filled in yet

Libido is really starting to come back too, and overall i feel like i have more energy, i might even have lost some weight.

I'm very much hoping that this continues, but part of me is still worried about running into a massive shed in the coming weeks. Let's hope not, update again in about a week

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
Ah man, I really wish you the best of luck. Please document this experience with a camera!

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
j3nate...

Thanks for the update. Hope things hold up well for you, stay optomistic about the future, RU has lots of potential. Good luck.