Goingat20, here is the RU plan

Garry

Reaction score
Stax, I hope this will help you!
I think Spin Trap C is just cosmetic, not medicine. I doubt that it'll be useful in Androgenetic Alopecia! System 4 is resembling, you can reed about it here- http://www.sim.fi . But it is'n significant for regrowth or mono therapy.

It's so strange that you've wrote it about RU. Tate are a lot of people and "researches", who says that its the most powerful antiandrogen that have ever been! May be you've used it too short time..

Have dutasteride helped you? Why you escaped it?

I've used finasteride and minoxidil (2% than 5% and 15% in the final) almost 10 years. But they just slowed down shedding and not enough for thicken hair!
Some time I think that all this pictures on the sites with perfect results - just fu$$n advertisement!!! :-x There is just few people with good results!

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Im starting Spin Trap C because i beleive its the next best thing to minoxidil for regrowth, and Dr.Proctor has told me over the phone that its a better growth stimulator than he thought. He told me that he got phone calls from some people telling him about their positive results from it. It also inhibits tgf-beta2, which has the posibility to reverse and prevent fibrosis.

Stax, I am using Proxiphen for a few months now. I don't find it easy, as you know, it is a cream. I was thinking to use it just on my hairline, and then Proxiphen prescription liquid or Prox-n for the rest. Do you think I should go for Spin trap then? I will do a few searchs here, I never thought about spin trap for hairloss.

I take Dutas 3xweek. No sides. I cannot make my mind up about if adding a topical antiandrogen would be any benefit on my situation. Any thoughts?

Thank you

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacobo, i dont use proxiphen anymore, and dont really know what to tell you.

I read about Spin Trap C from this thread here.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... TARTPAGE=2

A poster named 5001matt gave a whole bunch of info on it, you should read it.

Also, Dr.Proctor has told me over the phone that Spin Trap C is a better growth stimulator than he though, and he had people call him and tell him that it grew hair for them.

I cant use minoxidil as it bloats up my face, so this is the next best thing i figure, and mabye it will work out to be better in the long run.

Also, the few people that have used it online have reported some vellus to terminal hairs, so who knows, i have no other choice so hopefully it works for me. Im also going to use Nano Shampoo 4 times per week as it works simular to the way minoxidil does, without the water retention side effects.

As far as usinf dutasteride 3 times per week, i think your fine as far as DHT goes, as thats more powerfull than finasteride daily.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Garry, i suggest you read the link i posted regarding Spin Trap C.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... TARTPAGE=2

It seems to help the few people who use it, and i cant use Minoxidil as it bloats up my face.

As far as Dutasteride, i was getting sides like fatigue, bloating, ect. The bloating was the worst, and i had brain fog aswell. I dont think i could be successful in my career using Dutasteride.

It was working for me though for regrowth in the hairline, and thickening existing hair.since im young and havent had hairloss for more than 4 years.

Im hopefull Fluridil and Revivogen will stop and thicken my hair, and Spin trap C aswell!

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Im also going to use Nano Shampoo 4 times per week as it works simular to the way minoxidil does, without the water retention side effects.

If you are buying nano shampoo, buy the conditioner as well. You can leave on your scalp overnight. It has the same amount of nano as the shampoo (no SODs though) but you are using Spin trap an the shampoo for that. And you can leave it overnight, and is good for your hair also, It will cost you for 20$ 120ml, and you can use it as base for homemade spironolactone...

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where can you buy this RU ... it seems non existant???