Goingat20, here is the RU plan

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, so things couldn't be more confusing with the RU, last week hair was looking good and libido was almost completely returned

On Friday, one of my coworkers gave me my first real compliment i've had about my hair in a LONG time, things look and feel pretty good

then last night i took a shower (and i hadn't showered the previous night, gross i know) and i managed to pull out like 40 hairs in the shower. way above the 15-16 average i usually get. but still my hair looks pretty good

and to make things wierder, i've had a lowered libido for the past 2 days

could be just dutasteride getting out of my system making my libido kind of random, but i'm scared like RU might give me some sexual side effects, but i don't think anyone has posted any account like that about RU.

So all in all it's a mixed bag, hair looks good, libido is up and down, and shed a little more

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
by the way, anyone ever heard of people getting sexual sides from RU? I'm just trying to make sure it's the dutasteride (only off for 5 weeks) still giving me sides and not the RU

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
j3nate said:
then last night i took a shower (and i hadn't showered the previous night, gross i know) and i managed to pull out like 40 hairs in the shower. way above the 15-16 average i usually get. but still my hair looks pretty good

I wouldnt say 40 is way above especially as yuou say you didnt shower the day before which probably means hair that would have fallen out then came out in this shower. Its good to watch closely but the true story is gonna be over longer periods of time. I would nt worry to much about it unless it continues or worsens.
hh

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if any of you had found RU experiences elsewhere on the Internet. I remember hearing something about forums in Japanese and Dutch? Anyhow, if you could post links I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking about taking the plunge, but I need a little more convincing.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
where is RU being purchased?

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
j3nate said:
by the way, anyone ever heard of people getting sexual sides from RU? I'm just trying to make sure it's the dutasteride (only off for 5 weeks) still giving me sides and not the RU

I must have read just about everthing on the web concerning RU, never heard of any sexual side effects, or any other sides. All studies claim no systematic absorption at all.

On the dutasteride, even at 5 weeks I doubt it is out of your system. Depending on how long you have been on it, it could conceivably take months for it to fully clear your system.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
How many guys are currently using the RU that CCS sent out. Not hearing too much feedback about whats happening. Is this trial a bust???

CCS

Reaction score
johnnyseville said:
How many guys are currently using the RU that CCS sent out. Not hearing too much feedback about whats happening. Is this trial a bust???

It is a bust. Goingat20 did not get his in the mail, and mgmt got it and may be your only input source. I'm not selling any now. It is still in my freezer, and I'll use it myself soon over the next year or two.

CCS

Reaction score
Also, I never got any money from anyone. Paypal is a piece of sh*t. There is no customer service. You can send them an email but they will not reply to it. If I were king I'd delete the site or force them to accept VISA and mastercard. Why can't they just charge uses the 3% that VISA charges them? I don't remember the password to my account, and when I requested to change it and did, it did not accept the new one.

Mgmt, if you are reading this, make sure you got your money back from Paypal. They say it is sent back to the person who sent it if someone does not pick it up in 3 weeks or so. Make sure they did not get it. I'm so pissed at that site. So many good deals on there, but only a lucky few can get them, and everyone else gets shitty customer service.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, so, i am at about 8 weeks now of using just RU once or twice a day with occasional xandrox use.

well, the hair is still on my head, except my left temple does not seem to be doing great. shedding is not really very high, but i am concerned about my left side. all in all this is a lot better than i would have expected it to go, but any day now, i am afraid all my hair could start shedding or my left temple could just completely recede. not sure what i'd do if that happened.

also, the most irritating part is that my libido has not returned yet. It is kind of here and there, up and down, some days good libido, some days none at all. I would have expected that by now things would be a little more consistent in that department. but so far it has fluctuated to a frustrating degree.

is RU holding my hair together? i don't know, but i would say it is at the very least slowing things down. I'm also a little afraid that RU might be giving me sexual sides, but so far no one has reported anything like that about RU. maybe i'm just paranoid , but a good libido would make anything seem better, overall mood right now is unsure and a little paranoid that the hair is gonna start falling, let you guys know when anything changes

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks j3nate.

Did you get it from Faith Eagle?

And how are you mixing it up?

If the amount of hairs you shed on a daily basis goes down that is usually a good indicator it is working.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
yes, i got mine from faitheagle, really quick, got here in like a week, i mixed mine with this alcohol from a site that CCS gave, distilled water, and propylene glycol from ebay

hmmm.... i'm a little more depressed today, i'm looking at my left temple and it definitely seems to be getting worse, not more shedding, just less hair there. the real question is where does it go from here, does it get worse or does it stabilize? i've been through quitting and going back on finasteride severel times and like topical dutasteride a few times too, my experience tells me that the recession will not stop here, i'll give it another month or so to really see how it is

if it doesn't work, then what? i guess i could go back on dutasteride with an anti estrogen like arimidex, some people here and at hlh have said it helped, this would be a sure way to get hair back but possibly at the cost of libido

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Seems like no one is getting the results they should from RU. It is either a problem in mixing/storage of the solution, or maybe is just bad RU from Faitheagle. Its really a shame, this stuff works so well in studies.

j3nate...you probably still have dutasteride in your system, being only 8 weeks. Maybe by 12 you should be OK with sexual sides. The lasting effects of dutasteride and your regimen with RU should really be working well, but something is not right. What % are you using? Even using it once a day should be OK, that is what they used in the macaque study. Hmmmmm.

mgmt

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Also, I never got any money from anyone. Paypal is a piece of $#iT. There is no customer service. You can send them an email but they will not reply to it. If I were king I'd delete the site or force them to accept VISA and mastercard. Why can't they just charge uses the 3% that VISA charges them? I don't remember the password to my account, and when I requested to change it and did, it did not accept the new one.

Mgmt, if you are reading this, make sure you got your money back from Paypal. They say it is sent back to the person who sent it if someone does not pick it up in 3 weeks or so. Make sure they did not get it. I'm so pissed at that site. So many good deals on there, but only a lucky few can get them, and everyone else gets shitty customer service.

CCS,

Just saw yur message bro and double checked all my PayPal transactions.. According their site, the trans was completed on 1/31 and went thru as planned. I simply cannot understand why Paypal wouldn't assist you, I mean most peoples accounts are linked to cc's or bank accounts. Thats just piss poor customer service. If you try contacting them again and still can't bring resolution to it, I have no problem mailing you a check. The initial payment was deducted from my checking account and not refunded (so I would be paying twice), but I want to make sure you get your money. Just let me know...

mgmt

CCS

Reaction score
I can't say yet that I did not get it. I'm just saying I can't log into my account, and when my brother sent me $90, I got an email saying I had to claim it by 4/15 or it would sent back to him. I did not get such an email when you sent the $25. I just got an email saying I have $25 waiting for me. So it may still be there in my account. I just can't get it. I'm not upset about the $25 as much as I'm upset I can't buy the really inexpensive stuff on ebay. Now that my brother has an account, I can send him checks and have him buy me stuff. So it probably is in there if you did not get it back, but for now they won't reply to my emails. I'll try again, I guess.

CCS

Reaction score
j3nate,

don't give up on the RU. Keep using it till it is gone. Go back and forth on the finasteride, but don't stop the RU. RU is stronger than proscar, but it is no miracle drug. Even castration won't regrow most of your hair. Expect to regrow everything you lost in the last year in a year from now. 8 weeks is nothing. And the dutasteride will take 6 months to leave if you've been taking it 3 months. dutasteride is strong, but it is best if you discover any side effects before, and not after, it builds up. It is good if you go on vacation and don't have pills, but bad if you build up and then have side effects.

CCS

Reaction score
and store it in the refridgerator and only make enough for a month at a time, and squeeze all the air out of the bag before sealing it and the bottle back in the freezer. Keep the exposed powder away from water vapor (like the bathroom after a shower), and keep the powder in the freezer inside an additional ziplock bag.

Some of my hair is lightening, indicating resession, so I will start my RU soon too.