Goingat20, here is the RU plan

CCS

Reaction score
I just realized that I can easily apply 1mL to my front of my head.

My plan is to use 10g of RU58841 in 10 months, using 1.33 mL once per day (40mL per month) at 2.5% concentration.

I read on HLH that RU lasts 6 months in a double bottle in the freezer. I think with descicator sand and tight enough bottles, ours can last 10 months. I heard, but must email faith eagle to verify, that the $90 shipping is a flat rate, so we can save money if we get and split 2 10g orders instead of splitting one.

1L of ethanol SD40B and 1L of PPG will cost $30 each. At 40mL per month, that is 20 months, twice as long as the RU lasts.

The descicator sand will probably cost $5 each, but maybe more. I'll post a link to where I get it at.

Shipping to you will probably be $10.

So your cost for 10g would be $300 + $90/2 + $30 + $5 + $10 + whatever the paypal fee is.

That is just under $400 for 10g. If you just want 5g, it would be $250 because of the extra shipping from China.

If you do just want to split one order, I'd send you 4g with PPG, ethanol, and descicator sand, I'd charge $195 plus paypal fee.

That is $300*0.4 + $90*0.4 + $60*0.4 + $5 = $185 plus paypal fee, and that is with a little less ethanol and PPG.

That is $400 for 10g or $185 for 4g, so a 10% savings if we get in bulk. Hmmm... I think I just talked myself into the smaller shipment.

Let me know how soon you can save up, and when you can get paypal. I'll have my financial aid soon.

The 2.5% RU at 1.33mL per day would cost you $40 per month. That is cheaper than flutamide.

CCS

Reaction score
I owe it to myself to use spironolactone on one side of my head, and RU on the other, and just get the one batch of RU. I'm also want my brother or someone to use 5% RU on one side of their head and 2.5% on the other side. Then I'll stop using AAs on one side and see how fast hair loss starts, but I'll get back on in a month or two before I loose that much, and will then use the best treatment on both sides.

Goingat20

Reaction score
hey ccs sounds good! I think we should go with the smaller load first instead of bulk. I will have the money ready in the next 2 weeks max. Will it all come mixed and ready to go? Thanks for your help....

CCS

Reaction score
The ethanol and PPG will come mixed. The RU will come in the same box but separate from the liquids. The descicator sand will be inside the big bottle that holds the RU 2g vials.

Sounds good. I'll email the people today. It might take a month for me to get it. When I'm ready to ship to you, just the $185 plus paypal fee (I don't know what it is) in your paypal account.

Are you going to apply it to your whole head or just just the left half? I think it would be good to see how effective this stuff is.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Im going to apply it to my mid scalp where my main problem is. To make sure it its working or not i will only apply is to the left side of my hair line... Do i just put the RU in the ethanol and PPG? Would it be apllied before or after the minoxidil and prox-n?

Goingat20

Reaction score
Also if applied once daily how long will it last, using 1.33ml?

CCS

Reaction score
Using 1.33mL at 2.5% is 1g per month. 4g would last you 4 months. I don't know what the stuff reacts with. I emailed the guy in felk's link and asked if it reacts with CP's. I think you should make 40mL batches of 1 month each. unfortunately that means opening a vial and storing it half full. I would keep the liquid in the refridgerator, and let it warm for an hour before applying it to the scalp.

CCS

Reaction score
Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx, thanks for your mail.

But sorry we still could not professionally answer you about those detailed questions about making solution and using, and we have also heard that RU goes good with Minoxidil series but not very clear about the methods, since we are not the researching organization of RU58841 and it is still on clinic tests in Europe until 2008 maybe, I personally guess you should have discussed or heard about those info from hairsite or somewhere else on internet, please just keep on to get some more actual using experiences of some others and have some try by yourself. For shipping, the general packing is brown well-closed plastic bottle and inside as 5gram per bag, and kindly understand it must be declared as a free sample “for test useâ€￾ or “for personal research useâ€￾ to pass through the Customs of your country; for storing, in our lab we should take a sample from each batch for storing and comparing and testing on stability for the future and it can be stored for at least 2 years, but for personal storing or non-professional storing it is hard to say exactly how long it would last, if following a good method on storing, it shall be no problem in 6-12 months.

Now for the item, we are just a chemical supplier for its material powder of RU58841, if you’d like to get some for your own try we can courier you by the following way.

Due to our policy for serving individuals, per shipment should be for min. 10gram of RU, separately at USD30.-/gram as the net cost & USD90.-/time as the shipping costs. So as example, if for 10gram totally at USD390, if for 20gram totally at USD690, and etc., all including the shipping costs already; prepaid only by either Banking T/T or Cash via WesternUnion / Moneygram per instructed as below. Kindly confirm your order and prepay promptly, so that we will ship the ordered lot to you quickly from the new batch of 25-August, and it would generally take 4-6 days for delivery to you then. Or, may you please consider ordering some following batches available almost once a month. Please also email us your mailing address and zip code and phone number.

Many thanks and best regards.

Owense

Email: szietrir@public.szptt.net.cn ; hzowense2003@yahoo.com.cn

1. If paid by wire-transfer through your bank, please kindly remember to afford all related banking costs by yourself:

Here below please find our banking details for you to prepay by T/T (banking wire-transfer):

Beneficiary name: Faith Eagle Ltd. ;

address: 15A/F., Block A, World Trade Plaza, Fuhong Rd., Shenzhen City, China ;

Account number: OSA0882210732001 ;

Beneficiary Bank name: China Merchants Bank Head Office Off-Shore Banking Dept. ;

Beneficiary Bank address: China Merchants Bank Tower, No. 7088 ShenNan Boulevard, Shenzhen City, China ;

Beneficiary Bank SWIFT code: CMBCCNBS ;

[ The above information should be enough for your bank's transfer by their own selected banking route, but if your bank still requires some more, you may show them one kind of route as, through the intermediary U.S. bank of the a.m. beneficiary bank as: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, New York (A/C. No.: 544-7-11070; SWIFT code: CHASUS33; ABA#: 021000021; CHIPS code: 298375) ]

2. If paid by Western Union service or MoneyGram, as soon as you complete the transfer, please kindly inform us the following information very exactly: a) The sender's or payer's name SAME as your used on transfer; b) The beneficiary's or receiver's name SAME as below; c) The exact value and currency as your paid to us; d) The control password (MTCN).

Kindly note here is our information about the beneficiary/receiver for your paying use:

1) Total Amount: calculated according to our above mentioned quotation ;

2) Beneficiary/Receiver's name: first name is HongZhang, last name is OuYang, so the full name is Hongzhang Ouyang ;

3) City & Country: Shenzhen City, China

日期:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:27:26 -0700

发件人:
"xxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo!域名密钥已经确认这封邮件来自于xxxxxxxxx

收件人:
hzowense2003@yahoo.com.cn

主题:
I want to buy RU58841 from Faith Eagle.

Owense,

Could you answer some questions?

I heard that 10g is $300, and shipping is $90.

Is the shipping if I get twice that much? Is 20g $600?

How soon is it shipped after requesting it, and how is it shipped (container, refridgerated?)?

If I buy descicator sand and use a few air tight bottles and keep it in the freezer, how long would it last?

If I make a 3% solution in 50% propylene glycol and 50% ethanol, and keep that in the refridgerator (or freezer?), how long would that last, if I let it reach room temp once a day and open it for applications?

Is 50% ethanol / 50% propylene glycol still considered the best vehicle for RU58841? Will it react with copper peptides or minoxidil on my scalp?

How dose dependent is RU? Would a 5% solution inhibit substancially more androgen receptors than a 2.5% solution?

How do I buy it?

Thank You.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxx

CCS

Reaction score
I might not have my financial aid by the 25th. I could use my credit car, but I want to make sure I have my aid before I risk it taking a few months. I'll have to get the september 25th batch.

Goingat20

Reaction score
dont pay by credit card, take your time, i will transfer you money when you are ready... Im going to use it before minoxidil... i will probably use it at night, leave it in at least an hour before using minoxidil

CCS

Reaction score
I got a gallon of PPG for $30. I got a note saying i can pick up a package at the apartment office, so that might be the spironolactone. i'm still trying to find cheap ethanol. So far the best price is $28 plus shipping for 32oz. http://www.chemistrystore.com has a gallon for that price, but they are out right now. Anyone know of a cheaper place to get ethanol? i'll buy the $30 quart if I have too.

i'm also still trying to find cheap fatty acids. i'll ask http://www.chemistrystore.com about their oleic acid soon. I asked the graduate chemical engineering student I work with how to break fatty acid / glycerol bonds, and she asked me why i'm asking. I did not take that any further, because I suspect she might not approve of me doing it in that lab.

CCS

Reaction score
OK, here is the plan.

I'll order the RU58841 real soon. It looks like i'll be sending goingat20 two 2g bags and hairhaircomeagain some two, though I'm waiting to hear from him how much he wants. I just PM'd him. Maybe Jayman wants some too, though i don't think he needs any.

I have the PPG already. I think oleic acid would be a good edition for penetration enhancement. I guess it would be a good idea to get ethanol, though the only stuff I know of has some water in it. I think the oleic acid and PPG would be the best combo. Faith Eagle does not know the best vehicle. Anyone have suggestions here?

As for application, I will use a 5% solution on two 1 square inch areas, one in my hair line, where I barely have peach fuzz, and one 2-3 inches back where the hair has a smaller diameter but is present. I will buzz my hair to 1/4 inch even though that will expose my scar. Just got to take one for the team and get a good top view photo with my friend's digital camera in day light. I'll then grow my hair back out and shave it for another picture only if I think there is a noticeable difference. I'm asking that the three mentioned guys do something similar, though goingat20 may use the whole one side of his male pattern baldness area with his 4g. lets dose it so it lasts at least 4 months and has at least 3% and is in an area we can definitely cover fully. This will do us no good if we apply it to the whole head and don't know if it made the difference or if something else is going on.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Sounds good CCS. i will try only use it on my left side to make sure its working...

Goingat20

Reaction score
hey ccs, ive stopped dutasteride as my serum creatinine kinase levls have gone up to 435. Doctor thinks it could be the dutasteride... So im going to take some time off dutasteride. I just saw your regime and your taking dutasteride daily now... Does that mean your not going to go for RU?
As i am not using dutasteride for now (only prox-n and minoxidil), im going to need a strong anti-androgen...

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
College I know I am new here and I propablly don't have that credibility here like others but if you are going to order some ru next time I would really like to try it. I ll pay for everything.

CCS

Reaction score
Goingat20, I'm getting both. I guess I should get my blood levels check, though, since you are in shape and having problems. What is the test I need and how much does it cost? Did you feel any side effects or did the blood test just tell you? I think I should wait at least a month for my dutasteride levels to max before a get the test, or else I will need a second one.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey CCS...I sent you a PM askin for the update on RU..Have you ordered them yet? I am eagerly waiting for it ?

On that note...Does anyone know if we can contact Stax somehow....I think RU is doing great magic for him?

Goingat20

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Goingat20, I'm getting both. I guess I should get my blood levels check, though, since you are in shape and having problems. What is the test I need and how much does it cost? Did you feel any side effects or did the blood test just tell you? I think I should wait at least a month for my dutasteride levels to max before a get the test, or else I will need a second one.

i think you should just get a full blood test, in Australia is is free (medicare). I had symptoms of muscle pain which was getting worse, had a ct and it didnt show anything, so i got my blood test and it outlined i had high creatine kinase levels in my blood. This could be a result of a drug in the blood or just muscle damage (im leaning more towards the muscle damage as i have been getting ready for competing), but i dont want to take any risks with these things. Ive been taking hairloss drugs for 4 years now, i know it doesnt seem much but we dont really know what effect tthey could have on our bodies long term...

CCS

Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain,

I did not get around to it on friday and overslept today. sorry. I think the directions say I have to go into my bank and to a wire transfer or some other type thing to do it. I'll definitely do it on monday, after after my exams, at 2pm.

if RU did him so much good, I wonder if it is more than an anti-androgen and we just know about the effects on flank organ.

CCS

Reaction score
goingat20,

do you take creatine? or is this a different chemical?

I think that over hear, a blood test could cost me $100. But I don't have to pay high taxes or monthly insurance premiums, so that is not so bad. However, since I don't have any pains at all, I'll just wait on the tests.