Goingat20, here is the RU plan

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Also, I never got any money from anyone. Paypal is a piece of $#iT. There is no customer service. You can send them an email but they will not reply to it. If I were king I'd delete the site or force them to accept VISA and mastercard. Why can't they just charge uses the 3% that VISA charges them? I don't remember the password to my account, and when I requested to change it and did, it did not accept the new one.

Mgmt, if you are reading this, make sure you got your money back from Paypal. They say it is sent back to the person who sent it if someone does not pick it up in 3 weeks or so. Make sure they did not get it. I'm so pissed at that site. So many good deals on there, but only a lucky few can get them, and everyone else gets shitty customer service.

I've always found Paypal to be very straight-forward and simple to use. What exactly is the problem?

bubka

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Also, I never got any money from anyone. Paypal is a piece of $#iT. There is no customer service. You can send them an email but they will not reply to it. If I were king I'd delete the site or force them to accept VISA and mastercard. Why can't they just charge uses the 3% that VISA charges them? I don't remember the password to my account, and when I requested to change it and did, it did not accept the new one.

Mgmt, if you are reading this, make sure you got your money back from Paypal. They say it is sent back to the person who sent it if someone does not pick it up in 3 weeks or so. Make sure they did not get it. I'm so pissed at that site. So many good deals on there, but only a lucky few can get them, and everyone else gets shitty customer service.
how in the hell did you no get money from somebody, the money in paypal is instantly transfered, and forgetting your password, there are plenty of ways to get it back, and they will email you it if you lost if by providing information... sounds like bs to me

plus what are the odds of 100% of your mailings getting "lost" please...

CCS

Reaction score
bubka, you should read my post before you comment. Only goingat20's did not reach him in australia, and I did not charge him. Mgmt, in the US, got his. So that is 50%, not 100%.

mgmt

Reaction score
I did in fact receive my RU from CCS. I've just opted to stick with the foam for a little while longer. Who knows the exact shelf life of this stuff, but I've kept it refrigerated, not opened the container and overpacked in a dark container so its not exposed to light. Should I decide to give it a whirl, I'll keep everyone posted.. As expected the foam isn't working miracles, so its only a matter of time! :roll:

CCS

Reaction score
I heard it may have a 40 day shelf life in the fridge, but that is speculation based on some people's use. As long as it has not changed colors, you should be OK. I heard it changes colors a bit when it goes bad. Not sure if it changes to a redish color or a different shade of yellow.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, so here i am now, 2 months into my RU 1x/2x per day treatment with occasional xandrox.

Now at 8 weeks, i really feel like the effects on libido are starting to really wear off (true i've said that before, but now i really think so). More energy, feel thinner, and much better libido, another month and i think i would be back to normal

Unfortunately, my hair is constantly getting worse. My temples have almost completely receded, and i look worse in the back.

Here is my plan now. Finish out the 2 months left of RU that I have left. Go on 0.25 mg of topical dutasteride/aloe every other day, and possibly order arimidex from alldaychemist.com and take half a tablet every 3 days. My libido issues are either due to higher estrogen or lower DHT. Hopefully it is high estrogen, can i keep hair and libido at the same time? so far i have not really had both over the last 4 years, but i really really want to.

What do you all think of this plan?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn that sucks j3nate, i wonder why the hell RU is supposed to work in those studies, blah blah blah, and its not working for you.

We need a way to maintain without finasteride or dutasteride.

Mabye Faith Eagle is giving out bad batches?

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
stax, well, i'm not sure that it is not doing anything, i think it's probably slowing down the losses from quitting dutasteride. but i wanted it to completely shut down my hair loss. Maybe if i gave it more time it would do that by itself, but geez, i hate watching my hair get worse every week

just put in an order for Arimidex. gonna try some low does dutasteride tonight. i hate to come back to dutasteride, but maybe EOD dutasteride at half dosage with RU could help me without hurting my returning libido too much?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
j3nate, see something like RU is supposed to be more effective than propecia, in half the time, so i dont see why it would take 2 months, or more to stabalize loss. It should stop loss in a few days.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
ok so it has been a long time since my last post.

Since then i have pretty much abandoned RU. All in all, i was on it for 8 weeks, and during that time it MAY have slowed down the loss from quitting topical dutasteride, but by the 8th week, i could no longer deny that I was quickly becoming a Norwood 3V, the only thing that sort of covered it up is how long my hair was, but it was becoming a combover.

so reluctantly i decided to get back on Double A, and here i am more than a month later and my hair does look really good, not as good as it has at other times in the past, but a lot better than when i was on RU only. So for RU, i would say, POSSIBLY it could be a good supplement to add to the regimen, but not sure. And for the price i paid, i was expecting it to carry the entire load by itself.

Anyway, of course sides did come back, such as weight gain, softer and more bloated feel to my body, itchy and more sensitive nips, and the dreaded lowered libido and watery jizz.

to combat this i ordered arimidex from a cheap site, it came a week ago and I started 0.25 mg EOD. For the first two days i felt great, and think my face and chest and stomach, felt a lot leaner. Libido was not perfect but it was up. However, after the last few adex doses i've taken, i can say the effect has waned. I know it's only been a week and all, but i was hoping the adex would take care of sides quickly, by raising T and stopping E from being formed in high doses. When I'm trying to be interested in sex, things do happen down there (not as good as when not on meds), but normally you shouldn't have to try to be interested, especially for a young guy like me. I'm going to keep going with either 0.25 mg ED or EOD and give it a few months to see if sides completely wear off, any advice?

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
j3nate...

Ever consider going on Eucapil? I recently started using it and am very optimistic of its benefits. I personally had sides with finasteride and had to drop it. It is the cleanest topical to use, and I have a good feeling about it so far. Just my 2 cents.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
j3nate, im sorry if you said this in a previous thread, but how were you mixing your RU?

Also, how were you storing your RU powder and liquid?

How much did you mix at a time?

Was any direct light touching the powder or liquid? Whats the temperature like in your place?

Were you applying any other topical near the same time frame as RU?

Did you buy the whole 10 grams of RU from Faith Eagle directly?

Please let me know if you dont mind.

Thanks!

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, to answer, topical dutasteride is just aloe vera gel mixed with a punctured dutasteride capsule, applied for about 3-5 min during shower

i haven't looked much into eucapil, but i will in the future. Isn't it the same as flutamide or fluridil or somthing? i also don't know if its topical or internal

Stax, i bought all of my 10 grams from Faith Eagle. Mixed only 2.5 grams at a time with 10 mL PPG, 5 mL distilled water, 35 mL alcohol from a website CCS recommended. All the rest of the RU powder was quickly stored in the bottle i received it in, and that bottle was put in two airtight freezer bags and then put in an airtight container with black tape covering the whole thing and put in the back of my freezer. the mixed RU was put in an old minoxidil bottle and stored in the back of the fridge. My place is not very hot at all. hope that helps

Garry

Reaction score
Hi guies!
could you be so kind to tell about results of using RU! Do you have significant improvement? Is it usefull for regrowth?
I want to order RU, but have read lots of modest results, so doubt.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response j3nate, well it looks like you did everything right.

That sucks that it didnt work as it should have, i hate wasting money on crap that doesnt work or gives me sides.

I have Fluridil on the way, so i'll post my results in a few months.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
hey stax, so what are you using right now? and does it work for you? I know you were using AIFM to fight bloat. I'm interested to know about how all of your fluridil experiences are, you too JohnnySeville.

I read a lot about it the last few days, it sounds like there would be no sides at all but the real question is is it effective for hairloss and can it fight hairloss on its own?

It seems to be a DHT blocker, which i have not have much success with in the past. I gave spironolactone cream from Dr. Lee a try a few years ago for a month and a half by itself while trying to ween off of finasteride, and it certainly didn't slow the massive shed i had and worsening of hair. Then of course i tried RU to very little possible success. It would suck if the only thing that works for me is dutasteride which gives sides.

Garry

Reaction score
2 j3nate:
I using Fluridil almost 3 month -it's not powerful medicine for regrowth, maybe just fot slow down sheding.
Do you use dutasteride? I know many guies, who don't have sides and want to try it myself. dutasteride it have too permanent extirpation term, just it stop me.

2 Stax:
How long do you use RU? What is the most powerful treatment, you've tried?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, right now im not using anything except restarting Spin Trap C, i have some Fluridil on the way, and next week im ordering the new Revivogen formula. I only tried RU for 1 month some time last year, but i stopped because i was using too many other things, and it was a pain in the butt. I cant speak for results because i was also using dutasteride at the time.

Im very unlucky with finasteride/dutasteride, and minoxidil as they make me feel like sh*t and both bloat up my face which is the worst cosmetic side effect ever. Ive tried both seperately and they both bloat up my face despite me being 9% body fat and lean. AIMF also didnt get rid of the bloat, only when i stop both treatments does the bloat go away after a while.

DHT inhibitors work for me and give me regrowth/thickening, so im really hoping that Fluridil actually blocks the androgen receptors, and if so then it will thicken my hair. The pictures on their website show that it thickened those guys hair, even vellus hair by the looks of it. Im in the early stages of hairloss and im young, so im positive that my damaged hair can be regenerated.

Im starting Spin Trap C because i beleive its the next best thing to minoxidil for regrowth, and Dr.Proctor has told me over the phone that its a better growth stimulator than he thought. He told me that he got phone calls from some people telling him about their positive results from it. It also inhibits tgf-beta2, which has the posibility to reverse and prevent fibrosis. I also plan to use Nano shampoo four times per week, and 2% Nizoral the other 3.

Lastly, i plan on ordering the new Revivogen formula next week when i get money because it looks like it has some science behind it, and they added a couple new ingredients. Also, Bryan talks about Revivogen having some fatty acids, or something that showed to block DHT,ect, so i mean im praying these will work because these are the only choices i have.

I honestly think this regimen will halt and thicken my hair, and without the side effects.